Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question

Page: 1 of 1
 Beast421
11-29-2006, 10:01 AM
I know all you modders out there are really busy , and I know I ve bumped a couple threads but how else is a person supposed to find out if there spesific mod that the want has com through keep creating sensless new threads that we all see 500 times under each topic? I am not pissed I am just inquiring cause my last thread I did not consider it bumping , I just worded the same question diffently , and if that is still considered bumping I apologize!
 maul 2112
11-29-2006, 5:30 PM
if you are looking for a spicific mod that you know has been made check taris upper city emporium for it :D hope that helped
 EnderWiggin
11-29-2006, 7:25 PM
I know all you modders out there are really busy , and I know I ve bumped a couple threads but how else is a person supposed to find out if there spesific mod that the want has com through keep creating sensless new threads that we all see 500 times under each topic? I am not pissed I am just inquiring cause my last thread I did not consider it bumping , I just worded the same question diffently , and if that is still considered bumping I apologize!

In your opinion, how is this a modding request?

If you have an issue with the HL staff, post it in the feedback section.

And if you were getting no activity in your thread, and then reposted the question differently, that is most definitely bumping.

_EW_
 Darth333
11-29-2006, 8:29 PM
I'm moving this to the feedback forum.

If you are referring to specific threads/posts, links would help. Also if you have any problem/question with moderation, please don't hesitate contact any swk moderator, super mod or admin and we'll look into it.
Page: 1 of 1