Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Playable Atris

Page: 1 of 1
 Krimsyn Kane
10-04-2006, 4:58 PM
This replaces PFHC07 for a playable Atris, the Jedi historian who saw the Order as the symbol of light, justice and perfection but eventually ceases her self-denials and succumbs to her darker inhibitions.

"I am Atris, the chronicler of the Jedi, the last of the Jedi." -Atris

You can download it here. (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Playable_Atris;70636x#1031104)

http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/68/files2/70636_1.jpg)
http://photos-786.facebook.com/ip002/v45/243/89/21801997/n21801997_30341786_2123.jpg)

Since the Atris model in-game contains not only her head but her entire body and robe and I, unfortunitly, don't know how to remove Atris' head from the model and place it on a PC body I just re-skinned PFHC07 to look as similar to Atris as I was able. Obsidian did however create an unused portrait of Atris that I included in this mod and only altered for the darkside transitions.

To install the Mod, double click Install Playable Atris
Be aware that the installer will need to patch:

heads.2da
portraits.2da

If you have any of these files in a subfolder within Override please move them up to the main override directory or the patcher will assume that you don't have those files and install the files included in the folder "tslpatchdata".

The function of TSLPatcher.exe is to automatically append modded game files that you have in your override folder, so that you won't have to worry about combining the mods yourself.

To uninstall delete the following files from Override and restore the files that are in the backup folder within folder that the mod was installed from.

heads.2da
portraits.2da
PFHC07.tga
PFHC07D1.tga
PFHC07D2.tga
PFHC07D3.tga
PFHC07D4.tga
po_ PFHC07.tga
po_ PFHC07d1.tga
po_ PFHC07d2.tga
po_ PFHC07d3.tga
po_ PFHC07d4.tga

Terms of Use

This mod may be used without my permission as well as distributing it wherever the heck you like, just tell me and give me credit please.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDION ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY OTHER LICENERS/SPONSORSOF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE THIS FILE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.
 Ali Gelmar
10-04-2006, 5:14 PM
dude that looks awesome shame i dont have the tsl for the pc any more other whys i would download it...
 Davinq
10-04-2006, 8:01 PM
I will so download that! But... Does it change the handmaiden? Cause I keep trying to change her into the original Atris using the KSE, but nothing happens.
 Esper
10-04-2006, 9:53 PM
WHEEE!!!!!

-Downloads!!-
 Krimsyn Kane
10-04-2006, 10:35 PM
I'm glad you guys like it and no, Davinq, this is a selectable PC, it changes PMHC07, the third selectable Caucasian female head option.
 Darth InSidious
10-05-2006, 3:13 PM
Nice :)
 Shem
10-06-2006, 5:33 PM
I said in my review, but I'll say it again. Nice job, Krimsyn. :D
Page: 1 of 1