Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Recruit Dark Juhani

Page: 1 of 1
 rictus135
10-31-2006, 8:26 PM
I am trying to make a mod where you can recruit dark juhani in the grove. I want to set it up so that she leaves the grove, returns to the enclave and feigns her own redemption.
To do this i need to change at least one script, (k_pdan_14juh_01) the one that runs after convincing her the council will accept her back. What I would like to happen is for you to recieve dark side points instead of light, the Juhani that spawns in the enclave to say something different, change the journal entry and make the Juhani that you recruit after searching the ruins to use a different .utc.
The problem is I haven't the foggiest idea what to do. I could probably use the scripting tutorials to change the Lightside points to darkside, and spawn a different Juhani in the enclave by changing the k_pdan_14juh_01 script (I think that is the script that does those things anyway). But I don't know how to decompile scripts.
Also recruiting a darkside Juhani later on would take a global variable or something wouldn't it? I think that that could be done when I change the journal entry, but I've tried doing something like that before, and it definitely didn't work.
So I was wondering if i could get some help with this. I don't mind doing it myself, but if someone was willing to do it for me I would be eternally grateful.
 Shem
11-02-2006, 10:24 PM
While you're at it, you may as well request that Juhani joins you on the dark path on top of the Rakatan Temple to keep things consistant. ;)
 lord ignarn
11-03-2006, 7:02 AM
That looks like a interesting mod but if you want someone to do it entirely you should post it in the modding request area of the forums. But maybe the modders here can help you doing it.
Page: 1 of 1