Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Game plays, but most 2D graphics/interface missing

Page: 1 of 1
 BadSyntax
11-22-2006, 1:23 AM
Ok, I can start the game and the initial scenario seems to work, but I get no interface at all. I can finish the mission with no problem, but after that I can't build things, can't do any skirmish missions (they start, but I cant build). I can play a space game, well, it shows my station....

The 3d graphics at the start look *great*, and it runs great on my dual 3.6Ghz Xeon64 with a Geforce 7800 GTX.

Empires at war worked, just not the addon.

I am positive I've had this issue before with 1 other game, but dont remember what I did to fix it.

I'm using the latest (as of today) nvidia drivers, dx9.0c august (or october) release, XP SP2 all updated, basically its all updated.

I've tried *every* conceivable graphics combination/resolution in the menu, but nothing helps.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Bad Syntax
 FunSolo
11-22-2006, 1:42 AM
just to respond so u dont get a feelin like ppl ignoring u and ur problem.... i have no idea at all whats causing this or how to fix it.

/edit; i found out this happening when ur usin a no cd crack for foc. those "fixed executables" arent working properly... so.... put the original executeable back in the games folder and its working... if u cant do that cause ur usin a copy... well... buy the game then or live with it.
 Thrawn3.14
11-22-2006, 7:24 PM
Ok, I can start the game and the initial scenario seems to work, but I get no interface at all. I can finish the mission with no problem, but after that I can't build things, can't do any skirmish missions (they start, but I cant build). I can play a space game, well, it shows my station....

The 3d graphics at the start look *great*, and it runs great on my dual 3.6Ghz Xeon64 with a Geforce 7800 GTX.

Empires at war worked, just not the addon.

I am positive I've had this issue before with 1 other game, but dont remember what I did to fix it.

I'm using the latest (as of today) nvidia drivers, dx9.0c august (or october) release, XP SP2 all updated, basically its all updated.

I've tried *every* conceivable graphics combination/resolution in the menu, but nothing helps.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Bad Syntax

Press "i".
 Darth Badguy
01-28-2007, 6:58 AM
No no no thrawn... FunSolo is right, this is a crack problem.
Page: 1 of 1