Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[TSL] Playable Luxa

Page: 1 of 1
 Krimsyn Kane
10-03-2006, 11:04 AM
This replaces PFHC01A for a playable Luxa, that pinkish, purple girl you meet in the cantina on Telos. In this case however she has been redesigned as a medium brown haired, blue eyed Caucasian per Tysyacha's request. Luxa has a full four skin darkside transition where her hair will turn black, her skin will become pale, the veins under her skin will begin to stand out, she gets a little gothic tattoo and of course her menacing red eyes. As well as portraits to match.

You can download it here. (http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/19236.html)

http://www.pcgamemods.com/core/19236/screenshots/b1.jpg)

Comes with TSLPatcher if you have other portrait.2da, or heads.2da files in your override they will no longer conflict, TSLPatcher will just update them for you. She will, unfortunately, overwrite the first female Caucasian head option. Hopefully she will become her own selectable PC in a future update.

To install the Mod, double click Install Playable Luxa 2.0
Be aware that the installer will need to patch:

heads.2da
portraits.2da

If you have any of these files in a subfolder within Override please move them up to the main override directory or the patcher will assume that you don't have those files and install the files included in the folder "tslpatchdata".

The function of TSLPatcher.exe is to automatically append modded game files that you have in your override folder, so that you won't have to worry about combining the mods yourself.

To uninstall delete the following files from Override and restore the files that are in the backup folder within folder that the mod was installed from.

heads.2da
portraits.2da
pfhc01.mdl
pfhc01.mdx
PFHC01A.tga
PFHC01AD1.tga
PFHC01AD2.tga
PFHC01AD3.tga
PFHC01AD4.tga
po_ PFHC01.tga
po_ PFHC01d1.tga
po_ PFHC01d2.tga
po_ PFHC01d3.tga
po_ PFHC01d4.tga

Terms of Use

This mod may be used without my permission as well as distributing it wherever the heck you like, just tell me and give me credit please.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDION ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY OTHER LICENERS/SPONSORSOF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE THIS FILE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

(2006-10-03)
 Ghost Down
10-03-2006, 11:07 AM
Awsome mod Kane!

Top job!

- Ghost Down
 Lantzen
10-03-2006, 11:18 AM
That looks great, i usaly dont like skins mod like this, because they are just to much tatoss. But this looks great
Page: 1 of 1