Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[illustrated fic] Echo of the Republic

Page: 1 of 1
 Theone Thewayne
11-24-2006, 9:08 AM
http://www.freewebs.com/atrcomic/EotR%2DS2.jpg)
sketch for Echo of the Republic

Hi everyone I'm working on my first fic (don't expect to much of it) called: Echo of the Republic. I'll post the first page on December 31. But there's only one problem: I need some non-existing clone names. Please posts 1 or more names and I will use them in my fic. By the way the story is about Kamino Uprising (playable in Battlefront II).

Here is Echo Squad existing of Rebel Clones/Anti Imperial Recon Clone Troopers:
Advanced Recon Commando: "Echo" > The last ARC trooper / bodyguard of Taun We (she's a member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic now).
Trooper: "Bolt" > He lost his squad at the battle.
Jet-trooper: ....
Jet-trooper: ....
(Advanced Recon Commando) Pilot: ....

On the other side will be the 501st legion, Darth Vader, Boba Fett etc.

If you have more ideas please post them.
 Diego Varen
11-24-2006, 1:02 PM
Looks good, but what about The Fall of the Shroud and the Amongst the Ruins Comic? Anyway, I await the first part.
 Theone Thewayne
11-24-2006, 2:01 PM
I'm still working on Amongst the Ruins, in fact page 3 is coming on it's way. But I continue Fall of the Shroud next year.
 HK-42
11-24-2006, 6:23 PM
Looks good, I like the sketch.
 CSI
11-24-2006, 10:37 PM
Yeah, good, eh, what's that called? Prologue or Chapter 1? No matter...It's a good one regardless what its name is...Keep up, Theone Thewayne (Your name is hard to spell correctly!).
 Theone Thewayne
11-26-2006, 7:55 AM
Yeah, good, eh, what's that called? Prologue or Chapter 1? No matter...It's a good one regardless what its name is...Keep up, Theone Thewayne (Your name is hard to spell correctly!).

Sorry I post the prologue on 2006-12-31 and chapter 1 on 2007-01-01

I know (the one the-wayne) just call me Dwayne
 Anakin Skywalker
11-26-2006, 9:35 AM
Theone Thewayne (Your name is hard to spell correctly!).

Also another solution to that would be Copy and pasting his name.....

anyway yeah this is a good whatever it is.
 Theone Thewayne
11-29-2006, 11:09 AM
Couldn't wait untill newyearsday:

http://www.freewebs.com/atrcomic/EotR%2DS2.jpg)

Star Wars: Echo of the Republic

Prologue

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away…

After the rise of Darth Sidious and the Galactic Empire the Kaminoans, like all other alien species who were oppressed due to the Emperor Palpatine's bias against non-humans, were also oppressed and possibly enslaved to the Empire. When word got out to the Kaminoans that an uprising rebellion known as the "Alliance to Restore the Republic" also known informally as the Rebel Alliance, was quickly forming up, a few Kaminoans soon saw a chance at freedom, and a few rogue Kaminoan clonemasters all secretly banded together and started the cloning of a new clone army of Republic Clone Troopers to aid and help the Rebel Alliance. A full 10 years after the end of the Clone Wars, Darth Vader uncovered the plot of the rogue Kaminoans, trying to breed a clone army of Fett clones, to take up arms against the Empire. The plot had already been uncovered, and the rogue Kaminoans prepared to fight the 501st legion, that was on it’s way to Kamino, to do battle with the rogue "Anti Imperial Rogue Clone Troopers", thus starting the Rebellion of Kamino.

After the Rebellion of Kamino the 501st legion got an order from Vader to find every gunship that was available at the battle according to the Kaminoan data computers, to make sure that no Rebel Clone had left the planet. The Stormtroopers looked everywhere, they even went under water, into the deep depths of Kamino looking for crashed gunships. Eventually every single ship was found. And the Stormtroopers made the Emperor a very happy man. However, the Stormtroopers didn’t know that someone changed some Kaminoan files before taking prisoner…
 Diego Varen
11-29-2006, 11:10 AM
Looks good wayne. And yeah I agree, I can't usually wait to see what comments people have for me. Looking foward to more.
 Theone Thewayne
11-29-2006, 2:04 PM
Thanks Pottsie, Chapter 1: Vader and Bow is coming on christmas.

Here is some information about Commander Bow (from wookiepedia):
http://starwars.wikia.com/images/thumb/4/41/App.jpg/250px-App.jpg)
Commander Bow was the commanding officer of Darth Vader's 501st Legion following the death of Commander Appo on Kashyyyk.
Bow and a squad of stormtroopers found themselves having to save Vader when the Dark Lord underestimated a group of renegade Jedi on Kessel and received serious injuries as a result. It is presumed that Bow continued to serve as the 501st's leader well into the New Order.
 Theone Thewayne
12-20-2006, 7:42 AM
Chapter 1 isn't coming on Christmas anymore. My computer crashed a few days ago. All my work is probably lost. But luckily I got most of the text still on paper. Anyway I made some art for the Fic and I'll post it when I got my pc back. This will be the squad:

Echo: Republic Commando

Bolt: Clone trooper captain

Green: Jet trooper

Unknown: Jet trooper

Nobrac: Jet trooper/sniper (ain't sure if I'm gonna use that name so if you got a name please respond)
 Theone Thewayne
01-11-2007, 1:55 PM
Star Wars: Echo of the Republic

Chapter 1: Speeder chase
Coruscant 11 BBY

“Hold on Bolt, you will make it.”
“No Echo the wound is to deep, I have failed.”
“Don’t say that we are a squad, we have failed.”
“Do you’ve got Greens jetpack?”
“Yes, right here, why?”
“Put it on and jump out, there isn’t much time left.”
“No! I need you, the mission…”
“I’m going to die anyway Echo, now jump.”
Echo clicked Greens jetpack on and looked at Bolt.
“Good luck, Echo…”
“Thanks ner vode.” And Echo jumped out of the speeder.
Bolt turned his face to a large skyscraper an closed is his eyes. “I’m coming my brothers.”
A large explosion in the under city of Coruscant blinded the Stormtroopers in the chasing speeder which made them almost hit another building.
“Whoa that was close, should we check the wreckage?”
“No, report to the emperor that they’re dead, all of them.”

*Ner vode is Mando'a for my brother.
 Daft Adidas
01-11-2007, 4:09 PM
i thought it was short but sharp the conversation was very good and how they helped each other well maybe expand teh characters with their personalitys (spelling) but apart from that very good. :)
 Theone Thewayne
01-12-2007, 7:36 AM
i thought it was short but sharp the conversation was very good and how they helped each other well maybe expand teh characters with their personalitys (spelling) but apart from that very good. :)
Thanks! My next chapter is coming up soon it took place one year before chapter 1 and will be the real beginning of my story.
 The_Catto
01-13-2007, 6:57 AM
Great work, a bit short yes, but good all the same :D and im looking forward to more.
 Theone Thewayne
01-17-2007, 2:46 AM
Great work, a bit short yes, but good all the same :D and im looking forward to more.

Just a question, if the next chapter will be the real beginning of your story, how about renaming it from, 'Chapter 1: Speeder chase' to 'Prolouge: Speeder Chase'.

It just seems, (to me) a more practical approach to the story. Either way though, still looking forward to more :D:D

Because I already have a prologue ;)
 The_Catto
01-17-2007, 7:10 AM
holy crap you do too. Hmm *goes and edits that last post*

Looking forward to chapter 2 :D:D:D
Page: 1 of 1