Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Yes - my book again, but I think this is almost funny....

Page: 1 of 1
 nova_wolf
02-06-2001, 10:50 AM
....and when I say almost funny, I mean the borderline between funny and the 'oh crap' place, rather than funny and unfunny.

I have completed my continuity check to discover that I was wrong. Whole event wasn't till month after Yavin. Also found out that every bit of the storyline I had come up with was uterlly WRONG !!!!!

Nearly 27K words, not finished of course.

I have found the REAL, official and widely accepted history, and have discovered that I can transfer alot of my writing accross, so I am starting from scratch.

Is this devotion, determination, fanatism, or sheer stubborness ? who cares, cause I AM gonna do it.

I have my new tale all set out, so I can quickly make progress (in 1 days, done 6.5K words, although some of that rescued from previous 'druaght' as I have dubbed it.)

Laugh if you will, but I think that this is an important project in the whole scheme of things, showing that amongst all of us tech heads, we can also write a good tale of intrigue and action. And would make a noice addition to site.

But then again, this project isn't an official XW.net project... yet... Anyone reckon it could look good as official and accessable at all times ?

May be it could be a whole new project - the Heraldry Project, or the Fill-in Project.. (Yeah - okay, Ive not thought it through that much...)

Thats all .... for now anyway.. HAHAHAHA!!!

------------------
Nova Squadron, the Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the Nebulon B Frigate 'Oracle', home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - SSDs (See our work with the Iron Fist !) !'
Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')
Page: 1 of 1