Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi Knight - Jedi Heroes

Page: 2 of 2
 Diego Varen
10-08-2006, 10:54 AM
Kyle and Rosh ran towards the ship that had landed outside the Academy.

"To Geonosis, we fly," Rosh told them eargerly.
 Jason Skywalker
10-08-2006, 11:42 AM
"Yes, to Geonosis," Jaden said with a murky look on his face.

---------------

Beneath the sandy plains of Geonosis, on a room concealed by metal and Dark Side Energy of years ago, sitting on chairs, discussing at a table where two Cato Neimoidians, one of the Uriel Tim'Sep, ressurector of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Many had already joined them, and many more where to join them.

"Are you sure about this deal? It's two Sith Lords we're talking about here Uriel!?" One said.

"Yes, i am sure of this. With our Droid Army soon to be unleashed, we can overthrow them, and rule the Galaxy!"

((Hey, steven, now to post a little more with Puppet.))
 steven
10-08-2006, 12:26 PM
After killing the reborn jedi and draining their energy, the puppet walked up to the two sith lords who were discussing plans.
The CIS are planning to kill you. They think they have a stronger army than yours. You should send me down to deal with them. Suggested the Puppet.

---------

"They're talking about Geonosis." Informed Jenna "They could be the jedi."
"Could be. I'll check." Sam walked up to the group "Are you Han's friends?"
 Jason Skywalker
10-08-2006, 12:39 PM
Jaden turned around a saw a woman, mentioning Han, "Yes, we are. I assume you are the friend he told us about?"

-------

"And you think i didn't know? Sidious, Vader, Maul, Tavion, Desann, Tyrannus, Bane, Sadow, Revan, Malak, i am like the combination of every single Sith Lord," Kayn told the Puppett, "They are weak fools, who will be intimidated by only the slightest hint of a lightsaber hilt. When the time is right, however, they will have no further use to me...and die."
 steven
10-08-2006, 12:49 PM
I am fimilar with these men. Expect Sadow... and I do not sence you are that powerfull. If you were I would have allready killed and drained that energy into me. However you have one weakness.. The Puppet paused Your human.

------
"I am." She extended an arm "I'm Sam Ranger."
 Jason Skywalker
10-08-2006, 1:03 PM
"Really, you do not know Naga Sadow? I am impressed."

Your human.

"My previous identity is of no concern to this. I am now Darth Kayn, full-fledged Dark Lord of the Sith."

-----

"Jaden Korr, pleased to meet you," He said, shaking her hand. He remembered someone with her last name on the Academy, he was John Ranger. He witnessed John's death, and it was painful for him.

"Say, are you related to John Ranger?"
 steven
10-08-2006, 1:22 PM
Just hearing his name, caused a lump in her throat. "I... I don't wanna talk about it." She turned to the other two "And what's your names?"
 Diego Varen
10-08-2006, 1:26 PM
"I'm Kyle Katarn," Kyle told Sam, "A Jedi Master here at the Academy. Please just call me Kyle, I get sick of being called Master Katarn."

"And I'm Rosh Penin," Rosh continued, before making his own joke, "And just call me Rosh."
 Jason Skywalker
10-08-2006, 1:29 PM
"I... I don't wanna talk about it."

"Oh, alright."

"And just call me Rosh."

"Hey, now Rosh, no need to steal Kyle's joke," Jaden joked.
 Diego Varen
10-08-2006, 1:31 PM
"Yeah," Kyle told both Jaden and Rosh, "I created it and it stays that way."

"Why didn't you tell people then?" Rosh asked.

"Because I was busy telling students like you to not call me Master Katarn," Kyle told Rosh.
 steven
10-08-2006, 1:36 PM
"Good. Okay, everybody please come inside the Titan. Oh and before I forget, we're going to take a quick detour before we head to Geonosis. We need to drop good Jenna here," Said Sam, introducing her tw'ilek friend "to Yavin Station to meet up with her hubby. I would of done it before I landed here but well, I plotted the course and it seemed this way was quicker."
 Jason Skywalker
10-08-2006, 1:45 PM
"Anyways, is he ready?" Uriel asked to a servant.

"Not yet my Lord, but he's almost." A servant told him.

"Take me to him then," Uriel demanded. The servant nodded and started walking through halls, and finally reached a door. He opened it with his passcard, and inside where about three engineers and something stuck on a metal board : the remains of N.K. Necrosis, who was made of the remains of General Grievous, being attached and armoured to a half-dead Kaleesh.

"Hmm, so this is him?"

"Yes my Lord."

The metal board was soon raised, and the now armoured Kaleesh was released.

"Where am i?"

"Patience, dear Komynia jai Sheelal. Although, henceforth, you shall be known as General Pavidus, the offspring of General Grievous and N.K. Necrosis."

Komynia was confused. He knew nothing of what was about. He grabbed four lightsabers, and split his arms in two. He ignited them, all of them with a red blade, and he struck down the engineers who made him.

"Yes...my Lord." The newly-christened General Pavidus said.
 steven
10-08-2006, 2:07 PM
The Puppet senced the awaken of General Pavidus Interesting. This warrior will make good use when my master awakens.
 Jason Skywalker
10-11-2006, 2:02 PM
"Good. Now, come with me, we'll improve your Lightsaber skills," Uriel said. Pavidus nodded and grabbed a cape, obviously destined to him, and put it on. He followed Uriel and a servant for quite while until he found a room. The doors slid open, and he followed inside. The lights came on and four of Tavion's Cultists where in there, all with single red Lightsabers.

"I'm guessing you know what to do," Uriel asked.

Pavidus nodded, threw his cape over, and walked to them. He took the Lightsabers, brought his arms to his shoulders, and once again split them in four, igniting his Lightsabers, the red blades coming out. He was ready for battle.
 steven
10-13-2006, 1:10 PM
Go and speak to the leader when we land. I have other matters to attend to. It involves my master. Order the Puppet.

((hey John, at some point later on can the Puppet kill one of the two sith lords or something, just to show off his power.))
 Jason Skywalker
10-13-2006, 6:12 PM
((It's Jason. -_-. And no, sorry.))

Pavidus launched himself at the youngest and brashest, who had the nerves of rushing at him. He stopped his run, got some balance, and jumped, flipping in mid-air, and landed behind him. The Reborn turned around, and Pavidus, with his back to the Reborn's face, threw two of his lightsabers in a circle as they passed through the Reborn's head and returned to Pavidus, killing the Reborn. 1 down, 3 more to go.

He then launched himself at another, rolled right in his front and under him, got up, turned around, facing the Reborn's back and stabbed him with his four lightsabers. 2 more to go.

It appeared the remaining ones had teamed up. Suddenly, something just flew through his mind, and he combined his four Lightsabers into two Staffsabers. He simply launched himself to both, twirling his sabers around. A veteran one could block them, but the other, filled with fear was struck down.

The battle between the two ensued on. The remaining Reborn Warrior seemed much more of a challenge than Pavidus would ever thought. Even with two Staffsabers, he could not defeat a seasoned and well-trained Sith Warrior. Now, another thing flew through his mind, and he combined his two Staffsabers.

"Good, he has formed the X-Saber," Uriel whispered.

Pavidus grinned, and started to twirl it around. Now, the seasoned warrior looked like a simple scared man, a child, with a laser blade. He stroke around, and finally, with a stroke of his X-Saber, he threw it as it sliced through his neck and back onto Pavidus' hands as he split his arms back. He got his cape back and exited the room, and only then, the Reborn's arms, legs, hands and head dropped from the chest.

"The task is complete Milord," Pavidus coughed.
 steven
10-13-2006, 6:25 PM
((Sorry. Why did I call you John?))

Strange, they have these perfectic solders you call Reborn. Why's that commander? He asked Kayn

--------
"Before we go in I'd like to set a few rules. Apart from the cargo bay, the rest of the floor 1 is offlimits. I've set up a few guest rooms for you, you can go in there as you please and you can go into the mess hall. Also I forbid you to go into the engineering or the engine room. It's not that I don't trust you, it's that..... no wait, it's that. I don't trust you. No offence." Instructed Sam, "Now would you like to come in?"
 Jason Skywalker
10-13-2006, 6:44 PM
((I dunno. Maybe you where thinking about John Ranger.))

"It's okay Sam," Jaden said, entering her ship, followed by his friend and Master.
--------
"You're talking about the Neimodians? Both we and them have about a infinite resource of Reborn Warriors. They are Reborn, because they are infused with the Force, and Reborn with it," Cyrus said.
--------
"Here, take this," Uriel told Pavidus, throwing him a Blaster Pistol. He quickly grabbed it and shot down Uriel's servant.

"That blaster is the Greviance Striker, General Grievous blaster, which ironically killed him. I hope that shall not happen again?"

"No Master."
 steven
10-13-2006, 6:52 PM
(don't think so)

[I]Your Reborn troopers are weak and growing weaker. Your going to need a better supply of troops and I dought these butt faced aliens can help you. If you substaine a loyalty towards me, my master will grace you have enough resources to help you in your goal to elminate the jedi."
 Jason Skywalker
10-13-2006, 6:58 PM
"Although we have infinite resources of them, your offer intrigues me. Very well. So, your Master is in Vjun, right?"

Kayn waved his hand and the Stormtrooper pilot, who had cowered with fear, quickly launched the Lambda-Class Shuttle onto Hyperspace, to route onto Vjun.
 steven
10-14-2006, 5:50 AM
In a manner of speaking, yes. Replied the Puppet. Not wishing to tell him to whole story.
 Jason Skywalker
10-14-2006, 7:09 AM
"Alright then, keep it to yourself," Kayn said, then turning around to face the window. They where about to enter hyperspace, for the coordinates where already done. Soon, they entered hyperspace.
 Darth_Velrogh
10-15-2006, 11:35 AM
(I'm new but don't worry i read the story. Plz look at the discussion forum for my character)

At the Yavin station silence reigned. Death was everywhere, corpses layed in the ground some without heads other burned, and some crushed

In the Mess hall a man meditated in the floor with his eyes closed. Suddenly they oppened to reveal pure red eyes.
" Jedi... at last!" muttered Darth Zeril.
" They're coming..."
 Jason Skywalker
10-18-2006, 1:52 PM
A little while later, they where orbiting Vjun space.

"As you can see my friend, this although tiny ship, has the greatest hyperdrive engine you will ever find. It can take me from one corner of the galaxy to another, like, from Yavin to Tatooine, or, from Vjun to Geonosis, which is what we plan to do."

The troopers then flew the ship to nearby Bast Castle, and landed on it. Kayn and Cyrus got out, both with their hoods up, and while Cyrus used the Force to unleash a protecting barrier, Kayn did nothing but to look up.

"Ah, the acid rain of this big, dead and important rock of a planet. It powers me, it feeds me, it...reminds me..." He said.
 steven
11-01-2006, 12:19 PM
It's also burning away at your skin. The puppet reminded him Your a fool to think you can withstand the corrsion of the acid... What does the rain remind you of?
 Jason Skywalker
11-01-2006, 12:47 PM
"No, it isn't," Kayn said, "I was actually testing your sight. I put a field of Force Energy around me, putting me invulnerable to the rain."

"What does it remind me? Well, many things exactly. When i killed my old Sith Master at the jungles of Yavin IV, on top of the Massassi Temple in a rainy night, and when i was donned into this armour. Of course, now the temple is within Skywalkers grasp."
 steven
11-01-2006, 1:18 PM
You sith and your perfectic trigidtion of betrayal is pefectic. You kill more of your own people than the Jedi do. When I master rises all this will change.
 Dark_Lady
11-01-2006, 11:33 PM
Kyra stepped from the ramp of the shuttle and looked around, then headed slowly for the Temple. As she walked through the halls, her heart began pounding with excitement. Knocking on a door, she cleared her throat and spoke up somewhat nervously. "Master Skywalker?"
 Jason Skywalker
11-02-2006, 5:40 AM
"Only the strongest survive my friend," Kayn told him, "He turned weak, and i turned even stronger. But now, tell me, where is your Master?"

--------

Luke was meditating when a woman came in knocking at his quarters door. He got up and opened the door.

"Greetings. I take it that you are Kyra?"
 steven
11-02-2006, 11:06 AM
I am unsure. He was surpose to be burried not far from me but the Followers of the Light have seemed to moved him. There is an ancient tracker here where I can use to find him. The man you call Vader discovered the tracker when he claimed this castle and has moved it to his trophy room.
 Jason Skywalker
11-02-2006, 4:23 PM
"So we're going to Bast Castle?" Cyrus asked.

"No my young apprentice, we are going to Bast Castle, you stay here and guard the ship. We need it to get the heck out of here and go onto Geonosis."
 steven
11-02-2006, 6:03 PM
When our time on this planet is over I will follow you to that dessolette rock. There is something those cowdly Neimoidian have which I require for my master as a gift when he is ressurected.
 Master Nark
11-05-2006, 9:24 AM
((Thought this looked like a neat thread to join up on. Here it goes.))

Jedi Master Gandon Nark was meditating in his quarters in the Jedi Temple when he sensed a disturbance in the force. There was a large group of comotion in the galaxy and he sensed that the dark side was the cause of it. "The Sith are arousing. Something is going to happen. Something already has happened. I must investigated," he thought to himself. Gandon then stood up and exited the room. He proceeded down the hall and past the security room. Something cought his attention as he walked past, a voice on the short range communicator. "Help! He's killed everyone! We need-." He was cut off by what sounded like a lightsaber. Gandon traced the call to the station and he set off to the hangar, lightsaber in hand.
 Jason Skywalker
11-05-2006, 9:53 AM
((Sorry dude, but first you need to make your character in the D&R thread, it's a bit down this.))

"A gift? Sounds...interesting. I wonder what those built. Anyways, let's go to Bast Castle, the rain is starting to irritate me."
 steven
11-07-2006, 2:51 PM
((I've realised that I've completely forget about Sam and the jedi. But just so we don't waste anymore time, let's say, our characters are in space, we've dropped my excess character off at a different Yavin station than the one Darth Zeril is one so we don't waste time. Also, Velrogh, if you want to join this rpg I suggestion you go to Geonosis or Vjun.))

"Okay Master Jedi people.." Sam paused "We've entered Hyperspace to Geonosis. Now since it's on the other side of the damn galaxy it's gonna take a day... and that's if we don't run into any spacial disturbances such as a planet. But I'm pretty confident that wouldn't happen. Any questions?" She asked the four/five jedi on her ship.
 Jason Skywalker
11-07-2006, 4:37 PM
"Well, i don't have any, although, i don't know if that is the case with Kyle and Rosh," Jaden smiled.
Page: 2 of 2