Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

If you liked pyschonauts

Page: 1 of 1
 Samnmax221
11-01-2006, 11:38 PM
Then buy Sam and Max: Season 1, or I'll kill you. I'm getting my copy tommorow and so is everyone I know and respect. On another note I'll be gone for a undeterminate period over the weekend, as I feel my primal urges telling me to kill a big fuzzy deer.
 Det. Bart Lasiter
11-01-2006, 11:54 PM
No can do. I'll be busy playing NWN 2.
 Samnmax221
11-01-2006, 11:58 PM
I'm going to buy NWN2 as well, just farther down the line. Oblivion too, oh hell I never even bought TSL.
 Poopdogjr
11-02-2006, 12:21 AM
Hooray!!! Sam and Max makes it's triumphant return to the wrold of videogames. I loved the original, and the T.V. Series. I was psyched when it was rumored that the Sam and Max sequel would be coming out for the x-box a long time ago. Too bad. I have to get a new computer before I can play it, and if it was on the box I'd be all set.
 Smon
11-02-2006, 12:30 AM
Also if you like Psychonauts, pick up Bad Day on the Midway. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_Day_on_the_Midway) A very trippy game indeed. Also pick up Killer 7. Just because.
Page: 1 of 1