Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can anyone please help? (TSL patcher)

Page: 1 of 1
 Revan5136
10-21-2006, 8:14 PM
I have looked everywhere for the TSL patcher and the fansites here are down so I cant get it here could anyone direct me to a website that would have it?
 Sabretooth
10-21-2006, 11:09 PM
Your autopatcher should be there in the KotOR entry in your Start Menu. It will say "Update Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords"

If not, go check the folder where you installed KotOR. The patcher should be in there. If it isn't, either it was deleted, your installation wasn't right, or you have a pirated copy of the game.
 Char Ell
10-21-2006, 11:09 PM
You can ask stoffe -mkb- if there is an alternate place to download TSLPatcher in this thread but I think your best bet is to wait until starwarsknights.com is back up and operational. I'm guessing it won't be more than two or three more days.
 RedHawke
10-22-2006, 7:56 AM
Moving to the T3-M4 A.D.C. Forum as that one is about our Mod Tool Programs. ;)
 stoffe
10-22-2006, 3:26 PM
I have looked everywhere for the TSL patcher and the fansites here are down so I cant get it here could anyone direct me to a website that would have it?

The modding tools download page on Starwarsknights.com appears to be at least partially working, you should be able to get it from there now. If it still doesn't work let me know and I'll temporarily upload it to my webspace until the Starwarsknights.com staff have gotten the site restored again. :)
Page: 1 of 1