Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A very simple question about PS2

Page: 1 of 1
 Relenzo2
11-20-2006, 9:36 PM
I have a freind who has the PS2 Battlefront II, and I want him to get mod maps for it. Unfortunately, I really don't know the first thing about the PS2, so could someone divnely (or normally, it doesn't really have to be divine i guess) enlighten me as to how this is done, so I can enlighten my freind?
 MachineCult
11-21-2006, 4:44 AM
What the f**k makes you think you can download mods onto a PS2? Tell your friend to get it on the PC.
 Relenzo2
11-21-2006, 5:32 PM
Machine Cult your feeling grumpy lately arent you? Ive noticed.

Hmmm, mabye its that YOU are becoming smarter. And I dont think ill EVER convinve him to get the PC version... hehe..
 MachineCult
11-22-2006, 7:10 AM
Yeah I am, only because people on this forum seem to be becoming gradually dumber. It's hard not to be "grumpy" when people ask such ridiculous questions.

You can't download mods onto the PS2, you never could, you will never be able to, there are a couple of meaningless server updates but nothing else.
Why don't you enlighten your friend to the fact that the PC version has better graphics, it's cheaper, you can download mods and you can play online alot easier than on the PS2 version.
 MasterChief117
11-26-2006, 8:03 PM
Actuly you can get mods for the PS2 but you have to hack it and risk blowing it up( and destroying your PS2) if you don't do it right
 Dark_Hunter
02-27-2007, 10:17 AM
no you can't. that's Bull****. Besides the PS2 has no hard drive and the maps would be too big to save to a mere 8mb memeory card.
 tyrone333
02-27-2007, 7:35 PM
dark is right 8mb card won't fit so tell your freind hacking is risky can cause a fire so i wouldent try 2
Page: 1 of 1