Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: The Sith Lords

Page: 1 of 1
 Anakin Skywalker
11-23-2006, 2:40 PM
Star Wars: THE SITH LORDS

The Galaxy is crumbling beneath the Republic, the Sith have returned this time more powerful than ever before.... there are five Sith Lords! Luke Skywalker has been dead for centuries. There is no one to oppose the Sith, they have called War upon the Republic.

The Sith have finally won, there will be no opposition! They go to the Jedi Temple and turn the students to the Darkside....

This is NOT to be confused with the game KotOR II: TSL!

Welcome to the Dark Side! Become a Sith Lord (only one left!), Sith Apprentice, Sith Trooper, Clone Trooper, Republic trooper, Senator, or Jedi Knight.

Name:
Melee Weaponary:
Ranged Weaponary:
Clothing/Armour:
Personal Spaceship:
Equipment:
Background:
Affiliation:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Example and me

Name: Darth Yeshnaal
Race: Human
Picture and/or discription: The Dark Lord of the Sith, founded a new Sith Academy on Korriban and on Dilium.... Pictures will be avalible soon
Melee Weaponary: Red Double-Bladed Lightsaber
Ranged Weaponary: Heavy Repeating Blaster, the Force
Clothing/Armour: Special Sith Robes, made just for him
Personal Spaceship: Talon IV
Equipment: Med-packs, Anti-dote kits, Thermal Detonators
Background: Fell to the Darkside after finding Korriban
Affiliation: Sith Quintet

Sith Lords:
Darth Yeshnaal (RevanSithMaster)
Darth Feros (Jason Skywalker)
Darth Zeryl (Darth_Velrogh)
Darth Caos (steven)

Sith Apprentices:
J'reasha Quxion (RevanSithMaster)

Sith Troopers:
Jonas Zann: Mandalorian (steven)

Clone Troopers:
Jorsha Qanon (RevanSithMaster)

Republic:
Rayryn Del'vel: Senator (steven)

Jedi Knights:
Alex Ryder (Jason Skywalker)
Shiv Quxion (Darth_Velrogh)
 Jason Skywalker
11-23-2006, 2:45 PM
I'll take a Sith Lord, just a min to get the sheet ready.

EDIT: Here it is:

Name: Darth Feros
Picture and/or description: Tanned skin, tall stature, well-built, red eyes and wavy neck-long hair.
Melee Weaponary: Bane's Heart Staffsaber (if possible, if not, then just a Red Lightsaber), "Nightblade" (Double-Bladed Extending Vibrosword).
Ranged Weaponary: "Insidious Striker" (Blaster Pistol), The Force.
Clothing/Armour: Feros wears Sith Robes. He doesn't wear a cloak but a black cape. His utility belt, gloves and boots are dark grey, and his robes are similar of those to Darth Maul's, for they are slimmer and better for movement (Ninja-like).
Personal Spaceship: Black-hued and dark gray coloured Eta-2 Actis-Class Light Interceptor.
Equipment: Food capsules, wrist launcher hidden within sleeve tip, poison darts.
Background: Been raised his whole life by a Sith Couple, went to Korriban with his parents to become a true Sith.
Affiliation: Sith Quintet.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-23-2006, 7:59 PM
Melee Weaponary: Bane's Heart Staffsaber

that's ok for a Melee weapon Jason, I don't care you could a purple flower for all I care lol! :D
 steven
11-24-2006, 10:54 AM
What's the character limit?
 Darth_Velrogh
11-24-2006, 1:21 PM
Sith as always!

Name: Darth Zeryl
Race: N/a because he is deceased
Picture and/or discription: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Sithwarrior.jpg), without the armor he is like a Naz-Gul and only Force users can see him.
Melee Weaponary: Double silver lightsabers, Zeryl's Blade
Ranged Weaponary: Force
Clothing/Armour: you saw it in the pic, Zeryl's gloves (amplify strength, uncuttable by lasers.
Personal Spaceship: DarkHalo
Equipment: N/a
Background: Its only known about him that he was a Jedi that Yeshnaal killed and with the power of the dark side summoned him back to serve him. He was not able to reconstruct a body for him making him just a halo being, that the armou gives form. Altough he was summoned back, he can think for himself but can't either betray his lord or feel emotions.
Affiliation: Darth Yeshnaal
 Anakin Skywalker
11-24-2006, 1:52 PM
What's the character limit?

Probably three, but you can NOT have the same class for each one.... like three Sith Lords or three Sith Apprentices, you can have one Sith Lord, one Sith Apprentice, and one Sith trooper but they cannot be of the same class
 steven
11-24-2006, 2:22 PM
Name:Jonas Zann
Race:Human(Mandalorian)
Picture and/or discription:Click here (http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/sgccheyenne/wall/goauld/baal.jpg)
Melee Weaponary:Dagger
Ranged Weaponary:Upgraded blaster
Personal Spaceship:The Corruption
Background:A blood thirsty Mandalorian who dispises the Republic and the limitation that the Republic gives him. He runs one of the biggest Corperations that involve weapons, combat ships and planetary defences. Being the largest and most sucessful, the Mandalore Corperatino is often refered to as just Corperation.
Affiliation:The Sith/ Mandalorians

--New character to be added--
 Anakin Skywalker
11-24-2006, 2:29 PM
Clone trooper Mandalorian or just a Madalorian like you see in KotOR I and II?
 steven
11-24-2006, 2:32 PM
Normal Mandalorian. A clone trooper wouldn't exactly own a corperation would he?
 Anakin Skywalker
11-24-2006, 2:42 PM
No I suppose not, but oh well............ you never know after the Emperor died who knows what happened besides them trying to kill the Jedi
 steven
11-24-2006, 3:00 PM
I think all the clone troopers died not long after the battle for endor but I can never be sure. How many other people are we waiting for before we start?
 Anakin Skywalker
11-24-2006, 3:01 PM
Well all the Sith Lords and a few Republic Troopers and at least 1 Senator and a few Sith Apprentices and a few Sith Troopers besides you
 steven
11-24-2006, 3:34 PM
Name:Rayryn Del'vel
Race:Selkath
Picture and/or discription:Click Here (http://starwars.wikia.com/images/thumb/6/65/Selkath.jpg/250px-Selkath.jpg)
Melee Weaponary:Hand-to-hand combat
Ranged Weaponary:Upgraded Sonic Blaster
Clothing/Armour:Like what's in the picture
Personal Spaceship: The Survivor (http://static.flickr.com/109/279424883_d0e869bb1c_o.jpg)
Background:The un-force sensitive brother of two twin Selkaths. He has been the senator of Manaan for six years but still he has caused a large change to the planet. What was once a simple ocean planet is now one of the most ecomically developed planet in the galaxy. Most Selkaths are loyal to Rayryn, he uses this to his advantage along with his other resources to transfer the dull planet into a beautiful planet with plenty of secretes, one of which is the abbandoned Ahto city which has been turned into a top secrete miltary base used for miltary issues and a resort for important diplomatic repersentives from other planets.

Affiliation:Republic
 Anakin Skywalker
11-24-2006, 4:06 PM
Name: J'reasha Quxion
Picture and/or discription: He is a desendant of Zulaan Quxion a famed Jedi Knight, who almost destroyed the Republic to save it. The Force is very powerful in the Blood-line of the Quxion's. He is the first Disciple of the Dark Side of the Force, his entire family have served the Republic or Jedi.
Melee Weaponary: Duel Single hilt sabers One a very very dark blue the other blood red. Picture here (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Ulic_Qel-Droma.JPG)
Ranged Weaponary: The Force
Clothing/Armour: Sith Robes made specially by Darth Yeshnaal for his acceptance as his apprentice
Personal Spaceship: Talon XXV
Equipment: Thermal Detonators, Bounty Hunters, Exploding Death Sticks
Background: Taken from his family at the age of 2 by Darth Yeshnaal to be his apprentice, he was found to be very strong with the Force. This very young apprentice will soon surpass his master and assume the title of Dark Lord of the Sith.... he has "unique" Force abilities, like Darth Pleigus he can influece Midi-Chlorians to create life and to save people from death. His mother Ryssa was stripped of the Force, but his father was so powerful that he actually re-established her connection to the Force. His father was another Jedi Master named Shiv, who had actually surpassed Anakin's connection to the Force. (Does that tell you how powerful J'reasha is?)
Affiliation: Sith
 Anakin Skywalker
11-24-2006, 6:32 PM
Ok, well we're ready to start, but we kinda for now can't speak of the remaining 2 Sith Lords, until they have decided to join us :D
 Jason Skywalker
11-24-2006, 7:04 PM
Ah, heck, i'll take a Jedi Knight as well.

Name: Alex Ryder
Picture and/or discription: Short spiky blonde hair, blue eyes, medium stature, well-built.
Melee Weaponary: Yellow Lightsaber
Clothing/Armour: Tan Jedi Robes.
Personal Spaceship: None.
Equipment: Food capsules, Jedi Commlink.
Background: Brought into the order at the age of 2, built into one fine man and knighted at the age of 20.
Affiliation: Jedi Order
 Anakin Skywalker
11-24-2006, 8:10 PM
Ok, well I need J'reasha Quxion's Father Shiv Quxion, but I don't want to be him....
any takers at all???
 Darth_Velrogh
11-25-2006, 5:49 AM
Hmmmm... Is he dispensable after you did your lil' side quest with him?

If so I dont mind.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
 Darth_Velrogh
11-25-2006, 6:12 AM
:P the Sith are actually against aliens so...

I'll take Shiv, but you do the char sheet RevanSithLord, after all you invented him.
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 8:51 AM
I'll take Shiv, but you do the char sheet RevanSithMaster, after all you invented him.
:edit: fixed my name :D

ok here's the character sheet

Name: Shiv Quxion
Picture and/or discription: Dark complected, his soft brown eyes are very warm looking to the Padawans. His hair is a dirty-blonde, he wants to find his son and turn him away from the Dark Side.
Melee Weaponary: Duel Blades (one blue the other gold)
Clothing/Armour: Plain unassuming Jedi Robes
Personal Spaceship: none
Equipment: The Jedi Academy
Background: J'reasha Quxion's father, his wife Ryssa was stripped of the Force and then he brought her connection back. Other than that he is a mysterious Jedi Master.
Affiliation: Jedi Order

Race: ?

Race: N/a because he is dead

:D
 Darth_Velrogh
11-25-2006, 9:07 AM
O.K then!

No worries I'll change that if you want.

you fixed your name... uuhh... whatever..
 Anakin Skywalker
11-25-2006, 9:15 AM
Naw that's ok, I was just wonderin if maybe you like that better than the Question marks.

Name: Jorsha Qanon
Picture and/or discription: here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Trooper) Clone Trooper
Melee Weaponary: Double-bladed Vibro sword
Ranged Weaponary: Blaster Rifle
Clothing/Armour: same as in the Pic
Personal Spaceship: none
Equipment: Thermal Detonators, Frag grenades
Background: n/a
Affiliation: Sith
Page: 1 of 1