Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Duel between RSM and Darth Grivis

Page: 1 of 1
 Anakin Skywalker
12-01-2006, 8:24 AM
http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/1579/bannertb7.png)
Again Kudos to igyman for making the Pic

This little battle was based on mine and CSI's battle, whose battle was based on The Duel: A Legacy of the Force (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=170828) by Tysyacha.

Revan and His Allies

Darth Revan-
Race: Human
Age(in game/RP whatever you wanna call it): 14
Wisdom: 55
Strength: 55
Dexterity: 30
Constitution: 45
Lightsaber: Double-Bladed
Color: Red
Apprentices: Bastila Shan

Name: CSI
Species: N/A
Eye Colour: N/A
Hair Colour: N/A
Favourite Weapon(s): Paired Lightsabers
Lightsaber Colour(s): Silver
Favourite Ship(s): No preferences, because he thinks "Flying is for Droids".
Favourite Force Power(s): Flash step (Force Teleport), Force Sight, and Telekinesis.
Master(s): Darth Traya
Apprentice(s): Visas Marr
Homeworld: N/A
Political Affiliation: Old Repulic, Jedi Order
Allies: Old Republic, Jedi Order
Enemies: Sith Order
Bio: Darth Nihilus didn't die on Ravenger. He was redeemed by the Exile, and changed his identities and name into CSI. Now he's back into action, fighting with RSM. As he's a former Sith Lord, Darth Nihilus, he is too fimiliar with Dark Side, and even resisted Darth Revan's torment and escaped to Nar Shaddaa. Now, he encountered Revan again, and with another foe--Darth Grivis the Great.

Stats:
Strength: 30
Constitution: 30
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grivis and his "allies"

Darth Grivis the great (Sometimes called Grivis the Unwise by RSM)
Age(in game) 16
Wisdom: 43
Strength: 55
Constitution: 51
Lightsabers: 2 single bladed sabers
Color: Red and purple
Apprentices: Darth Zeorg The Great
BIO: One of the "True Sith"
 HK-42
12-02-2006, 4:48 PM
Darth Grivis the great
Age(in game) 16
Strength: 93
Dexterity: 67
 anakin34
12-02-2006, 4:56 PM
Darth Grivis the great
Age(in game) 16
can you make me a person like a person named master naskin or something
 HK-42
12-02-2006, 4:58 PM
tell me what you need for him or do the same thing i did but change it around.
 Anakin Skywalker
12-02-2006, 4:58 PM
^^ Depends do you wanna be a Sith? Cause this is a Sith RP.... not a Jedi vs. Sith, but instead a Sith vs. Sith.... basically a Civil War

Darth Grivis.....
Your Strength is way too HIGH! I didn't put mine that high because, this needs to be Star Wars Realistic, not some fantasy Football game:D
 HK-42
12-02-2006, 4:59 PM
Darth Grivis the great (Sometimes called the Unwise by RSM)
Age(in game) 16
Take that Unwise off
 Anakin Skywalker
12-02-2006, 5:01 PM
NO, i do call you that
 HK-42
12-02-2006, 5:01 PM
then ill call you Jedi Scum.:xp:
 Anakin Skywalker
12-02-2006, 5:05 PM
Technically I'm not a Jedi, so you can't.... also, I'm going to lower your strength
 HK-42
12-02-2006, 5:07 PM
Fine to 55
 Anakin Skywalker
12-02-2006, 9:53 PM
((Fine, I'll start the Duel!))

Revan jumped at Grivis..... their Lightsaber Duel had been going on forever, and Revan could sense Grivis getting weaker. That built up Revan's strength making him stronger by ten fold! "Getting weak Grivis?" Revan mocked his opponents "fall."
 HK-42
12-02-2006, 10:19 PM
Grivis powered his strength and backed up a step. He flipped over Revan and activated his second Purple saber.
"No, you Revan?" Grivis responded.
 Anakin Skywalker
12-02-2006, 10:24 PM
((Can you see the Banner at the top of the page?))

"I am not...." Revan said triumphantly. The Star Forge was increasing his power.... "You cannot beat me here Grivis! Not while this Dark Place courses through my veins.... for on board the Star Forge, I am INVINCIBLE!" Revan sliced at Grivis' head....
 HK-42
12-02-2006, 10:34 PM
((AH, i thought we were in the unknown regions.))
Grivis just laughed as he blocked the attack. He looked at Revan and saw a figure drop behind him.
 Anakin Skywalker
12-02-2006, 10:42 PM
Revan quickly looked over his shoulders and gave a quick smirk.... "Get ready to die Grivis! Attack him, apprentice!" A figure was slowly being revealed.... because she had a Stealth Field Generator on, she was forced to turn it off and help Darth Revan, the Powerful.
 HK-42
12-02-2006, 10:45 PM
((That was supposed to be my apprintice,sigh))
A figure dropped behind the women and slashed at her with a red saber.
"I am Darth Zeorg The great" He yelled as he attacked.
 Anakin Skywalker
12-02-2006, 10:57 PM
((Well I used it to my advatage....:D You should have continued and I couldn't have said that.))

The Young Female Jedi Blocked Darth Zeorg's lightsaber blows...... "And I am Darth Kuhonas... formally known as Bastila Shan." She smirked. "Revan, sweetheart, what do you want me to do with these...these...these.... sad excuses for a Sith Lord?"

"Ahhh.... do not bother Grivis, but I want you to kill Zeorg..." Revan replied.
 HK-42
12-02-2006, 11:09 PM
"No chance" Zeorg told her.
 Anakin Skywalker
12-02-2006, 11:12 PM
She then ignited the other end of her Red Lightsaber.... "Join Revan and I, and we shall rule the Galaxy as my Master's Master and her apprentices did as a Sith Triumative!" She told him, but then she put him in Force Stasis and went to the Command room on the Star Forge, and Kneeled down and started using her Battle Meditation to help Revan destroy Grivis.
 CSI
12-03-2006, 12:46 AM
I think I'll join this one. I'll post my stats:

Name: CSI
Species: N/A
Eye Colour: N/A
Hair Colour: N/A
Favourite Weapon(s): Paired Lightsabers
Lightsaber Colour(s): Silver
Favourite Ship(s): No preferences, because he thinks "Flying is for Droids".
Favourite Force Power(s): Flash step (Force Teleport), Force Sight, and Telekinesis.
Master(s): Darth Traya
Apprentice(s): No Apprentice
Homeworld: N/A
Political Affiliation: Old Repulic, Jedi Order
Allies: Old Republic, Jedi Order
Enemies: Sith Order
Bio: Darth Nihilus didn't die on Ravenger. He was redeemed by the Exile, and changed his identities and name into CSI. Now he's back into action, fighting with RSM. As he's a former Sith Lord, Darth Nihilus, he is too fimiliar with Dark Side, and even resisted Darth Revan's torment and escaped to Nar Shaddaa. Now, he encountered Revan again, and with another foe--Darth Grivis the Unwise.

Stats:
Strength: 30
Constitution: 30
 Anakin Skywalker
12-03-2006, 8:29 AM
He is called Darth Grivis the Unwise by Revan and his "allies"

Ummmm..... I put Visas as your apprentice, cuz you had Nihilus' master from the Dark Side, so I put his apprentice from the Dark Side
 CSI
12-04-2006, 7:26 PM
OK, have any idea that where I should start?
 CSI
12-04-2006, 10:25 PM
OK, here I go:

Meditating, CSI felt a whole peace. Under his white mask, he smiled. Wearing a white robe instead of Darth Nihilus's black robe, he felt serentity within.

Suddenly, a huge disturbance within the Force shook him. He felt sad, passion, power...and all other things that are too similiar to him: Dark Side prevailed!
 HK-42
12-05-2006, 7:12 AM
As Grivis blocked Revan's attacks he felt a new pressence, Nihilus, but there was something different about him.
 CSI
12-05-2006, 5:28 PM
Darth Revan! CSI felt shocked. It was an indeed a terrible news--Darth Revan was back? And another Sith Lord? What the heck was him? CSI wondered.
 HK-42
12-05-2006, 5:36 PM
Grivis senced straight after sencing Nihilus, Bastila using her battle meditation to help Revan defeat him.
 CSI
12-05-2006, 5:43 PM
CSI walked to the Jedi Archive.

"Hi," the librarian greeted him, "What can I do for you, Master CSI?"

"Hi, actually, I'm here to look for Sith History. How can I find any?" CSI asked politely.

"Sith history? They're off limits unless you get permission from council." The librarian said. Not quite good for shooing me.

"Fine, I'll see them right away." CSI turned away.

On his way to the council chamber, he met Master Vendar. "Master, did you feel it...the disturbance of the Force?"

"Mmm...Indeed, yeah. Darth Revan is back...wait...who's the other shadowy figure? I don't know that..."

"It maybe a new threat to us." CSI said.
 Anakin Skywalker
12-05-2006, 9:22 PM
"You are going down, Grivis, you pathetic excuse for a Sith Lord!" Revan said with a smirk on his face, even though Grivis couldn't see it, because of Revan's Mask.
Page: 1 of 1