Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Journey of Ewan Katarn - Discussion and Recruitment

Page: 1 of 1
 Jason Skywalker
11-09-2006, 1:39 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Star Wars
The Journey of Ewan Katarn
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…

Star Wars
The Journey of Ewan Katarn

It is a time of glory. The Jedi Civil War has ended, Darth Malak defeated, and Revan showed his true colors by going to the light. It was a great celebration, with although many Jedi dead, and Dantooine blasted, they and the Republic where victorious.

Although, now, four years later, Revan has left the Republic at about three years, and it's known space to further out of the Outer Rim, onto the Unknown Regions. All seemed well, until Jedi all along the galaxy where found dead, and the planet Katarr destroyed, a mid-rim planet between Dantooine and Onderon, the conclave of the Jedi unsucssesful, alas without the protection of the greatest Jedi ever, all hope seemed lost.

However, landing on the lone planet of Tatooine in business, is The Sky Eagle,
containing Jedi Knight Ewan Katarn, one of Vrook Lamar's old and most promising students, his girlfriend Amber Skye and their Wookiee pet friend, Geyyshhyyk, all unaware of the situation...

---------------------------------

Rules

1. No Godmodding.

2. Maximum of two Characters. If you want anymore, ask me in this Thread. The only people who can have more than two Characters are the Thread Creator (Me) and anyone else I give permission.

3. All Off-Topic Posts go in here.

4. All LucasForums general rules applie here.

5. Have fun and try to post often.

There are two characters i would like you to take, Amber Skye and Geyyshhyyk. Their profiles are below:

Name: Amber Skye
Species: Human
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Auburn
Attire: Here (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:PregnantPadme.jpg)
Favourite Weapon(s): Vibrosword, Mandalorian Heavy Blasters, Lightsaber
Lightsaber Colour(s): Whatever you feel like.
Lightsaber Form (s): Form I, Shii-Cho
Favourite Ship(s): The Sky Eagle
Master(s): Ewan Katarn
Apprentice(s): None
Homeworld: Taris
Political Affiliation: Republic and Jedi Order
Allies: Republic and Jedi Order
Enemies: Sith
Bio: Make it up.

Name: Geyyshhyyk
Species: Wookiee
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Attire: Belt of cartridges from shoulder to the waist and back to the shoulder, has a sheath for his sword.
Favourite Weapon(s): Geyyshhyyk’s Blade, Geyyshyyk’s Bowcaster
Master(s): None
Homeworld: Kashyyyk
Political Affiliation: Republic, Wookiees and Jedi Order
Allies: Republic, Wookiees and Jedi Order
Enemies: Sith and Mandalorians
Bio: Make it up.

The rest you can make up.

Here is my Character:

Name: Ewan Katarn
Hair Colour: Blonde
Attire:Here (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Zaynescoundrel.jpg)
Favourite Weapon(s): Curve-hilted Lightsaber, Blaster Pistol
Lightsaber Colour(s): Silver
Lightsaber Form (s): Form II, Makashi
Favourite Force Power(s): Mind Trick, Force Push and Pull
Master(s): Vrook Lamar
Apprentice(s): Amber Skye
Homeworld: Corellia
Bio: Ewan was born on the Core World of Corellia, a very urban planet. He had many funs and such in there, and one day, he and a bunch of friends saw a man, Jedi, and decided to pull a little prank. It was successful, and Ewan took the man's Lightsaber, and ran. Somewhere around a dark alley, he ignited it, revealing a green blade as he wowed. He looked back, as the Lightsaber illuminated the corner and showed the man. He knew that, apart from his little infantile prank, he was strong in the Force. Ewan was took in as a Jedi, and for his little prank, as a "punishment", or so to speak, Master Vrook Lamar was assigned as his Master. It did him well, for Ewan quickly turned into the apprentice everyone would want, well-disciplined, not brash nor cocky, and not very reliable of his skills. He initiatly built a Green Lightsaber with a green Adegan crystal in the Dantooine Crystal, and his hilt was all black with a little stint of silver (Qui-Gon's). During the Jedi Civil War, on an assignment to Nar Shadda, Ewan won a ship, The Sky Eagle, on a Pazaak contest, followed by a swoop race. A year after the Jedi Civil War, after Dantooine's almost destruction, Ewan, traveled to Ilum, with his apprentice and love, Amber Skye, but was detoured to Kessel where they both freed a friend of theirs from Taris, where they first met, and a Wookiee warrior, Geyyshhyyk, who swore a life-debt to Ewan. Then they landed on Ilum, and Ewan traveled to the crystal caves, where he faced a Force Specter of his Jedi Civil War past, and defeated him. When he woke up, he had an Adegan Crystal, but instead of a blue or green crystal, it had a simple silver, crystalline colour. Having started practicing the elegancy of the Form II, Makashi, and abandoning the raw strength and acrobatics of Form IV, Ataru, he went back to The Sky Eagle, and with the help of JP-25, Amber's utility droid, built a silver-bladed, curved silver hilt.

If your Character is a Force User (Jedi, Sith, Dark Jedi, etc), this is what you need in your Profile:

Name:
Species:
Eye Colour:
Hair Colour:
Attire:
Favourite Weapon(s):
Lightsaber Colour(s):
Lightsaber Form (s):
Favourite Ship(s):
Favourite Force Power(s):
Master(s):
Apprentice(s):
Homeworld:
Political Affiliation:
Allies:
Enemies:
Bio:

If your Character is a non-Force User (Soldier, Scout, Scoundrel, etc), this is what you need in your Profile:

Name:
Species:
Eye Colour:
Hair Colour:
Attire:
Favourite Weapon(s):
Favourite Ship(s):
Master(s):
Apprentice(s):
Homeworld:
Political Affiliation:
Allies:
Enemies:
Bio:

Please join and have fun.

PS: Credit goes to Pottsie for letting me use this form.
 steven
11-09-2006, 1:54 PM
Name: Geyyshhyyk
Species: Wookiee
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Attire: Belt of cartridges from shoulder to the waist and back to the shoulder, has a sheath for his sword.
Favourite Weapon(s): Geyyshhyyk’s Blade, Geyyshyyk’s Bowcaster
Homeworld: Kashyyyk
Political Affiliation: Republic, Wookiees and Jedi Order
Allies: Republic, Wookiees and Jedi Order
Bio: Before leaving his homeworld, Geyyshhyyk lived on Kashyyk with his brother and sister-inlaw. Geyyshhyyk was known through out Kashyyk as a great hunter however during the Czerka enslavement, Geyyshhyyk was captured and transfered to a spice mining colony on Kessel. After year's of brutal treatment he was saved by a jedi knight Ewan Katarn, when they freed him while saving a friend of theirs who has being forced to work in the same section as Geyyshhyyk. Geyyshhyyk swore a loytally thingy(please tell me the proper name so I can edit) and was served with him ever since.
 Diego Varen
11-09-2006, 2:03 PM
Looks promising Jason. I'll take Amber and I'll make up another Character, since I can't be bothered to make a Character. Also a female Character would be a nice change from having a male Character (It's because I'm male). Could I have another Character as well? Thanks for mentioning me in your first post.

Name: Amber Skye
Hair Colour: Auburn
Attire: Here (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:PregnantPadme.jpg)
Favourite Weapon(s): Double-Bladed Lightsaber
Lightsaber Colour(s): Green
Lightsaber Form (s): Form I, Shii-Cho
Master(s): Ewan Katarn
Bio: Amber Skye is Ewan Katarn's first promising apprentice. She is a promising student and even Ewan's master, Vrook Lamar has commented on how well she is doing. During the destruction of Taris, Amber managed to sense the destruction before it even happened and she sneaked on a ship to escape, soon returning to Dantooine. Since then, Amber has decided to travel with Ewan and his Wookiee friend, Geyyshhyyk.
 Jason Skywalker
11-09-2006, 2:05 PM
Sure, nice to see this is evolving quickly.
 steven
11-09-2006, 2:10 PM
I've made a small change to my character. Nothing to drastic, just making it so Geyyshhyyk has been with the crew longer.
 Diego Varen
11-09-2006, 2:14 PM
My second character belongs to Amber, if that is alright with you Jason.

Name: JP-25
Species: Utility Droid
Eye Colour: White
Attire: Like T3, but a light blue colour
Favourite Weapon(s): Mandalorian Heavy Blasters
Master(s): Amber Skye
Political Affiliation: Amber Skye
Bio: Like Revan's Utility Droid, T3-M4, JP-25 was built after T3 and was brought by Amber Skye. She discovered the Droid's potential as he once managed to hack into the Sky Eagle's security system. Ewan was annoyed at this, but Amber managed to keep the Droid and occasionally used JP to hack into places.

Off-Topic: If anyone can guess where the JP and 25 come from, I'll give them a preview of my Echoes of Darkness Fic. Oh and Life-Debt is what Wookiees give to those who save them. Not loyalty thing.
 steven
11-09-2006, 2:17 PM
Is JP your intials(sp) and 25 your age? (random guess)
 Diego Varen
11-09-2006, 2:23 PM
Is JP your intials(sp) and 25 your age? (random guess)

JP is my initials and 25 is not my age, since I was born in 1992 (Look in my profile), so I'm 14. The 25 is the first part of my birth date, 25th March. Since you didn't get it all steven, you don't get the prize, but you did well. Also, Jason, if I continue to stay in this RP (Hopefully) could I use Amber in my Echoes of Darkness Fic (With credit)?
 Darth_Velrogh
11-09-2006, 3:45 PM
Hi JS or Alex,pottsie and steven! I had been informed about a new rp from JS and I was really looking forward to this. Great story, although I never found out the endind of kotor 1 has a good guy so I'll have to believe you.

Here's the chars sheets:

Name: Selyon Yutag (a.k.a : Yin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ying_Yang))
Eye Colour: Silver
Hair Colour: Dark
Attire: Sith robes, a dark cape and a utility belt
Favourite Weapon(s): Selyon's lightsaber
Lightsaber Colour(s): red
Favourite Ship(s): Galaxy Wing
Favourite Force Power(s): Force choke, Force lightning, Force drain life...
Master(s): Arren Kae
Homeworld: Firrerre
Political Affiliation: Himself
Allies: Tylao Yutag
Enemies: anyone that poses a threat to him
Bio: He was born on Firrerre with her twin sister, Tylao. Trained by Arren Kae for some time till, during the Jedi Civil War, he was abducted by the Sith and trained to be one of them. He met her sister on coutless battles, countless draws.

At the end of the war he met up with Tylao and has travelled with her since seeking adventure now that their querrel was over.

Name: Tylao Yutag (a.k.a: Yang)
Eye Colour: purple
Hair Colour: white
Attire: Jedi robes w/ hood and an utility belt.
Favourite Weapon(s): Tylao's lightsaber
Lightsaber Colour(s): silver
Favourite Ship(s): Galaxy Wing
Favourite Force Power(s): mind trick, heal, stun.
Master(s): Arren Kae
Apprentice(s): none
Homeworld: Firrerre
Political Affiliation: Herself
Allies: Selyon Yutag
Enemies: normally none
Bio: She was born on Firrerre wth her twin brother, Selyon. she was trained by Arren Kae for many years and sweard to one day save her abducted brother. Every time they met, they fought, always even.

At the end of the war she met with her brother and convinced him to travel with her far from the Jedi or Sith seeking adventure.

Waddya think? hmmm....??
 Rexraptor2000
11-09-2006, 4:45 PM
Name: Truth
Species: Miraluka/Human
Eye Colour: Grey
Hair Colour: Black
Attire: Balck Cloak with Hood Covering the face. A tough body suit under it.
Favourite Weapon(s): Stolen Double Bladed Lightsaber, Heavy Repeating Rifle, Double Vibro Sword.
Favourite Ship(s): The Exocuter (One of the only fighter class ships with a Hyperdrive)
Homeworld: Katar
Political Affiliation: None
Allies: Clients
Enemies: Targets
Bio: If you ever get it from him, you'll be dead shortly afterwards.
 Jason Skywalker
11-09-2006, 5:18 PM
. Also, Jason, if I continue to stay in this RP (Hopefully) could I use Amber in my Echoes of Darkness Fic (With credit)?

Hey, sure, would be nice having some pub. :lol: Just kidding, you're all accepted though.
 Dark_Lady
11-09-2006, 6:16 PM
Well, I see we have another one. :D

Name: Kara Sita / Phoenix
Species: Human Mutant (looks normal except for iridiscent red-feathered wings)
Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Red
Attire: She looks like this, except with wings (and minus the horrible-looking face). Normally, she wears a long coat.
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k4/agent_unawares/Phoenix.jpg)
Face:
http://www.professional-organizers.com/images/woman-face.jpg)
Favourite Weapon(s): Blaster / The Mind
Favourite Force Power(s): Force Pull
Favourite Ship(s): The Incoming
Master(s): N/A
Apprentice(s): N/A
Homeworld: Coruscant
Political Affiliation: Whoever pays the most
Occupation: bounty hunting, other assorted "odd jobs" people ask her to do
Allies: Herself
Enemies: Whoever gets in her way
Bio: Kara was born on Coruscant. She never really knew her parents, who probably died when she was very young. She was raised by one of Coruscant's many teenage street gangs, where she learned how to make her way around shady neighborhoods. Her wings grew when she was 15 years old, and while she has learned to live with being different, she has never told her secret to anyone. Her bones are lighter than those of normal humans, and she is very slender. She knows little of the Force, and the only way she can use it is with Force Pull, which she laughingly refers to as the "gun trick," since she normally uses it to snatch her weapon and extricate herself from any tight cirumstances she gets into.
 rictus135
11-09-2006, 10:55 PM
Name: Darth Nefarious
Eye Colour: Unknown
Hair Colour: Unknown
Attire: http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/2902/profiledeathshand8lo.jpg)
Favourite Weapon(s): Enhanced Vibroswords http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/5445/frameheaderrightdhand345x4098r.jpg)
Lightsaber Colour(s): None
Lightsaber Form (s): All
Favourite Ship(s): The Mandalorian SBCR Warrior (Look under Starships)
http://www.bluephantom.de/tbpp/index.html)
Favourite Force Power(s): Force Crush, Force Speed
Apprentice(s): Darth Rend
Homeworld: Unknown
Political Affiliation: Sith
Allies: Rebel Mandalorians
Enemies: All
Bio: A former Jedi Master, Darth Nefarious left the Jedi order at the start of the Jedi Civil War. Nefarious travelled beyond the known galaxy falling deeper and deeper into despair and darkness. Nefarious eventually stumbled upon an ancient sith holocron while he sought solitude on the planet Vargose III. Captured by the fey powers of the object, Nefarious was emersed in the teachings of the Sith. Taking up a suit of fearsome armor and weilding swords of an ancient Sith style, Nefarious quickly made his mark among the Sith with exceptional skill in combat and masterful use of the force, quickly rising to become a Dark Lord of the Sith.

Name: Darth Rend
Species: Twilek (Lethan)
Eye Colour: Sith eyes (you know what i mean)
Hair Colour: None
Attire: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Talon)
Favourite Weapon(s): Dual Lightsabers
Lightsaber Colour(s): Red
Lightsaber Form (s): Ataru, Makashi, Soresu
Favourite Ship(s): SBCR Warrior, Sith Infiltrator (Mauls Ship from EP1)
Favourite Force Power(s): Dominate Mind, Mind Trick, Force Camouflage, Force Lightning
Master(s): Darth Nefarious
Homeworld: Nar Shaddaa
Political Affiliation: Sith
Allies: Rebel Mandalorians
Enemies: All
Bio: Born on Nar Shaddaa Rend unwittingly developed her force powers as she grew, using them and her looks to rob or assinate members of the exchange. She was eventually forced to flee the planet, where she encountered Nefarious. Nefarious trained her in the force, teaching her both the skills of battle, and enhancing her already formidable stealth skills. Rend's abilities to sway the minds of others is the main reason Nefarious was able to gain the allegiance of a clan of madalorians, whom he equiped with a stockpile of Mandalorian ships, armor and weaponry Revan had hidden at the end of the Mandalorian Wars, for a purpose only Revan might have known.
 Jason Skywalker
11-10-2006, 6:14 AM
Ok, you're all accepted, although, Rictus135, i can only accept Talon if you're talking about an equally looking Lethan Twi'lek with the same name that Darth Talon from the Legacy comic books will earn her name.

She's accepted.

EDIT: Oh and, Pottsie, Ewan is only training Amber in Lightsaber Combat, even though she has the Force in her, she doesn't want training in it. I'll explain it more on my fic though.
 Darth_Velrogh
11-10-2006, 8:15 AM
this is getting a bit crowded...

JS maybe you should have established a limit of players.

Or are you waiting for more to start the rp?

oh and DL your char is nice but... she looks a bit like a circus woman or a super-hero :P

Still, they're fine.

Cool samurai armor rictu135 he's going to be a cool bad guy.
 rictus135
11-10-2006, 8:33 AM
@JS
It is a completely different person, i just like the look and the name. But I will change her name to Darth Rend instead. I don't think that has been used before.

@Darth_Velrogh
Credits go to Bioware for the awesome armor. That is Death's Hand from Jade Empire
 Jason Skywalker
11-10-2006, 9:36 AM
All right, we'll start now. I'll make the first post, and people can still join.
 Master_Archon
11-10-2006, 10:51 AM
I'll join...

Name: Kote Darasuum
Species: Mandalorian
Eye Colour: Grey
Hair Colour: Dirty Blonde
Attire:
http://www.freewebs.com/dillon_knight/lythas.jpg)
He also has the utility vambraces that most Mandalorians will have later, along with the rocket launching jet pack. Though he doesn't always wear the jet pack.
Favourite Weapon(s): Melee; Mythosaur Axe (http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/3/3b/Mythosauraxe.jpg), Extended Strike Baton (http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/7/7c/Baton.jpg), Ancient Sith Sword (http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/8/88/SithSword.jpg) - Long Range; SFOR Carbine (http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/b/be/Sforcabine.jpg), Charric (http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/a/ab/Charric-FF.png) (Bottum One is his main, top one is in his ship as back up rifle), Stohkli Spray Stick (http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/c/c7/Stohkli-spray-stick_NEGWT.jpg)
Lightsaber Colour(s): N/A
Lightsaber Form (s): N/A
Favourite Ship(s): Kyrar Inya (http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/6/65/Basilisk_war_droid.JPG)
Favourite Force Power(s): Precognition, Force Push, Pull, Speed, and Jump
Homeworld: Shogun (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shogun)
Political Affiliation: Neutral
Allies: Mandalorians, various Bounty Hunters and Mercenaries, Other Miscellanious people
Enemies: Anyone he's hired to hunt
Bio: Kote was born on Shogun, where he also grew up, learning the harsh lessons of the Mandalorian. He is the second youngest out of five children, excluding himself, and is the only boy. He was the joy of his father, which is why he earned the family Axe at the age of twelve.

When he grew older his father and him went into the Mandalorian wars, but in the latter part of it. His father died, and he faught on until the end of the war. He was eventually hired by the Republic to fight for them in the Jedi Civil War, and he did, showing the old Mandalorian way of respect, by not resenting the Republic or the Jedi. Though he worked alone most of the time doing insertion jobs because most of the Republic soldiers didn't like him, for obvious reasons.

Eventually that war ended as well, and he went into the common use of Mandalorians, Bounty Hunting, along with Gun-For-Hire in his title. Kote has always wondered about his own capabilities with the force, for he is capable of using it. He learned precognition from all the wars he's faught in, and he's strangely always known how to use push and pull, which are the strongest of his force abilities, matching that of a freshly knighted jedi's push and pull powers. He also learned speed and jump from fighting force users in both wars, Jedi in the Mandalorian War, and Sith in the Jedi Civil War, learning by watching, and feeling how they felt in the force when they used those capabilities.

Strangely enough, his armor is unseen in the galaxy, for no Mandalorian armor is like it. He designed it shortly before the Jedi Civil War. Most that see him at first think it's not a mandalorian at all, but at the least fear the new-found armor, until they recognize it is a Mandalorian in the armor, and the armor is Mandalorian. (Usually recognisable by the T-Shaped visor, though it takes awhile for people to figure it out, but by then it's too late.)

I'll edit the rest in later. <- Okay, no longer true
 Jason Skywalker
11-10-2006, 1:50 PM
Ok, glad to see you in.
 steven
11-11-2006, 6:23 AM
Name:Garry Katarn
Species:Human
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Attire:Click here (http://www.sf-radio.net/stargate/atlantis/charaktere/bilder/sheppard.jpg)
Favourite Weapon(s):Republic Blastre RIffle
Favourite Ship(s): Modified Czerka G-Wing Personal Transport the Bird of Prey
Master(s):None
Apprentice(s):None
Homeworld:Corellia
Political Affiliation:None
Allies:Clients
Enemies:The police
Bio: Not much is known about Garry after he left home, all this is known that he wasn't treated well by his perants since his brother left to become a jedi. He know works as a smuggler on ship he swiped and modified himself , the 'Bird of Prey'.
 Diego Varen
11-11-2006, 8:23 AM
Hey Jason, I don't know if you noticed my one question in one of the other posts in this Thread, but could I use Amber in my Echoes of Darkness Fic, when I post it?
 Master_Archon
11-11-2006, 9:10 AM
Okay, my Char. Sheet is finished, hope it's up to Par.
 Jason Skywalker
11-11-2006, 10:01 AM
Yes, i've already answered yes.
 Diego Varen
11-11-2006, 12:40 PM
Yes, i've already answered yes.

Okay, sorry. I was just checking.
 eli_tolu
11-11-2006, 1:49 PM
Name: Lord Baron
Species: Chagrian
Eye Colour: Gold
Hair Colour: None
Attire: here- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Darth_Wyyrlok_III.JPG)
Favourite Weapon(s): Double-Bladed Lightsaber
Lightsaber Colour(s): Gold
Lightsaber Form (s): Double-Bladed
Favourite Ship(s): Star destoyer
Favourite Force Power(s): Force Choke
Apprentice(s): Xark Jarfa
Homeworld: Tatooine
Political Affiliation: None
Allies: None
Enemies: Everyone who stands against me
Bio: I was born and raised in Tatooine and a Trooper had killed my parents. Then, I found about a new person i could be, a sith.
 Jason Skywalker
11-11-2006, 2:03 PM
Okay, seems everything all right, i'm not really sure Gold is really a Lightsaber Color, and, being a Sith, shouldn't it be Red? Also, Lightsaber Forms is Form I Shii-Cho, Form II Makashi, etc...

Also, i'm guessing that by Star Destroyer, you mean those Leviathans?
Page: 1 of 1