Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

mod compatibility

Page: 1 of 1
 bgclevenger
11-02-2006, 10:57 AM
just started replaying kotor 2 and went the mod route to mix things up a bit. i want to use the high level force powers mod, but also the mod that removes armor restrictions from using the force. both have spells.2da (i believe that's right) in the overide directory and it seems i can use one or the other, but not both. am i doing something wrong or is this really the case? any suggestions or info would be appriciated.
 ChAiNz.2da
11-02-2006, 11:01 AM
I'm not sure about the armor restrictions mod.. but the High Level Force Powers uses stoffe's TSL Patcher...

If you install the Armor Restrictions Mod first, then stoffe's force powers.. you'll be able to use both. Make Sure that you are using the .exe install with stoffe's mod.. it isn't a drag-n-drop style mod ;)

and Welcome to the Forums! :waive1:
 bgclevenger
11-02-2006, 6:10 PM
thanks for the info, chainz.2da, and the welcome. i followed your suggestion and now bow mods are working just fine, thanks. got about 6 mods in the game so far, think i'm gonna get addicted...
Page: 1 of 1