Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I can't remember my administrative password!

Page: 1 of 1
 gandiva
11-25-2006, 11:06 PM
Are there any ways to fix this problem? My computer is a Windows XP and it does not have a floppy drive. Thank you.
 Astrotoy7
11-27-2006, 8:30 AM
sorry, that's what it's there for !! Looks like you may need to do a reformat and reinstall. IMO its always good to do one of those every now and then :) very cleansing :)

maybe someone else may have a trick up their sleeve ? but unlikely! I actually leave mine blank. Seriously, stuff that is really important gets backed up and Im the only one that uses it....No need for it IMO.

mtfbwya
 Sabretooth
11-27-2006, 10:42 AM
It should work in Safe Mode, right? If not, then i recommend making a start up disk of sorts on a CD/DVD and then trying to load up your system.
 RC-1162
11-27-2006, 11:56 AM
do what the above two said, reformat your compy after backing up the files which you need. if you want to access your files on your admin account, go to C->Documents and Settings and get into your admin account's folder from there. you may probably know this, but just in case.
 CalcProgrammer1
11-27-2006, 8:13 PM
You can download a Live CD Linux distro, mount the drive, and send the files off to another PC on the network, then reformat with Windows CD
Page: 1 of 1