Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

MORRRTALL KOMBAAAT!

Page: 1 of 1
 Smon
10-29-2006, 1:10 AM
I picked up Armegeddon. Naturally, I made myself and then Dr. McNinja in Kreate-a-Fighter. Wow. This is a really fun game. 10/10.

Anyone else play it? It's online. :D

Also, every word that normally starts with C now has to start with K. At least on this krappy thread.

...KOMBAT!
 KingCheez
10-29-2006, 1:26 AM
your sig is hueg like xbox
 90SK
10-29-2006, 3:13 AM
I was really interested in this game right until I found out it was exclusively not for Nintendo. *******s. Why would you make the previous two games for GCN, but not the final installment? What possible logic could lead to that conclusion? What, I ask? None! None! Oh god, my money, my beautiful hard earned money!
 Miss_Mayhem
10-29-2006, 7:41 PM
...Dr.Mcninja...

AWESOME!
 Smon
10-30-2006, 5:11 PM
Wish I kould say I thought of it, but that's a lie. (drmcninja.com)
 psy-patch
10-30-2006, 5:29 PM
Wanted to try it...why did I spend all of my hard earned money on Kingdom hearts 1, brute force and Half life 1 antology? i_i
 Poopdogjr
11-02-2006, 1:03 AM
Dr. Mcninja! Wow, I completely missed out on him! I never even heard of it before. I just read the first comic about the lumberjack kid. It rocks. It has Ninjas, lumberjacks, MONKEYS! Everything that makes life awesome.
 Smon
04-22-2007, 1:03 PM
I was really interested in this game right until I found out it was exclusively not for Nintendo. *******s. Why would you make the previous two games for GCN, but not the final installment? What possible logic could lead to that conclusion? What, I ask? None! None! Oh god, my money, my beautiful hard earned money!
Here's a reason. They were waiting until they could replicate eyeball gouging technology properly. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Kombat:_Armageddon)
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
04-24-2007, 12:59 AM
OH NECROPHILIA HOW I LOVE THEEE!!!!!

We hath laid you to retht in dethember and now you hath indeed returned.
Page: 1 of 1