Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[fic] Jedi Knight: Stories Of Leon

Page: 1 of 1
 Ali Gelmar
10-17-2006, 11:40 AM
This is a fic set after SWJK: JA which in my opinion was cheesy. Hope you like it :D.

Prolouge.

Leon activated his lightsaber and examined its emerald blade. It was about one metre in length and was set so that it was only a few centimetres wide it pure energy blade capable of slicing through the strongest metals. He swung it around himself then activated three training drones that immediately flew off of the small shelf they were kept on and darted around every now and then sending out an energy bolt. Leon deflected several bolts at each on until each were destroyed he returned them to their shelves were they would be later repaired and turned to see his master watching from a distance. Leon bowed then smiled and de-activated his lightsaber and returning its black hilt to his belt.

“ What is it my master?” He asked as his master Jaden Korr walked forwards smiling. Jaden was a medium build female Twiliek who skin was a bluish shade. Jaden smiled as she walked forward and put her hand on Leon’s shoulder.

“ No need for titles just call me by my name Leon,” she said she turned away and pulled a Datapad from her belt, which she activated then passed to Leon.

“ What is it?” Leon asked as he walked over and took the Datapad and looked at the displayed information of Jaden old master Kyle Katarn and the planet Geonossis.

“ 4 weeks ago Kyle left on a mission to Geonossis there had been rumours of a empire base there, apparently the base has been causing trouble for some of the mining settlements on the planets surface a complaint was registered and Kyle was sent since then we haven’t heard from him” Jaden said as she pulled out what seemed to be Kyle’s lightsaber.

“ Isn’t that Kyle’s old lightsaber” Leon said walking forwards and examining it the hilt had been damaged with part of the top half missing.

“ It was found by a Jedi Knight who was sent to investigate, but there were no signs of the empire or Kyle.” Jaden said passing the hilt to Leon for further inspection she smiled at Leon’s shocked face of the hilts damage then took it back.

“ SO why are you telling me all of this?” Leon asked stepping away and looking again at the training drones he picked one up and adjusted it blaster then returned it to the shelf.

“ Luke has asked me to take you to Geonossis and we are to find out what has happened to Kyle that is of course if you want to,” Jaden replied coming over to see what Leon had done she smiled as she picked up the drone and looked at it’s sphere design it was designed so the blaster wasn’t lethal but would send a punishing shock through who ever it managed to land a bolt on Jaden turned round heading towards the door then stopped waiting for Leon’s reply.

“ Looks like I have no choice but come along,” Leon said as he followed his master and they headed towards the hangar.
 Diego Varen
10-17-2006, 2:45 PM
Jaden a Twi'lek, you don't see that often. Good short intro and I swear Jaden has taken Kyle's personality. Anyway, I'm looking foward to more and I hope this will be continued.
 Ali Gelmar
10-17-2006, 2:47 PM
Well I made her a bit like kyle because of how she was taught by him. More coming soon and I choose twi'lek because of how little you see that in a fic.
 Ali Gelmar
10-17-2006, 3:53 PM
Ok here is the first chapter hope you like it.

Chapter One : Leon Republic Pilot.

As Leon and Jaden walked into the empty hangar bay Leon remembered his days as a republic pilot. The many hours he spent practicing different manoeuvres and creating new ways to train so that his squadron the Flash Lightnings could be more effective…

Leon looked over all of his controls and quickly switched to manual control he checked the radar every few seconds making sure none of his fellow team members strayed from the formation.

“ Ok team soon we will arrive at the old imperial prison the information we have picked up say that base is orbiting around a moon called Mustafar,” Leon said over the comlink as he prepared his x-wing to jump into hyperspace. After every one was set to jump Leon activated his hyper drive and entered the coordinates.

“ Prepare to jump!” He shouted over the comlink as he and the rest of the squad jumped into hyperspace Leon watched as all of the stars blurred away into white lines and they appeared again near a small red lava moon with what seemed to be a space station orbiting around it.

“ This is Flash Lightning 4 its seems we are being approached by 4 squads of tie fighters,” A voice said calmly over the comm. Leon shouted orders over the link and set his x-wing to attack mod and began to evade the oncoming fire from the tie fighter. Leon spun his ship around laying fire into several ties smiling as they exploded into small piles of rubble but was shocked as more replaced them.

“ This is Leon captain of the Flash Lightning’s!” He shouted over the comm. He waited for a reply trying to dodge as much fire as possible as more and more ties came to replace the ones that were destroyed.

“ This is admiral Marr,” a voice replied after a few minutes.

“ We need help this mission is harder then it was made out to be.” Leon said as he fired several torpedo as a group of ties blasted into space dust but again were replaced by more ties. There was no reply over the comm. Just a flash of light as several other squadrons of fighters appeared out of no where blasting all the ties in site after several repeating rounds of fire Leon sent orders for the hole group to get closer to the prison. There was silence over the comm. And then a strange eerie sound Leon again sent the order but there was no reply. Leon checked his radar all the ship were missing the radar was empty apart from a small red dot heading his way.

“ This is Dark Jedi Kall prepare to die…” A voice said over the comm.…

A small black fighter was now advancing towards him Leon looked aron himself the members f his squadron were no where to be seen he quickly activated sevral torpedos which flew towards the fighter but were deactivated some how and floated away.

Leon swore in anger but this time he had to dodge fire from the fighter it was quick and sevral round of repeated fighter Leon's x-wing's shields were on red alert Leon made his small ship flip round doing a U-turn and passing the black fighter he smirked as he managaed to gain more and more distance between him and the fighter but soon stopped smirking as he felt a crushing feeling in his lungs and the manic laughter of the Dark Jedi over the Comlink Leon felt life leaving him he began to worry and caught site of a small piece of debris floating past his ship he looked at it focusing on it then wished som how it would hit the small black fighter at that moment it strangely changed course as Leon wished harder and harder focusing on the debris more and more he watcheed as it collided with the fighter and he suddenly gained his breath back. The fighter disapeared in a show of explosion and Leon quickly activated his hyperdrive an jumped into hyperspace to put as much distance between him and the prison as possible.

Leon had barely survived that day he stopped daydreaming and realised that Jaden had already started to prepare a shuttle for them to transport in.

“ Come on Leon!” She shouted over from the shuttles loading ramp then she disappeared her blue leiku flailing behind her. Leon ran over and made sure had everything then quickly ran up the ramp and into the cockpit where he sat down and inserted the coordinates for Geonossis.

“ Jaden how long do you think it will take to get Geonossis?” He asked as Jaden walked in now wearing a black gauntlet on her right arm and knee high boots with her usual black armour she slumped in to the pilot seat and put both her lightsaber hilt on her belt and sighed.

“ Only a few hours not to long lets get the shuttle warmed up.” She replied activating the ion engines and then the manual control she lead the shuttle out of the hangar and then began to leave the atmosphere. As they soared past the remains of what was once a space station and was now small pieces of debris Jaden activated the hyper drive the kicked back in her seat.

“ Leon, in the few months I have taught you I have never truly been able to test your skill,” Jaden finally said after a while she stood up and signalled for him to follow. Leon rose and followed Jaden into the main area of the shuttle where Jaden now stood both lightsaber in hand she activated both there blue and yellow glows lighting up the room Jaden bowed letting Leon take his Lightsaber from his belt then activate it.

“ We will spar I want to make sure you are in practice when your lightsaber skill is needed.” Jaden said she advanced slowly allowing Leon to get into a small stance.

This fight was going to be tough.
 Diego Varen
10-17-2006, 4:07 PM
Better than the Prologue. I like it. I'm looking foward to the fight too. Looking foward to more.
 Ali Gelmar
10-17-2006, 4:13 PM
Thnx my one and only reader so far. lol. Anyway next chapter will take a while seeing as me and my freind usually act em out with a couple of metal polls or broom stick befor e hand.
Page: 1 of 1