Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

cannot start

Page: 1 of 1
 apocalypse010
11-28-2006, 6:22 PM
hello, I'm having trouble. I bought empire at war and installed it without any trouble. I played it for a month so. Then one day, it wouldnt work anymore. Nothing changed between when I could and couldnt play it. As soon as I click start, the screen goes black and my cursor turns to an hourglass. I cannot close out and have to restart my computer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, each without success. Someone please help!!
 PoiuyWired
11-29-2006, 2:29 PM
Did you get any error msg? From what I knot that c**k-sucking piece of c**p of so called protection securom sometimes goes havor during the more recent windows update... That may be the cause of the problem. Try toy with the DVD to see if thats the cause, amongst other things.
 apocalypse010
11-29-2006, 5:11 PM
There is no error message. Just a black screen and an hourglass. The disk is clean and everything.
Page: 1 of 1