Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sith Academy Takeover (My idea for a mod)

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord Revall
11-17-2006, 10:44 AM
Here's my idea for a mod I may start working on.

-Takes place on Korriban but must be before Leviathan.

-A light side version and a dark side version.

Dark side:
After killing both the leader of the Sith Academy and Yuthura, and head back to the entrance. Instead of the Sith students attacking you, you can claim your spot as the rightful leader of the Academy. But only if you have an incredibly high wisdom and strength level and are level 15+. THis way you are strong enough and strike fear into the Sith. After the Leviathan you can come back to the Academy and find all the Jedi Masters (minus Vander) and multiple padawan here. They have been taken prisoner. You can now seek revenge and kill them. Or sell them into slavery. I haven't thought of a pupose for this but if anyone has a suggestion I'll take it into consideration.

Light Side:
First you must save all anyone you can, meaning you can't kill any of the main Sith students that you come in contact with. Now when you head back to the entrance after going to the map tomb, the students will stop you. Now you can decide two things, you can kill them all as normal, or persuade them to turn from the dark side and become disciples of the light. Now this part would be tricky. You have to have a high persuasion and wisdom level and also must be level 15+. Plus, there are many dialogue options that could lead to failure. If you persuade them to turn to the light side all the Sith will become Jedi. After the Leviathan if you return you can find all the Jedi Masters here with many of the padawan from Dantooine. Again have no idea how this would be helpful but if anyone has ideas post them.

But my main question is, if I were to get this mod made, would anyone use it? I always thought it sucked that you could never take over the Academy and I want to fix that. But I want your input to know if I should bother making it.
 Darth InSidious
11-17-2006, 1:15 PM
Well I for one am always interested in more options :)
 LiquidZoo
11-17-2006, 3:54 PM
I definitely like the idea. I recently started a playthrough of KotOR again (will play TSL again afterwards) and I agree that a lot more could be done with the Academy on Korriban.

Of course, for the DS version, you would have to have both Vandar and Vrook get away or not be there, unless you didn't kill them (remember, Vrook is in TSL on Dantooine)
 Darth Malefice
11-17-2006, 4:00 PM
I too like this idea. I never cared for the fact that the PC was limited in activities in the academy.
 Lord Revall
11-17-2006, 4:32 PM
Oh yeah I forgot about Vrook. Never liked him though. ^_^ I was rethinking that. Instead all the Masters will be captured and Vrook and Vander will escape. I guess for dark side, I'd need to also change the dialogue while the Republic attacks the Star Forge, since Vander contacts you. Hmmm... I probably will start this during Thanksgiving break. Oh and if anyone else wants to give this a try they can go ahead.
Page: 1 of 1