Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Phantom Menace

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthHulkster
04-05-2000, 12:17 AM
I just finished watching Episode 1 and guess who I saw in it? ET! There was a group of them in one those transports in that huge room where Amidala seeked help from Valorum. If you need a better description, ask for help.
 Conor
04-05-2000, 12:43 AM
You mean you didn't notice that in the theatre? *j/k* http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/smile.gif)

------------------
The next time someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell him to put a pair of skis across his shoulders and walk through a revolving door.
 DarthHulkster
04-05-2000, 12:59 AM
nope, wish i did, i would've made it a BIG spoiler. and i think my rank moves to Jedi Knight because this is my 30th post. Actually i got 2 copies of TP today but K-Mart screwed up a lot of them because they were rubbing it on something magnetic and it screwed it up and so i took it back and got a clean copy.
 Hit4Cycle
04-05-2000, 1:33 AM
Those friggin K-Marts...

------------------
"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." -Darth Maul

[This message has been edited by Hit4Cycle (edited April 04, 2000).]
 Ash
04-05-2000, 2:43 AM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again:
Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Now if I could actually find one...

------------------
Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

No, I am not named after anything Pokemon.
 Tek Gunner
04-05-2000, 3:03 AM
YAY! I got the special Collector's Edition of the TPM video tape! I pre-ordered the regular one...but they gave me the Collector's Edition instead. Oh well...I didn't argue http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/biggrin.gif)

------------------
"Your just jealous because the voices talk to me"!
TZG -3 Rogue 11
 Hans The Great
04-05-2000, 5:45 PM
Yaaay! Its finally out on video! I got mine yesterday. I got the letterboxed version. Did anyone buy the regular version?
 Nute Gunray
04-05-2000, 6:17 PM
I have both.

------------------
Drive fast, but not fast enough for a high-speed hearing
 JR2000Z
04-06-2000, 1:49 AM
I got the collector's edition.

------------------
Hey,Im always right!
 Darth Sceltor
04-07-2000, 7:31 PM
I got just the regular version. I went to Wal-Mart before school and got it, and one of my teachers let us watch part of it in class!
 TheRogue 2000
04-08-2000, 1:01 AM
I got collectors.

------------------
And now for something completely different.
Official Forum...Person.
Page: 1 of 1