Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Demo story

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Anarch
10-06-2006, 3:49 PM
There was one thing I was wondering: is the story in the demo (how Tyber acquired the holocron and how he got sent to Kessel) a part of the main game? Or to be more specific, is this a mission in the game itself or is it a "prequel story" that explains the background? I'm only asking because I was under the impression that the game would start with Tyber's escape from prison.
 _x_Darth-Max_x_
10-06-2006, 4:09 PM
One of the Devs would probably answer this better.. But i will give it my best shot.

I think it's Part of the main game.. Why? He got sent to the Kessel space mines because of Jabba .. Because jabba thought he became too big.. and Could pose a threat. However Tyber knew things about the imperials ( Contacs , and Personal experience) So i think the Holocron will probably function as a Power Up device for the Eclipse ( This is highly Suspected )
 Igor_Cavkov
10-06-2006, 6:17 PM
I think its only a prequel
 popcorn2008
10-06-2006, 11:37 PM
Its probably going to be a prequel to the real story, but it may end up in a tutorial for the full game.
 Darth Anarch
10-07-2006, 8:45 AM
Yes, as a tutorial it would make sense.

I just thought it was pretty cool to make the demo a stand-alone thing, instead of just a cut-out piece of the main game. And you also can squeeze in a little more story that way.
 Delphi-PG
10-07-2006, 1:26 PM
The demo leads into the main game. =)
 Sithman1138
10-08-2006, 12:49 PM
That's cool. I thought that at first, but it's good to hear from the horses mouth.
Page: 1 of 1