Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Animated Shorts from Fox shows

Page: 1 of 1
 Stairwell777
10-19-2006, 6:23 AM
Hello all.

Long time viewer, first time caller.

Wondering about a couple of shorts I read about on the website before it went down. The "vice squad" and "fun with ... organs" or whatever it was (too tired to remember exact wording).
I read that these and the "artsy crafty..." short were played inbetween some episodes. Anyone know which episodes these were part of? I have basically every episode everyone else here seems to (yet I havnt watched all yet) and don't remember them in the ones I have watched. I noticed they used to be on the site to download... the only one I have located is artsy crafty...

On a side note, I found a dvd of sam and max claiming to be the full series... listing 12 episodes, with 10 of them haveing pts a and b, ie 2a 2b etc.
Which would make... 2 full length episodes? Even so.. isn't that still missing one episode? I wish they would tell me which one!!

ANyway.. umm, enough ramblings.

Bye.
 Scummbuddy
10-19-2006, 5:53 PM
Gametap.com will have all the episodes from the animated series, apparently. They already have 3 episodes up.
 SyntheticGerbil
10-19-2006, 10:29 PM
No even the bootlegs don't have complete episodes. And I have no clue where you can find the shorts as it seems all episodes were ripped from the video tapes, which were pretty bare bones.
 xChri5x
10-20-2006, 11:14 AM
Hello all.

Long time viewer, first time caller.

Wondering about a couple of shorts I read about on the website before it went down. The "vice squad" and "fun with ... organs" or whatever it was (too tired to remember exact wording).
I read that these and the "artsy crafty..." short were played inbetween some episodes. Anyone know which episodes these were part of? I have basically every episode everyone else here seems to (yet I havnt watched all yet) and don't remember them in the ones I have watched. I noticed they used to be on the site to download... the only one I have located is artsy crafty...

On a side note, I found a dvd of sam and max claiming to be the full series... listing 12 episodes, with 10 of them haveing pts a and b, ie 2a 2b etc.
Which would make... 2 full length episodes? Even so.. isn't that still missing one episode? I wish they would tell me which one!!

ANyway.. umm, enough ramblings.

Bye.

DVD of 12 with 2 Full Length's means it's only missing 2 episodes.

Where did you find this "DVD" and how many episodes do you have. Please don't say they're at a friends house. I can only take so much http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Palace/4337/poop.gif)
 Stairwell777
10-20-2006, 9:52 PM
Dvd was at on online store, will dig up the link later, have to sift through my .txt of "look at these links again!" like $15 US or something.

I have..
Little Bigfoot
That Darn Gator
2nd Show Ever
The Tell Tale Tail
The Thing that Wouldn't Stop It
Bad Day On The Moon
Dysfunction of the Gods
Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang
Max's Big Day
We Drop at Dawn
The Invaders
The Trouble With Gary
The Uglions..
They Came From Down There
Big Trouble At Earths Core
All in .wmv, apparantly taken from the VHS tapes
and Xmas Bloody Xmas
Glitch In Time
Glazed McGuffin
AAIIEEE Robot!
and the intro d/l from youtube.

As for the shorts, Artsy Craftsy... and I recently found
"Our Bewildering Universe" short. but its different from a description I read about the Fox one... this one is S&M with an alien on a table, made to look a bit grainy - they take the top of it's head off and max plays with it's brain.
 Samnmax221
10-20-2006, 10:06 PM
You're getting ripped off.
 SyntheticGerbil
10-20-2006, 11:32 PM
That "Artsy Craftsy" one is unrelated to the TV show and it's a flash toon.
 xChri5x
10-21-2006, 11:17 AM
Dvd was at on online store, will dig up the link later, have to sift through my .txt of "look at these links again!" like $15 US or something.

I have..
Little Bigfoot
That Darn Gator
2nd Show Ever
The Tell Tale Tail
The Thing that Wouldn't Stop It
Bad Day On The Moon
Dysfunction of the Gods
Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang
Max's Big Day
We Drop at Dawn
The Invaders
The Trouble With Gary
The Uglions..
They Came From Down There
Big Trouble At Earths Core
All in .wmv, apparantly taken from the VHS tapes
and Xmas Bloody Xmas
Glitch In Time
Glazed McGuffin
AAIIEEE Robot!
and the intro d/l from youtube.

As for the shorts, Artsy Craftsy... and I recently found
"Our Bewildering Universe" short. but its different from a description I read about the Fox one... this one is S&M with an alien on a table, made to look a bit grainy - they take the top of it's head off and max plays with it's brain.

I have all the ones you've listed. As for the Flash short, I uploaded that on youtube after I converted.
There is an "Our Bewildering Universe" from the Cartoon show but that one isn't it.
 itchythesamurai
10-21-2006, 3:29 PM
The flash cartoon is from MindFlight entertainment, a site that's still up but didn't really go anywhere. (http://www.technotoon.com/Sam&Max.htm)
Page: 1 of 1