Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Strange Bug on Telos (KOTOR2)

Page: 1 of 1
 _Rhuarc_
11-03-2006, 6:31 PM
I got to the polar place on telos, with all the hand maidens and stuff, but after i talk to Atris and tell her i'l help her and so on, i am unable to free the other characters so that i can leave. Atton and Kreia appear in the main circle room, atton looks dead and kreia is meditating. When i speak to atton, he pops up and it has 2 options:
[Cheat Node] Jump to the PC confrontation with Atris.
[Cheat Node] Continue with Kreia conversation.

When i hit the first it jumps to sketchy cutscenes that aren't working right with Atris and she asks me all the questions i just answered and go through that whole thing again, then once that's over it's back to where i was. If i select the second option it just pops me out of dialogue and nothing happens. If i try talking to Kreia nothing happens. Batu is dead in one of the energy cells in the prison and i can't start dialogue or anything with him, and the little droid thingy is in a force field nearer to the ebon hawk.

I figue i can't be the only one with this problem, i kinda browsed the forum a little and couldn't find anything. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I have the newest patch for the game installed.
 stingerhs
11-03-2006, 11:59 PM
this is a bug that i've heard of before, but i can't quite remember what the solution was....

edit: ahh, now i remember. this is a download from the TSLRP website, and it should do the trick. ;) teh linkeh (http://www.team-gizka.org/TSLRP/Fixes/rzf_262imprison_csfix.rar)
Page: 1 of 1