Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars Trilogy - Episode I

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Macca
10-08-2006, 6:34 AM
5,000 years have passed since the fall of the Galactic Empire. A war once broke out, the Sith gained control of the galaxy. In a stunning move, the evil Dark Lord of the Sith, brought forward a new organisation of Sith. They work as a team. Evil Sith Lord's now operate on every planet. Basically, they've become a team... they've become one. They've banished all knowledge of the force. No one within the galaxy, apart from the Sith, know of the force. It is a secret so nobody can learn of the force without the Sith's notification.

Every person now works as a slave. They earn a small amount of credits for a daily amount of work. It is a frustrating job for the citizens, as they do not have a life to live. The Sith grow more powerful each day.

[SLAVES CARRY ROCKS. SITH TROOPERS STAND, TELLING THEM TO HURRY UP]

Sith Trooper : "C'mon. Get moving."

[SLAVES TRY TO HURRY]

[CUT TO MALE CITIZEN KNELT IN FRONT OF MAN WEARING BLACK ROBE AND HOOD]

Male Citizen : "Please, my lord. Please! Have mercy on my soul. Forgive me!"

Dark Lord : "Get him out of my sight. Kill him. He shall pay for what he has done."

[TWO SITH'S WALK OVER AND GRAB MALE CITIZEN BY ARMS. THEY PULL HIM OUT OF THE ROOM AS HE SCREAMS FOR MERCY]

[CUT TO TATOOINE. TWO MEN DO THEIR DAILY WORK AS SLAVES. THEY TRY AND REPAIR SPARE PARTS]

Fran : "I hate this job. I hate serving these evil people. They've turned this galaxy into a place of torture."

Hega : "There's nothing we can do about it."

Fran : "I know. That's why it hurts so bad."

[FRAN IS AN OLD MAN. FRAN IS A FAIRLY YOUNG MAN]

Fran : "I'm also sceptical about the recent rumours that have been flying around."

Hega : "What recent rumours?"

Fran : [SURPRISED] "What? You haven't heard?"

Hega : "I would like to hear this rumour."

Fran : "They say the Dark Lord knows of a certain power. This power cannot be explained, but it is highly unique."

Hega : "A mysterious power?"

Fran : "Yes. They say he can influence the movement of objects without making physical contact."

Hega : "C'mon! Who told you garbage? I mean, get real, Fran! Is it like... magic?"

[HEGA LAUGHS]

Fran : "I wouldn't mock this rumour, as you are doing. People claim to have seen these evil people using this power."

[HEGA LOOKS MORE SERIOUS]

Hega : "Other people know of this power?"

Fran : "From what I have been told; Yes."

Hega : "I'll only believe it... When I see it."
 Joshi
10-09-2006, 4:04 AM
Psst! There's already a movie (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120915/) with a similar title.
 Darth Macca
10-09-2006, 11:24 AM
No, this is my own trilogy. It's beyond the saga. I just haven't come up with a name yet..
Page: 1 of 1