Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

EP2 is going to sux! if jar jar is there!

Page: 1 of 1
 Rogue3
06-13-2001, 2:18 PM
I'm going to be ticked if they put jar jar in the frelling movie! who's with me
 K_Kinnison
06-13-2001, 11:25 PM
too late.

Actually i wish they stuck with the original idea of Jar Jar.

Jar Jar was suppose ot be a mute. Something to do with his exile. Also, i think you really get to see the character in the best light when he was Chained up in front of Boss Nass. The Expression was not the Jar-Jar we know.

Jar Jar was GOING to be killing in EP-1 but i guess they decided to keep him around for the kiddies. Be nice to have a tragic figure in EP1 like him.

Tho from one of the artist that is working on EP-1 and EP-2 (He creates the look for Dath Maul, and the costumes for Amidala) His one comment that he gave concerning EP2 was "Give Jar Jar a chance"

And that is what i am going to do. (tho this is his last chance)
 Fondas
06-18-2001, 5:19 AM
I remember reading something about Jar-Jar in starwars.com newsletter: He's gonna make a brief appearance.
Lrt's hope it would be <u>really</u> brief !!! http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/wink.gif)
 KAK
07-23-2001, 11:19 PM
I don't mind Jar jar. I just hope that in EP2 he will be more mature like Captain Tarpals. He just got annoying in Episode I...
 Admiral
08-02-2001, 1:41 AM
Am I the only one who thought Jar Jar was funny and doesn't want to kill him?

------------------
"Dulce bellum inexpertis."
(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb
 Rebel Loyaltist
08-02-2001, 3:00 AM
Originally posted by Admiral:
Am I the only one who thought Jar Jar was funny and doesn't want to kill him?

No Admiral I'm with you.

------------------
If you leap before you look, I'm not catching you sorry ass!
 Flying Beastie
08-02-2001, 3:58 PM
I think JJ's role as an Innocent is significant.

Note that he never once sets out intentionally to hurt anyone or anything. Even during the droid battle, JJ entered into the situation looking only to get out alive (if not for Boss Nass, he'd not even have been there).

I think we'll see more and more of JJ's good heart as the prequels unfold. He will become Anakin's conscience, the symbolic light to Anakin's Darkness.

Then, in Ep. III, once most of us are actually fond of him, Anakin will kill him, probably unintentionally. This could be a really dramatic moment; Anakin actually killing what is effectively his own innocence.

------------------
It's like I always say: When the going gets tough, the tough . . . switch to artillery.
 Commander Kupalo
08-03-2001, 3:46 PM
I Hate Jar Jar "they" used him too much I think he sort of wrecks the movie, if ya know what I mean. I hear "they" are going to kill him off in Ep II. "They" said that little kids would get upset if Jar Jar got killed, but I'm upset 'cause Jar Jar isn't dead (Tee Hee)

[This message has been edited by Commander Kupalo (edited August 03, 2001).]
 Nute Gunray
08-03-2001, 5:02 PM
Jar Jar will not die in Episode II. Why? He's practically a minor character in this one. There's not enough TIME for him to be killed.
 Admiral
08-04-2001, 12:59 AM
I believe Episode II will be Anakin's fall from Grace. This will have him killing some poeple. Him killing Jar Jar could be dramatic.
 MadPilot
08-04-2001, 5:47 PM
Or funny, first he could cut off those stupid ears.......
 aZnJedi588
08-07-2001, 7:42 PM
whats wrong with jar jar? so he's stupid and clumsy and too some people he's annoying...
Page: 1 of 1