Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

My book is no longer homeless.....

Page: 1 of 1
 nova_wolf
03-05-2001, 7:58 AM
I have done it, Ive actualy gone and done it.
Unfortunately that doesn't mean Ive finished the book (Although nearly done 30k words !).
What it DOES mena is that I have done a site for it. I have managed to do quite a bit already, although there is still a fair bit to go. I have message board, guest book, my own PROPER chat room, mini poll questions, and I have even posted a bit of my book (Chapter list, Cut Scene 1 - you'll see when you go - and you WILL be going !)

The address is : www.easypages.net/hosting/personal/nova) (http://www.easypages.net/hosting/personal/nova)
Quite a mouth full, and the decor is a little cliche, but beyond that, it's all my own work and Im proud of how my first ever website looks !

I expect to see names on the guest book, and ideas on the message board.... !

My chat room won't really see much use for a while - maybe it could be the XWingAlliance.net room for A while if Mods reckon it worthwhile.

I am SO yped over this - its SOOOO cool !!!

------------------
Nova Squadron, the Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the Nebulon B Frigate 'Oracle', home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - SSDs (See our work with the Iron Fist !) !'
Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')
Page: 1 of 1