Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: The Sith Lords (RPG thread)

Page: 1 of 1
 Anakin Skywalker
11-24-2006, 6:41 PM
Star Wars: THE SITH LORDS

The Galaxy is crumbling beneath the Republic, the Sith have returned this time more powerful than ever before.... there are five Sith Lords! Luke Skywalker has been dead for centuries. There is no one to oppose the Sith, they have called War upon the Republic.

The Sith have finally won, there will be no opposition! They go to the Jedi Temple and turn the students to the Darkside....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Prepare to land on Yavin IV, J'reasha!" Darth Yeshnaal slowly said. "Turn all students to the Darkside of the Force, you have been well trained you will not fail!"

"Yes, my master..." J'reasha Quxion replied to his master, "The Jedi will soon be no more!" He smiled, his hands folded into the opposite sleeve, and turned to the Bounty Hunters on board his Flagship, the Talon XXV. "Capture the Jedi, do not kill them unless necessary, there is one Jedi in particular I want alive, his name Shiv Quxion..."
 steven
11-25-2006, 5:57 AM
Before the Talon XXV got any closer, it recieved a strang com by an unknown ship which was nowhere to be seen. The ship was obivisoully using a powerful cloacking field and using the devices that blocks the Sith ships from the Republic radar.

"Sith ships, I am Jonas Zann, leader of the well known Mandalore Corperation. I have a propousall for you."
 Darth_Velrogh
11-25-2006, 6:02 AM
"As you command Lord Yeshnaal..." Darth Zeryl said bowing before his Lord image in the com. "I will not fail..." he whispered to himself. He stood up revealing his great heigth and constituition, altough he didnt have a body.

Zeryl has the ship landed slowly in Yavin 4.

"... there is one Jedi in particular I want alive, his name is Shiv Quxion..."

"How touching... a family reunion." he mocked.

"...I have a proposition for you..."

Oh marvelous, now we have a stuck up Mandalorian to bug us...

"Master, should I get rid of this inconvienient while you deal with the Jedi bellow?" he suggested through his com.

He turned around, only now you could see that he was at the bridge of one of the capital ships.

"Stand-by and prepare for eventual, agressive negotiations." he ordered.
 Jason Skywalker
11-25-2006, 6:53 AM
"So we need to turn them to the Dark Side, is it? It would be easier to kill them, but i understand this..." Feros said, smiling. He then walked way of the bridge to his ship, ready to land on Yavin IV...
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 8:35 AM
"What do you want Mandalorian? My patience has it limits." J'reasha said to Jonas.

J'reasha turned to Darth Zeryl, and said... "Neither I nor my master have told you to do anything, leave the Mandalorian alone, I wish to talk to him. If you want to do anything useful then go land on Yavin IV and Destroy the Jedi Academy, take the fleet with you. Capture all Jedi!"
 Darth_Velrogh
11-25-2006, 10:48 AM
"I do not take orders from a mere apprentice, my allegiance lies to your master." he slapped at J'reasha with a cold, ghostly voice "Still, you are right. I was ordered to convert the Padawans, not to engage battle with some Mandalorian scum." he replied.

"Cancel combat maneuvers, land the ship immediatly!" he ordered.

"Feros, land immediatly and start the operation. The master will be along shortly." he informed him.

Zeryl headed to the landing ramp, soldiers ran there preparing and getting into formation.

"Set weapons to stun!" he ordered getting in front of the army.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 10:56 AM
Ahhhhh..... you would be wrong about that! J'reasha thought.... the Master will soon be dead, and then you will answer to me! "All Sith Forces land within the hour, I want those Jedi captured as soon as possible!" He turned back to Jonas, "Now Mandalorian, what was it you wanted?"

"You are not to touch the Mandalorian, but I see my apprentice has already delt with the matter... you listen to him when I send you with him.... he will one day take my spot as the Dark Lord and then you shall serve him." Darth Yeshnaal said to Darth Zeryl. "He will soon strike fear into the hearts of others, I see a great destiny bestowing him. I want you to obey him, please his every whim. Do not harm him or you will die a second time."
 Jason Skywalker
11-25-2006, 11:34 AM
Inside the Jedi Temple on Yavin IV, layed meditating Alex Ryder, Jedi Knight.

They're coming...i can feel it..., He thought to himself. Alex got up and opened his big blue eyes. He looked around, calm, even if all hell was going loose.

"We will not fall..."
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 11:36 AM
:You will Fall to the Darkside Alex Ryder, I know who you are.: J'reasha wispered through the Force, allowing it to reach him and the Jedi Temple. : Do you not remember me? I am the one who almost killed you upon Courscants surface.:
 Jason Skywalker
11-25-2006, 11:40 AM
I will remain a true servant of the Light, even if that costs me my life Sith , Alex told him back.

Feros' Interceptor was almost through Yavin's atmosphere when suddenly many blaster shots where shot at him but he evaded them all, and then, almost crash-landing, saw many many Clone Troopers and Jedis.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 11:45 AM
Darth Zeryl, I want you in particular to capture Alex Ryder... go after him leave the Clone troopers to capture the other Jedi. J'reasha told him.

I will not allow anyone to die, you must all be turned to the Dark Side of the Force... you cannot become one with the Force, I will not allow you to... you WILL become my apprentice when I am the Dark Lord. J'reasha replied calmly.

Darth Feros, I have a special job for you.... I want you to capture Jedi Master Shiv Quxion.
 Darth_Velrogh
11-25-2006, 1:29 PM
((OCC: RevanSithMaster I will not obbey the apprentice. If you want me to do your biding you must use Yeshnaal))

"Get this through your thick skull: I won't obbey you! The Dark Lord is my master! I'm going after Shiv, your daddy... Long time no see, I'll have Feros get to it." Zeryl shouted to him.

He feelled Feros had already landed. Seek out a Jedi named Alex Skyrider that stuck-up apprentice has some interest in him. The ship passed the atmosphere and was immediatly shot at by the planet defenses system. Still they kept on and landed.

"Do a damage report and activate all turrets, shoot the defenses." he last ordered. Suddenly the landing ramp deployed, the turrets were shooting and gave them time to disembark, but after that the clo troopers and Jedis fell on them.

Now where is that bastard? he thought while he speeded throught the jungle killing all in his path.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 1:38 PM
((I'm not calling you dumb... so don't think that.))

"Master, have that dumb Jedi Spirit go after Alex Ryder.... he will not obey me." J'reasha said angrily.

"Yes, apprentice, I will...." Darth Yeshnaal replied. Go after Alex Ryder, like my apprentice said. Darth Yeshnaal told Darth Zeryl. Darth Yeshnaal was having his ship prepared for departure from Dilium... he boarded it, but the stupid Sith Apprentices working on the ship said that it wouldn't be prepared for another couple of hours so he left and went to the Master bedroom.
 steven
11-25-2006, 1:53 PM
"Well believe it or not, I've come to make a business deal with you." Jonas said, "Are you aware of the Clone Wars which took place centuries ago? Well I've always been a fan of the CIS side. I've always wanted my Corperation to be much more than the CIS. And I believe we are. We have ship designs which are surperior to even the Republic's new star destroyer class ship, we have also finished the Dark Trooper project that the Empire started on during the Galatic Civil War, and are weapons are as deadly as your lightsabers. And we are willing to supply you all that we have with you but only if you do us favours which will only boost my Corperation's production abillity."

((Not exactly sure who my guy is talking too or where my guy is?))
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 1:57 PM
"Very well, go to Korriban and wait for me... so we can talk about this more in private. I will be there shortly...." J'reasha said to Jonas. "You may leave."

((Your talking to the Apprentice and your on the Talon XXV))
 steven
11-25-2006, 2:02 PM
"Very good. I will be there in one of luxury liner ships and we will await you in Korriban Orbit." The Mandalorian said before leaving.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 2:10 PM
"Master, I am going to Korriban to complete the addition to our troops.... the Mandalorians have something from the Empire they are called Dark Troopers we are going to take them and use them to destroy the Republic." J'reasha said.

"Very good my apprentice I will be at Yavin IV soon anyway...." Darth Yeshnaal responded.

J'reasha went to the pilot of the Talon XXV, "Set course for Korriban!" "Yes, sir!" The clone pilot replied.
 Darth_Velrogh
11-25-2006, 2:32 PM
That bastard is leaving! The nerve! During the battle! He tought has he felt J'reasha presence leaving. He was now near the entrance of the Temple followed by the troopers, most of the Jedi they found were now under custody only 3 Jedi casualties and the army wasn't wrecked either,only 43 casualties so far.

Go after Alex Skyrider

Yes master... Altough that apprentice of yours is to stuck-up to be a great Sith he is planning on overthrowing you... he replied to his lord.

Change of plans Feros I'll go after him you proceed to the Temple and capture the students

He reached out, seeking that bloody Jedi. Finnally he found him, inside the temple. That little runt defiant to the end....

"Move on men, go inside!" he shouted to the troopers as he speeded towards the gate.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 2:38 PM
"Mandalorian, I have arrived, come to my ship so we can land on the surface of Korriban.... so we can talk more." J'reasha said.

"That's good, it's about time he plotted to overthrow me, Zeryl, I've been waiting my entire life for that to happen." Darth Yeshnaal smiled.
 Jason Skywalker
11-25-2006, 2:47 PM
((The name is Ryder, not Skyrider Velrogh.))

"Really, a change of plans? Great," Feros muttered.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 2:55 PM
"Sir, I am not a Mandalorian!" Said a guy wearing a black suit. "My name is Jorsha Qanon.... I am one of the Dark Troopers..."

"Ahhh...... so your what I came to Korriban to pick up?" Asked J'reasha

"Yes, sir!"

"Then let's go get your entire fleet, we have to get back to Yavin IV before my Master's spoiled little Sith Lord gets mad and kills every single Jedi there. I sense that three Jedi's have been wasted."

"Yes, sir, I'll get my troops and we'll head strait to Yavin!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO! Fero don't listen to him I want you to go capture Shiv Quxion as I've said earlier. J'reasha said to him, sensing that Zelyn had completely evolved his words into something that would suit him.
 steven
11-25-2006, 3:07 PM
"Accutally you do not get our entire fleet," Said a voice through the comm systems"You only get the Human Dark Troopers. Your going to have to do something for us before we simply hand you everything. Also, sorry that I couldn't come myself, busy with other matters. This long ranged comm system will have to do."
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 3:09 PM
"What do you want me to do?" J'reasha asked. "I am a very busy guy."
 Jason Skywalker
11-25-2006, 3:17 PM
Listen, just shut up, i'll go after Shiv Quxion, but not because i'm following orders fool,, Feros snapped as he entered the temple. He was greeted by something really neat...

Nothing.

Meanwhile, Alex Ryder was hidden in the archives. The staircases had a green colour, which was perfect for him to hid himself in.
 steven
11-25-2006, 3:23 PM
"It can wait untill you've finished your work on Yavin IV."
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 3:24 PM
You WILL obey me Feros! I will kill you if you do not! You are NOT going to act like my masters stupid Force Ghost! OBEY ME and find my father, DO NOT kill him. J'reasha said angrily.
 Jason Skywalker
11-25-2006, 3:48 PM
Kill me? I hardly believe it. I am Sith Lord, apprentice, just because you are Yeshnaal's apprentice, doesn't mean you can boss us around. Besides, i am his second in command, and i will find him, but not by obeying YOU but obeying YESHNAAL, Feros replied.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 3:56 PM
He will soon be dead Feros! J'reasha retorted.
 Jason Skywalker
11-25-2006, 4:02 PM
You think too much of yourself apprentice. You aren't powerful enough to take him now, heed my advice. If you truly wish to kill him, do it when he least expects it..., Feros said, Besides, if he dies, you'll see me in command, He finished, grinning.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 4:08 PM
If even try it, then your head WILL be gone! J'reasha said mencingly.

"It can wait untill you've finished your work on Yavin IV."

"I have other buisness to attend to after Yavin IV. I'm going to kill Darth Yeshnaal." J'reasha said.
 steven
11-25-2006, 4:56 PM
"What is it with you sith and damn betrayal? Ever heard the expression, what comes around goes around? On Mandalore, we call it Karma, you jedi call it the sith."
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 4:59 PM
"The Strongest survive! That is the way of life, and the Sith realized that but the...*sarcastically* Jedi believe even the weak should live.... *serious* they are wrong!" J'reasha said.
 steven
11-25-2006, 5:14 PM
"On this subject I believe the weak should live. They make fantastic slaves," Joked Jonas. "By the way, before I take my leave, I should warn you about a particular planet, people call it Manaan. Your army should leave it alone. I have a small display of their defences as they fought pirates not too long ago. And there's a rumor about it's main miltary base, Ahto City. A strang rumor."
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 5:18 PM
"Why what's on Mannan? The Sith are different than Pirates, we should be able to handle ourselves... but I will heed your advice and tread carefully." J'reasha replied. "What is this Rumor Mandalorian?"
 steven
11-25-2006, 5:23 PM
"Thank you, I'd hate for you to screw everything up. After all, your my key to my plans." Jonas said to J'reasha "Now I must leave. But before I do, your Sith Empire, your not with the filth that is the Imperial Remnant?"
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 5:25 PM
"NO!!! I am not, but my master is.... very soon the Sith will be rid of the Imperial Remant... when I kill my master and take his place." J'reasha said.... "Good-bye Mandalorian, I look forward to doing buisness with you."
 steven
11-25-2006, 5:33 PM
"Likewise, by the way, if you ever fail killing your master, I'm more than sure that my Mandalorian Cruisers can make mince meat of your currently ships. One more question, when you've become the new sith lord, who have you planned for an apperentice. Just wish to know because I have the perfect adivicate."
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 5:38 PM
"Yes I have........ who is it a Mandalorian, because I've found that most of them aren't Force Sensitive, no matter what they say."
 steven
11-25-2006, 5:47 PM
"My daughter, she is very strong in the force...if that's how you say it. She has been trained by a Force Adept who we've paying but he was recently murdered by an Imperal Commander who will soon die himself once my fleet reaches Kessel."
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 5:49 PM
"What is the Commander's name, I may have already killed him, I was just stationed on Kessel. What is your daughter's name, and yes that is how you say it.... I would very much like to meet her, Jonas."
 steven
11-26-2006, 5:41 AM
"The commander is still alive. I've made sure of that. And you will meet my daughter, just not today. Now goodbye Sith, my ship is nearly out of hyperspace." The transmission ended.
 Darth_Velrogh
11-26-2006, 6:30 AM
Zeryl went inside, calmly, behind him stunned Jedi stood like statues. He would have rather killed them but this was not that bad either. He searched the Temple for that bleeding Jedi. But he had hidden his presence. Finnally he found him, in a meditation room.

As soon as he saw him he tried to stun him.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-26-2006, 9:15 AM
J'reasha went back to Yavin IV and landed. "They can't do anything right!" He muttered to himself. "All Dark Troopers prepare to attack the Jedi Temple, capture all Jedi!"
 Darth_Velrogh
11-26-2006, 9:40 AM
Shiv was in his room doing Battle Meditation when he sensed a dark presence arrive, another dark presence. This one was familiar to him, it was his son.

He exited the room and headed downstairs and sensed something he hadn't before. In the green stais he saw another Sith Lord.

"Hiding in the shadows like you always do, Sith?" he asked stoping and reaching for his lightsaber.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-26-2006, 9:57 AM
The Dark Troopers marched behind the soon-to-be Sith Lord, when they reached the Temple they pulled out their guns.
"Set all guns to stun!" Yelled the Dark Trooper that J'reasha had met, Jorsha Qanon.

"All right Jedi, prepare to turn!" J'reasha whispered to himself, while activating both of his Lightstabers. He ran to what Luke Skywalker had called the new "council" room... and found at least 20 Jedi in there. He Force Pushed them all in one single push against the wall and knocked them unconsious. "Jorsha, get some troopers in here and pick the Jedi up and put them in Force Cages back on my ship!" J'reasha commanded.

"Of course, milord!" Jorsha replied.

This is it...... I am leaving Yavin after they put the Jedi on board, and I'm heading strait to Dilium.... J'reasha smiled.
Page: 1 of 1