Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

old fan of jk outcast, worth start playing again?

Page: 1 of 1
 cadccio
10-04-2006, 10:52 AM
Lo guys! I played 2years ago the jedi knight outcast game, online and stuff,
and i got a question, is worth to start playing jk academy or stay with the outcast?
I mean.. is there people playing? or just 5 geeks only going on with the game..?!
i loved the game, .. hopefull there is a comunity to play in.
And if there are more peeps in outcast or in academy?

Thx !

ps: may the force be with ya!
ps2: who is kyle? :S
 Prime
10-04-2006, 3:27 PM
My understanding is that there are many more people playing Academy, but a large percentage of those players are RPers.
 Tinny
10-04-2006, 4:42 PM
For some real games, try Meatgrinder, siege mode, and the movie battles mod :)
 cadccio
10-04-2006, 6:05 PM
ok, bough, installed, updated, and... when i try to enter a server it says i need 2 download some files, "set auto donwload on", i do, its starts downloading, but can i download this files trough the web ? or an ftp? cuz it downs at 6kb/s :S

files requested: japlus_saber.pk3 .... and some like this HELPPPPPPP! !! :)

PS: sorry bout my english ;)
 Tinny
10-04-2006, 7:03 PM
Sound like you needed the ja+ mod. You can find it at jk2files if you wanted it.
 MasterRoss08
10-07-2006, 7:07 AM
Yes I agree Academy is worth playing! there are new modes to play new maps, guns that were added aka concussnion rifle ;) more saber options newer force powers etc list can go on and on. Sounds sad that only rpgers well most of them are only playing it which sounds stinky cause of there rules etc Thankgoodness for the Meatgrinder that hosts good matches.
 Panda Man88
11-11-2006, 12:51 AM
Yes, there are alot of ppl playing JEdi Academy, I solely play that game for the multiplayer mode, my name is SA NIIGHT in JKA, (by the way, I never downloaded the 1.01 patch).
Page: 1 of 1