Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

More $$$ for Lucas

Page: 1 of 1
 Hans The Great
04-14-2000, 2:07 AM
From MSN News Service:
"Not that money's any problem for Lucas. Last week's video release of The Phantom Menace sold a record-clobbering 5 million copies in its first two days. And the explosion generated another $100 million for the film, bringing its total take beyond $1 billion."
 Gold leader
04-14-2000, 9:52 AM
So if he has the money to invest in a new Xwing series, then why doesn't he do it? http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/smile.gif)

------------------
Go ahead, Imp, make my day.
TZG +6 hrs
 wedge_antil3
04-14-2000, 5:25 PM
probobly becuse he will have 3 new movies to make games on and the x-wing series is geting old so less people are buying the x-wing series games so they make a new games to make money

which i think is good that they have more variety but i still wish theyd make more x-wing series and x-wing series will always be the classic the game that started it all

[This message has been edited by wedge_antil3 (edited April 14, 2000).]
 Baltar
04-18-2000, 4:47 PM
How 'bout they continue SW space flight sims, but take it back to the times of the new trilogy? (This wouldn't occur until all three are out, mind you)
 milkshake
04-22-2000, 11:21 PM
Lucasarts will have to be dragged screaming to spend money where it doesn't have to.

------------------
Charlie "Milkshake" Mitchell
Black wind squadron/Rouge Aliiance
Black 4/Rouge 8
Self proclaimed RAL Drunkard
milkshake@milkshake.co.uk

-It's an Alien!
-It's my mother in law!

-Don't eat me! Eat THIS one!

-Who's Brain is this?
 Hans The Great
04-24-2000, 12:21 PM
I think that GL is more interested in making money on games like "Pit Droids" than any serious space flight sim.
 milkshake
04-24-2000, 2:04 PM
I'd have to agree with you there

------------------
Charlie "Milkshake" Mitchell
Black wind squadron/Rouge Aliiance
Black 4/Rouge 8
Self proclaimed RAL Drunkard
milkshake@milkshake.co.uk

-It's an Alien!
-It's my mother in law!

-Don't eat me! Eat THIS one!