Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

FOC DEMO MODS

Page: 1 of 1
 deltahalo9
10-06-2006, 12:04 PM
So anyone feel like attempting to make a mod for the demo ?
I mean we made ones for the first EAW demo so why not this one hmm?
 lukeiamyourdad
10-06-2006, 4:57 PM
Because it would be a waste of time when the full expansion comes out in two weeks. Save strength and time for that :)
 jedi7000nathan
10-06-2006, 7:50 PM
i want droidekas
 popcorn2008
10-06-2006, 11:33 PM
i want droidekas
Then try and code it in, shouldnt be too much different than EaW, that is if they included the graphic files and such.

But LIAYD is right, its only a few weeks till the full game comes out. Unlike EaW where it was going to be a month or so.
 Artoo-Eetoo
10-07-2006, 6:06 AM
I pround to present the EAW: FOC Litle Demo Mod

Features:
-^Working Orbital Bombardment^ The Tyber's ship must be on orbit around the planet Felucia or Kamino, ****Warning Don't Use this ship in space battles***
-Norghi, Dark Troopers P1, P2 and P3 on Ryloth
-Buildable Skipray Blastboats

I think it's all .. for now..

LINK: OUTDATED
NEW VERSIONS HERE http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2189298)

INSTALATION
Replace your Config.meg from FOC\Data with my one.
 FunSolo
10-07-2006, 7:18 AM
nice job *thumb up* :)
 _x_Darth-Max_x_
10-07-2006, 12:48 PM
The orbital Bombardment is it .. The Merciless.. or is it just the Tyber Zann Transport?
 FunSolo
10-07-2006, 12:52 PM
i think i found a bug in the mod.
i cant go through the demo to attack felucia, it just dont let me send troops to groundm they jus jump back to orbit when i try to put em down o_O
 Artoo-Eetoo
10-07-2006, 1:15 PM
Ok guys i gona relase a new version of the mood with more features.
I gona create a new tread for it, wait for the... FoC: The Small Mod.

If it goses for the bombardment the Tybers flagship Merciless (in the demos xml called Peace Bringer) the one with his head must be on the orbit before land combat. I state that using it in space battles will crashe FoC.

If it goes for Felucia I tested it and it worked.
You must just follow the demos route and don't send unit too fast.
It coud hapen because i removed some locks.
Also you must send every unit to Felucia those that i added too :)
 fortune faded13
10-07-2006, 1:37 PM
for the guy who had a problem on Felucia, send some space units in orbit too.
 FunSolo
10-07-2006, 2:51 PM
maybe i was to fast, maybe its because i tried to send one of these defilers again to that planet to try to do some corruption again (which didnt work - surprise surprise, gnah).
i dunno, i jus sat there trying everything, bringing some space units into the orbit, regrouping, tried it couple of times. i dunno what went wrong, its just the fact that i experienced it the first time i tried it after putting your file in it. so i was guessin around that it could be, thats why i wrote "i think i found one" not that "i found one" :D
 fortune faded13
10-07-2006, 8:43 PM
anyone know how to skip the loong talks about what to do? it takes like an hour to get to felucia because of how long these things are. i do not like them.
 Nakatomi2010
10-07-2006, 9:12 PM
anyone know how to skip the loong talks about what to do? it takes like an hour to get to felucia because of how long these things are. i do not like them.

I generally go take a leak, get some food...

When it's a cutscene just hit escape....
Page: 1 of 1