Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Skip Peragus Turret Game

Page: 1 of 1
 goldberry
10-25-2006, 12:29 PM
I have had a lot of complaints that people dislike the turret games, and as such, I have made it so that the only mandatory one is now skipped. In acordance with Darkguardian98's request, it simple simply skips the game therefore making it so that you have to then fight the Sith Boarders hand to hand. This nets you more experience.

Download #1: Filefront (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Skip_Peragus_Turret_Game;71576)
Download #2: Geocities (http://www.geocities.com/goldberry2006/EbonHawkHistory.zip)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/goldberry2000/Mods/K2_00021.jpg)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/goldberry2000/Mods/K2_00022.jpg)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/goldberry2000/Mods/K2_00023.jpg)
 Sabretooth
10-25-2006, 1:19 PM
Nice mod! Its a pain going through that turret game, especially when I don't shoot (to collect the max experience :xp: ) A nifty little mod, though not exactly too important... not like you die if you "lose" the turret game... :p
 silver3279
10-25-2006, 2:05 PM
Lovely!!!
 Arбtoeldar
10-25-2006, 7:11 PM
:cool: mod goldberry
 goldberry
10-26-2006, 5:08 AM
glad to see people are liking it. I hit my geocities bandwidth limit three times last night :P
 BugEyes
10-26-2006, 6:15 AM
Good job and great idea. More experience is always nice.
 Darth Sithis
10-26-2006, 9:40 AM
Excellent work! Before this my only option was to play pazzaak with that fool Atton untill they were all aboard, this will save me alot off time.

Goodjob Goldberry.

-Darth Sithis
 goldberry
10-27-2006, 5:18 AM
? I don't follow you. You can't play pazzack with atton during the turret minigame. You can once they've boarded the ship, but that's just pointless.

Please elaborate on whether you were being sarcastic, or if there's something I've missed.
 Darth Sithis
10-27-2006, 5:56 AM
I was joking, you know since its a roleplaying game and all. :bounce1:

Annyhow goodjob on the mod, gonna use it once Team Gizka finishes their TSL Restoration project.

-Darth Sithis
 BugEyes
10-28-2006, 8:54 AM
Hmm.. I seem to have a problem. When I get to the ship, I get the cutscene with atton saying "We got company!" then It says "The sith have boarded the ship. Prepare to kill them or w/e." After this happens, it loads, I see myself for one second, and then atton says "We got company" again. Then it loads and repeats the same thing. Help? :O
 goldberry
10-28-2006, 3:09 PM
Erm... that doesn't happen to me, and I haven't had any other such complaints. Do you have anything else that could be causing this, or is anyone else getting this happening to them?
 BugEyes
10-28-2006, 5:43 PM
Maybe its just a conflict with another mod.
 Jason Skywalker
10-28-2006, 5:58 PM
Did you install the mod properly? Also, this seems like a good mod, but i can shoot those Sith Troppers to the dark side if i want, with ease. :D
 BugEyes
10-29-2006, 5:49 AM
Yes. I put the file into the override. Maybe its a conflict with the other mod I have installed? I have two Peragus mods. One- that allows me to skip from the "prologue" to the Peragus storage room. Two-This one. I don't think mod number 1 skips the turret game but its a possibility. This might be the bug. Mod 1 and 2 are trying to skip the turret game. Which is leading to my neverending "We've got company!" and then to the loading screen. Then back to Atton again. But then again, who knows..... EDIT: Ok. I did a fresh install of the sith lords. Clean override. It should work now. I hope
 mjpb3
01-27-2007, 12:58 PM
Hmm.. I seem to have a problem. When I get to the ship, I get the cutscene with atton saying "We got company!" then It says "The sith have boarded the ship. Prepare to kill them or w/e." After this happens, it loads, I see myself for one second, and then atton says "We got company" again. Then it loads and repeats the same thing. Help? :O

I'm having the same problem... same dialog over and over in one continuous loop.

And yes, I did try this with an empty Override folder, so there aren't any conflicts anywhere. I was trying to at least get the dialog to fire off to where Atton says, "All right, let's get out of here!" so that I could save and put everything back into my Override folder again, but I can't even get to that part. I don't get it, this mod worked for me when I first installed it. :headbump
 SheBear
02-01-2007, 5:24 PM
yeah, I'm also having the problem with the endless repeat of the dialog. I will try reinstalling this mod though so that hopefully will solve the problem.

EDIT:
So I just reinstalled the mod. Same problem. I enter the hawk it goes to the 'the sith have entered the ebon hawk, prepare to repel the borders' thing then the atton 'we've got company' then I can move around but the sith counter thing say 'all sith defeated' instead of the usual number that is supposed to appear. And from there it loops back to the entering the ebon hawk.
 Shem
02-01-2007, 7:37 PM
Hmm.. I seem to have a problem. When I get to the ship, I get the cutscene with atton saying "We got company!" then It says "The sith have boarded the ship. Prepare to kill them or w/e." After this happens, it loads, I see myself for one second, and then atton says "We got company" again. Then it loads and repeats the same thing. Help? :OI had this problem too. So then I uninstalled it. That was a long time ago, but reading through this and seeing others report it, I had to add my name to the list. I thought I did, but I guess I didn't.

EDIT: Nevermind. I reported it, just not here. I reported it at FileFront.
 goldberry
02-03-2007, 11:36 AM
Damn, I'll review the mod as soon as possible. Sorry people, I must have left something out when I released it. Bare with me peeps.
Page: 1 of 1