Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Alien Insurance??

Page: 1 of 1
 Nerfyprincess
10-30-2006, 2:19 PM
I recently ran into a bizarre site that might as well be called Alien Insurance, but it’s not. It’s called Mercury Theory (www.mercurytheory.com). But getting past all that stuff, I looked at the different flash pages. One page that interested me the most was the files section.
I love how the UFO comes out of the drawer and flies around the guy and his office. It still comes out even if I close the drawer. But that’s a great feature, even though it was a trick. I was curious to see what files the guy wanted to show us. Maybe that’s what that particular file drawer is called “Government Secret Documents.” Even though I felt tricked into really seeing the files, it was fun to figure out the drawer combination to open it. I wonder if anyone else is going to have trouble figuring it out. Even though I missed the clues to help me figure it out, it took me a few minutes to get it correct. Not a bad puzzle for the mind.
 TSR
11-02-2006, 12:53 PM
This was strange... And it wasnt exactly a clue, the answer was sort of stuck on the desk drawer ;)
Page: 1 of 1