Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

LAN? please help me dort it out

Page: 1 of 1
 jedi jim 1989
11-04-2006, 2:35 PM
ok, im not a noob when it comes to this sort of stuff, but me and my mums partner cant seem to get it to work on lan. the original eaw did but foc wont(i realise this should be in tech but i wanted to know if anyone else is having the problem, if so could it be a bug) anyways, there is not firewall to block it, its allowed on my firewall, we even treid uninstaling them and playing but it doesnt work.

ok heres whats up. we both show in the loby, but were not in the same loby.
weve tried everythink i can think of, including re-installing

what are your thoughts on this?
 lukeiamyourdad
11-04-2006, 10:34 PM
Moved to the Tech Center :)
 FunSolo
11-05-2006, 8:01 AM
my first thought was.. did u both bought a copy of the game or are u using 2 copys of your game. cause i think, usually thats the kind of problems ppl get with one serial-no., u know.
otherwise try it with static ip's and direct-ip-connection in the game
 jedi jim 1989
11-05-2006, 12:37 PM
na we both have a copy of the game, thats not the problem and thanks for the help

EDIT: we have static ip's i think the only answer is to run a cable instaed of wirless, mite be something up there
Page: 1 of 1