Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

JK2 Start up error

Page: 1 of 1
 evenue
11-06-2006, 11:35 PM
I play JK3 and just started playing JK2 today and really enjoyed it. I played it a bit on multilayer and then tried to download this map called ffa_tmbj and I had to set /cg_allowdownload 1 to join server and it starting downloading some assets to my game. At the end of the download session I got an error message, so I restarted game. I kept getting error message. I installed twice, but still keep getting it. I attached the error message at bottom. Can I have some help please?

Thank you

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f2/cje300/jk2problem.jpg)
 Samuel Dravis
11-07-2006, 12:23 AM
Try deleting the file that you downloaded. It will be in the Jedi Outcast folder, where the "assets0.pk3" file is. Find the specific .pk3 file that you were downloading, move or delete it (do not delete ones named assets[number].pk3!), then try restarting JO. If you can't find the file or don't know the name, just remove all of the .pk3 files in the folder except for the "assets[x].pk3" ones. After you do that, you can test which file does not allow you to start up properly by putting them back one at a time.
 evenue
11-07-2006, 8:54 AM
I will try this, thank you.
Page: 1 of 1