Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Knights of the Old Republic Resistance

Page: 1 of 1
 steven
12-03-2006, 11:15 AM
I tried this about a year or two ago and it worked pretty well. So here I go again.

A long time ago in a galaxy far away...

Star Wars Knight of the Old Republic
Resistance

With the Republics fleet destroyed at the Battle of Rakatan
Prime, Coruscant was open to attack by the newly returned
Darth Revan, the Dark Lord of the Sith who was thought to of
died at the hands of his apprentice.

Not long after Coruscant fell to Revans Army, planet after
planet joined Revan's newly reformed Empire, either through
force or voluntary consent, even three quarters of the Jedi Order
was corrupted and bent into a new Sith Order.

Fortunately, where there is darkness, there will always be a light,
what was once the Galactic Republic, is now the Rebel Alliance.
Striking from a secrete base, the Alliance stands strong aside the
remnants of the Jedi Order. However this Alliance is still weak and
fears that a spy has given away the coordinates of their current base.

After receiving reports that the Star Forge itself entered hyperspace
toward the Sith Graveyard planet of Korriban, the Alliance uses this
distraction to move base from the forest moon of Endor to the
snow covered planet of Hoth where they will begin to plan their
effort to destroy the source of Revans power, the Star Forge.

Hello and Welcome to the Knights of the Old Republic Resistance thread, my view on what KOTOR2 should of been. Any character (from this timeline) are all open from graps, even the ones that might of died (expect Malak)! If this goes well I shall make this a chapter rpg which will be in the style of the Orginal Star Wars Triliogy.

Name:
Picture and/or discription:
Melee Weaponary:
Ranged Weaponary:
Clothing/Armour:
Personal Spaceship:
Equipment:
Alligence:
Background:

Rebel Alliance Characters:
Frith Tam (Starmark)
Carth Onasi (Pottsie)
Princess Malia Kira(Ambrose)
Jinyon Tir(Ambrose)

Sith Empire Characters:
Darth Caos/Jacob Antilles (Steven)
Darth Revan (Steven)
Ivan Harr(Pottsie)
Bastila Shan (RSM)
Mission Vao (RSM)
Juhani (RSM)
Edash(Jason Skywalker)

Other:
Patrick Solidus (Steven)
Major Tyn Halbon(Ambrose)
Tara Keto(John Skywalker)
Benjamin Burn'sley(John Skywalker)

FWI-
-There is a 3 character limit. I shall add my character profiles when a few people have joined
 starmark2k
12-03-2006, 12:15 PM
I'll give this a go...

I'll take the Harbinger Captain
Name: Frith Tam
Picture and/or discription: http://taxprof.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/bruce_willis.jpg)
Melee Weaponary: Ceremonial Vibro-Sword
Ranged Weaponary: Republic blaster pistol, Republic Assult Rifle.
Clothing/Armour: Uniform of the Former Republic Nazy, now with the Insignia of the Rebel Alliance.
Personal Spaceship: Harbinger
Equipment: Personal Shield Generator
Alligence: Rebel Alliance
Background: (Fill in a bit later)
 Diego Varen
12-03-2006, 12:57 PM
I'm glad you've decided to do this again steven. I'll be Carth.

Name: Carth Onasi
Appearance: Here (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Carthfull.jpg)
Melee Weaponary: Vibroblade
Ranged Weaponary: Onasi Blaster/Blaster Pistol
Armour: Republic Admiral Uniform
Personal Spaceship: The Avenger
Equipment: Stealth Field Generator
Allegiance: Rebel Alliance
Background: Here (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Carth_Onasi)
 steven
12-03-2006, 1:19 PM
Name:Darth Revan
Picture and/or discription:Revan wearing mask (http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/9490/lordrevan0in.jpg) / Without the mask (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Nomi_Sunrider.jpg)
Melee Weaponary:Lightsaber (red)
Ranged Weaponary:The Force
Clothing/Armour:Raven robes
Personal Spaceship:The Levithan / Star Forge
Equipment:Sith army
Alligence:Sith Empire
Background: We all know who Revan is. She won the Mandalorian war for the Republic but was quick to betray them. After being "killed" by her apperantice, Revan returned to kill Malak and reclaimed her title as Sith Lord.

----
Name:Patrick Solidus
Picture and/or discription:click here (http://www.firefly-tvs.com/bios/pics/mal-150x200.jpg)
Melee Weaponary:Dagger
Ranged Weaponary:Mandalorian Heavy blaster
Clothing/Armour:Scoundral clothes
Personal Spaceship: The Bird of Pray (personal modified G-Wing)
Equipment:Shield Generator, Stealth Generator and astromech droid, T3-M4
Alligence:None
Background: A smuggler who fought for the Republic during the Mandalorian wars. After the war he became a smuggler, transport illegal material from one place to another. Recently he has gained him an astromech droid known and T3-M4 from an abdonded sith facillity.
 Anakin Skywalker
12-03-2006, 1:19 PM
Name: Bastila Shan
Picture and/or discription: http://www.lucasarts.com/products/swkotor/G_characters.html) (listed under Bastila Shan)
Melee Weaponary: Double-Bladed Red Lightsaber
Ranged Weaponary: The Force
Clothing/Armour: Darth Revan's Robes....(That's what I equip her with in the game)
Personal Spaceship: The Ebon Hawk
Equipment: none
Alligence: Dark Side
Background: Bastila Shan was once a very promising student at the Jedi Enclave upon Dantooine.... she was self less, but was always quick to anger. Her master frequently reminded her not to give into her passions... and she did, up until the end of the Jedi Civil War. Darth Malak, who is now dead, captured Bastila after Revan had learned whom he really was. He took her to Rakta Prime, where he seduced her to the Dark Side of the Force. Revan arrived on the planet and met Bastila upon the top of an ancient temple. She wound up seducing him back to the Dark side and became the Sith Lord's new apprentice. They went back to the Star Forge, where Revan fought and Killed Darth Malak, his old apprentice, then Revan reclaimed his throne of the Dark Lord of the Sith. She soon came to the same amount of power as Revan and became his partner... ruling the Sith together, for if one fell then the entire Sith Empire would fall.
 Diego Varen
12-03-2006, 1:23 PM
I'll be the new Leviathan Captain. I'll post his profile up later.

Name: Ivan Harr
Appearance: Here (http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/73/039_35200~Patrick-Stewart-Posters.jpg)
Melee Weaponary: Vibroblade
Ranged Weaponary: Blaster Rifle
Armour: Sith Empire Admiral Uniform
Personal Spaceship: The Leviathan
Equipment: Stealth Field Generator
Allegiance: Sith Empire
Background: Unknown
 steven
12-03-2006, 1:29 PM
RevanSithMaster, in this Bastila will not be Revan's Apprentice. She's going to be like an advisor/partner person.
 Anakin Skywalker
12-03-2006, 1:32 PM
Well ok, but you shoulda made that clear..... so new "resume".... i'll just edit the previous one, so don't go lookin for a new one
 steven
12-03-2006, 1:34 PM
I did say that in the into...
 Diego Varen
12-03-2006, 1:35 PM
Well ok, but you shoulda made that clear..... so new "resume" in a few hours.... i'll just edit the previous one, so don't go lookin for a new one

I believe it was stated in his first post RSM.
 steven
12-03-2006, 1:37 PM
I believe it was stated in his first post RSM.

Thank you Pottsie. :)

I should have the rpg thread up and running be either tonight or tommorow afternoon.
 Anakin Skywalker
12-03-2006, 1:37 PM
Ok, i guess i just missed that one little tiny part :D sorry

This does NOT fit the story line, but I'm just gonna say that Bastila Seduced Mission and she became Bastila's apprentice

Name: Mission Vao
Picture and/or discription: http://www.lucasarts.com/products/swkotor/G_characters.html) (listed under Mission)
Melee Weaponary: Red Double-Bladed Lightsaber
Clothing/Armour: Vao's Robes (Based off a Mod by RedHawke)
Personal Spaceship: The Ebon Hawk
Alligence: Bastila Shan.... (Dark Side)
Background: Mission was once a very young girl who helped Revan find Bastila and set her free... and then the Jedi Council Accepted her for Training at the time that they accepted Revan. She went on the mission with Revan and her two other Jedi Compainions Bastila and Juhani.... then when Revan fell to the Dark side she tried to run... but Bastila captured her and converted her to the Dark side.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Juhani
Picture and/or discription: http://www.lucasarts.com/products/swkotor/G_characters.html) (listed under Juhani)
Melee Weaponary: Duel Red Lightsabers
Clothing/Armour: Custom Robes, made by Revan to congradulate Juhani for her acceptance as her apprentice
Personal Spaceship: The Bird of Prey
Alligence: Darth Revan....(Dark side)
Background: Juhani was a Jedi whom fell to the Dark side, but then was redeemed by Revan... she went on her journey with Revan, and when she saw Revan fall she knew she must follow her
 Ambrose
12-03-2006, 3:26 PM
Looks like fun! Here goes, for my first RP :)

Name: Major Tyn Halbon
Picture and/or discription: 1.75 meters, brown hair, cleanshaven, caucasian
Melee Weaponary: Onderon vibroblade
Ranged Weaponary: Onderon blaster pistol, onderonian carbine
Clothing/Armour: Onderonian officer's uniform (blue with white sash across the shoulder; rank insignia on left breast)
Personal Spaceship: Shuttle (property of the Onderonian Military)
Equipment: Grenades, comlink
Alligence: Onderonian Marines (Royalist)
Background: Halbon was born into an Onderonian merchant family. He attended the Iziz Officer Academy after deciding to join the military, and graduated just before the beginning of the Mandalorian Wars as a commissioned Lieutenant in the Onderonian Marine Corps; the branch of Onderon's military specializing in boarding operations and other such Navy/infantry cooperative tactics.

Two weeks after his graduation and assignment to the cruiser Firehawk, the Mandalorian Wars opened up with a brutal attack on Onderon from their base on the nearby Dxun moon. In low orbit above Dxun, the Firehawk engaged a Mandalorian cruiser of similar size, but due to the incompetance of the Onderonian captain the Firehawk was crippled and boarded. Halbon distinguished himself in orchestrating a brilliant defense of the bridge, where the defenders had been pushed back. His direct superior killed in action, Halbon led the remaining Marines in not only succeeding to defend the ship, but pushing the boarding Mandalorians back far enough so that the remaining crew and officers could reach the escape pods.

The pods hit the surface of Onderon just a few miles out of the walls of Iziz. Halbon and the remaining Marines hooked up with General Vaklu, who had led a retreat into the dangerous jungles surrounding Iziz to organize resistance. For the three years of Mandalorian occupation, Halbon rose through the ranks quickly.

When aid from Republic troops led by Revan came to Onderon and swept the Mandalorians aside, Queen Talia was once again instated as soverign of Onderon. General Vaklu began making visible bids for power, and drew a close circle of supporters, such as the famous Colonel Tobin. It is rumored that the rank of Colonel was initially to be given to Halbon due to his service during the war, but that Vaklu denied him the promotion and gave it to Tobin instead because Halbon was such a vocal supporter of the Queen and the Republic.

To this day, Halbon has never forgotten the aid granted by the Republic and Revan during the Mandalorian Wars. He is a firm supporter of Queen Talia, but is unsure of his opinion on the recent war between the Sith, led by his idol, Lord Revan, and the Republic, whose troops fought and died beside him in the liberation of Onderon. Currently, he is on active duty aboard the heavy Onderonian cruiser Titan, where he leads the entire complemement of some 300 marines. He is renowned as a master of fencing, and his ornately crfted rapier-esque vibrosword which he wears in a sheath on his his right hip has become something of a trademark.
 steven
12-03-2006, 3:49 PM
As for your first rpg Ambrose, your off to a flying start.

EDIT:: Ambrose, which faction should I place you in in the intro?
 Ambrose
12-03-2006, 4:08 PM
Other, please. :)

If the Republic's gone (ie replaced by Rebels) then Onderon is neutral (that's my reasoning anyways).
 Jason Skywalker
12-03-2006, 4:11 PM
Name: Tara Keto
Picture and/or discription: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:ROTSserra3.jpg)
Melee Weaponary: Purple Single-bladed Lightsaber
Ranged Weaponary: Handblaster (similar to Handgun)
Clothing/Armour: Jedi Robes
Personal Spaceship: Flies in The Firefly
Equipment: None.
Allegience: Other
Background: Tara was born to poor parents on an unknown world, and was taken at an infant age like most of Jedi do. In there, she befriended fellow Jedi Youngling Benjamin Burns'ley. She was being trained by Master Lonna Vash and Benjamin by Master Zez-Kai Ell. The two Masters saw the two Padawans closeness, and for the beginning, ignored it, but at a more teen age, the two fell in love, and kissed, in the Room of a Thousand Fountains at night. Their Masters didn't saw it, but knew they had fallen in love. Soon though, the Masters confronted their students about it, and both openly confessed their love for each other, and said that the Jedi should teach how to use love, not condemn it. The two ran away from the Jedi Order as Grey Jedi, but still followed Revan and Malak to the war. The two then fought in some battles in the Jedi Civil War, and now are just wandering through the galaxy...

Name: Benjamin Burn'sley
Picture and/or discription: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/20/Cruiset.jpg/200px-Cruiset.jpg)
Melee Weaponary: Yellow Single-bladed Lightsaber
Ranged Weaponary: Dual Handblasters
Clothing/Armour: Regular tan Jedi Robes
Personal Spaceship: The Firefly
Equipment: Grenades.
Allegience: Other
Background: Benjamin was born on Alderaan, to their rulers, Sonya and Andril Burns'ley. He was the one who actually discovered the Jedi, not the way around. While some Jedi Knights where in an assignment on Alderaan undercover, they where attacked by Dark Jedi, and Benjamin called his parents guards, and they helped the Dark Jedi while Benjamin actually used the Force, pushing an attacking Dark Jedi to a wall and killing him. The Jedi then brought him to the Jedi Council, where training was accepted. He then befriended fellow Jedi Youngling, Tara Keto. Tara was being trained by Master Lonna Vash and he by Master Zez-Kai Ell. The two Masters saw the two Padawans closeness, and for the beginning, ignored it, but at a more teen age, the two fell in love, and kissed, in the Room of a Thousand Fountains at night. Their Masters didn't saw it, but knew they had fallen in love. Soon though, the Masters confronted their students about it, and both openly confessed their love for each other, and said that the Jedi should teach how to use love, not condemn it. The two ran away from the Jedi Order as Grey Jedi, but still followed Revan and Malak to the war. The two then fought in some battles in the Jedi Civil War, and now are just wandering through the galaxy...

Name: Edash
Picture and/or discription:
Melee Weaponary: Red Single-Bladed Lightsaber
Ranged Weaponary: Wrist blaster hidden underneath glove and sleeve.
Clothing/Armour: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/thumb/e/ee/Sith_ass.jpg/260px-Sith_ass.jpg)
Personal Spaceship: Sith Fighter
Equipment: Poison darts, grenades, night-vision goggles,
Allegience: Sith Empire
Background: Anything about Edash is unknown.
 Ambrose
12-03-2006, 5:09 PM
Well, looks like we're in need of some Rebels. I'll make my two other characters now then, both Rebs. Just a note, none of my characters are canon, I'm making them all up, hope that's not an issue.

Name: Princess Malia Kira
Picture and/or discription: 1.64 meters, dark brown hair often pulled back in a tight ponytail, dark caucasian skin, pointed, attractive features
Melee Weaponary: Lightsaber (blue)
Ranged Weaponary: None (force powers)
Clothing/Armour: Ornamental gown of the Royal Kira House of Onderon
Personal Spaceship: The Stardancer, a Rebel Hammerhead-class frigate (like the Endar Spire)
Equipment: Lightweight hidden body armor, comlink, energy shield
Background: Malia was born 20 years ago to a very young Queen Talia Kira by means of an unknown father. It was discovered at an early age tha Malia was Force sensitive, which has led many to suspect that the reason Talia keeps the identity of Malia's father a secret is that he was in fact a member of the Jedi Order. The fact that she looks very little like her mother is considered by some to be a clear indication of the father not being native to Onderon, but most people are willing to brush Princess Malia's illegitimacy under the rug; she has remained a beloved symbol of the royal family to the Onderonian people.

Talia refused to allow her child to be taken to Coruscant for training, so Malia was privately instructed within the Royal palace of Onderon by Jedi tutors. Though she was never officially inducted into the Jedi Order, Malia became a very talented Force adept and constructed a functioning lightsaber at the age of 9.

The Mandalorian Wars hit Onderon just as Malia reached her 14th year. She disappeared after the penetration of the Royal Palace by the Mandalorians, thinking many to believe that she had been killed or taken prisoner. In reality, Malia had jumped into the fray along the walls of Iziz. In the midst of the battle, an explosion tossed her off the enormous city walls and into the jungle below; it was only her Jedi training which kept her alive after such a plummet. Crippled by pain at the impact of the fall, Malia limped aimlessly through the jungle, conscious of the predators which inhabited it. A few hours after her fall, Malia was attacked by a family of three wild Bomas. Her lightsaber long gone, she was forced to fend them off with only her hands and the Force. She was near-mortally wonded as one of the Bomas smashed her into a tree with a sweep of the massive leg.

Malia was saved by the downed crew of an Onderonian cruiser, who were being led by a young, brown-haired Marine lieutenant. The young lieutenant and his men killed off the Bomas and a Marine medic gave the princess medical aid. The young lieutenant led his force, with Malia in tow on a stretcher, to the headquarters of the forming Onderonian Resistance. She was kept there for the remainder of the wars.

Though Malia never heard the name of the young officer who rescued her in the jungle, her teenage heart had been quite taken by his image, and the effects of the rescue on her young mind were long-lived. After the conclusion of the Mandalorian Wars and the liberation of Onderon, Queen Talia was reinstated to the throne and Malia as princess. She was sent to Alderaan to study statecraft whilst her mother led the reconstruction process back home on Alderaan. After the outbreak of the Jedi Civil War, Malia was never heard from again on Onderon, and once again a grieved public assumed she had died.

Yet again the feisty young princess had decieved Iziz, and had left Alderaan secretly for Telos under an assumed name, where she fought during the Jedi Civil War. After the destruction of Telos (Malia had survived as she had been fighting upon a Republic warship in the battle), she followed the Republic forces in retreat until finally Malak was defeated by Revan. At that point, when Revan returned with an even greater fleet, Malia became one of the founders of the Rebel Alliance, along with Carth Onasi. Now, assumed identity cast aside, Malia serves as a force-adept advisor to leadership in the Alliance.

(edit- for those of you a little slow on the upkeep, the "young lieutenant" is my neutral Onderonian character ;) )

-----------------------------------------------------------

Name: Jinyon Tir
Picture and/or discription: 1.83 meters, well-built/muscular, shaved head, usually wears a pleasantly cocky expression
Melee Weaponary: Combat knife
Ranged Weaponary: Blaster pistol
Clothing/Armour: Republic flight suit
Personal Spaceship: Republic Starfighter
Equipment: Flight helmet, droid copilot
Background: Jinyon is Alderaanian by birth by Corellian by choice. He attended the Corellian Pilot's Academy as soon as he was old enough, and had dreamed since childhood to fly.

After his graduation at the age of 21, Jinyon took an enormous loan from the Corellian Banking Clan to purchase a souped-up civilian starfighter, and hired his ship out to merchants in need of escort. His fighting skill quickly became apparent; the first job he was offered resulted in a raid by pirates near the Alzoc III system, and, with his other hired wingmen taken down in the initial pass, Jinyon singlehandedly destroyed 5 pirate fighters, buying the freighters in the convoy he was hired to escort to jump to lightspeed and earning him the title of ace in just one sortie.

Jinyon was honored with the Corellian Blood Stripe by the Corellian government for valor in a contract taken from the Corellian Security Force in which he protected a civilian space construction crew from an Alien League terrorist attack for a full thirty-five minutes before a reinforcing cruiser could arrive to take control of the situation.

At the outbreak of the Jedi Civil War, Jinyon signed up for the Republic Starfighter Corps, perhaps more for the action than for any particular ideal. However, as his time in the Corps progressed, Jinyon witnessed more and more monstrosities committed by the Sith and eventually truly fought for the cause. After the death of Malak and the essential destruction of the Republic at the hands of Revan, Jinyon was one of the first to link up with the Rebel leaders and offer his combat skills.

Jinyon is now one of the leading fighter pilots in the Alliance, second, perhaps, only to Carth Onasi. His cocky, yet aimiable, nature is appreciated by all who come in contact with him.
 Diego Varen
12-04-2006, 2:14 PM
Hey steven, I believe you've made a mistake in the first post. It says John Skywalker when it should say Jason Skywalker.
 Jason Skywalker
12-04-2006, 2:18 PM
Second one to make the mistake, first was Jae, lol.

Anyways, Steven, is Juhani Revan's apprentice? 'Cuz i had been thinking about making Edash Revan's apprentice.
 steven
12-04-2006, 2:21 PM
Name:Jacob Antilles/Darth Caos
Picture and/or discription:Click Here (http://hometown.aol.com/luke5kywa1ker/images/sith%20exile.jpg)
Melee Weaponary:Light
Ranged Weaponary:The Force
Clothing/Armour:Dark Jedi Robes
Personal Spaceship:None
Equipment:The Force
Alligence:Sith
Background: Jacob was a dark jedi who faught Revan and Bastila inside the Star Forge. The Star Forges dark power ressurected him, with his ressurection, he gained more dark power. This attracted Revan ittention and she choose him as her new apprentice.
 steven
12-04-2006, 2:23 PM
Second one to make the mistake, first was Jae, lol.

Anyways, Steven, is Juhani Revan's apprentice? 'Cuz i had been thinking about making Edash Revan's apprentice.

No, new guy is but I have plans for him (Jacob), plans of betrayal and turning to the light, that sorta plans.
 Diego Varen
12-04-2006, 2:24 PM
steven, could I get rid of Ivan Harr? I only want to be Carth now.
 steven
12-04-2006, 2:25 PM
It's your character, you can do what you please with him.
 Diego Varen
12-04-2006, 2:29 PM
It's your character, you can do what you please with him.

I'll say the Rebel Alliance managed to capture him and then he'd be executed for his crime. Perhaps he could be the spy who revealed the coordinates for the base.
 steven
12-04-2006, 2:31 PM
Good thinking but the Rebel haven't accutally left Endor yet. They're preparing too.
 Diego Varen
12-04-2006, 2:34 PM
I'll edit my post in the RP Thread then.
 Ambrose
12-04-2006, 10:02 PM
steven-

Onderon only has one city- that is, the capital, Iziz. So instead of Revan ordering the bombardment of a "small town outside the capital", i would recommend that her rather order the bombardment of "the outskirts of Iziz" or something like that :)
Page: 1 of 1