Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help please :)

Page: 1 of 1
 soimba
09-29-2006, 1:49 PM
playing through the game for the first time and i have got to the point where i am a "Jedi Knight" and i came to realise my force points are in all the wrong places. Ive played this game for quite alot of hours and dont really want to replay it at the moment, so is there any other way to reset the force points and pick new force powers without starting the game over?

also is there any way to change your character model / texture on a game already in progress? again, not wanting to start over the game.

3rd, ive found the game fine upto now but now im a "jedi knight" i am constantly fighting dark jedi, this is very difficult compared to the first portion of the game where alot of button mashing kind of worked . Do you have any tips on how i can become much better at saber techinque? currently using polearm lightsaber
 Prime
09-29-2006, 4:30 PM
You can use the "playermodel" cheat. You can either use a custom or npc model (such as "playermodel stormtrooper") or specify the parts from the customization menu. I think to do that it looks something like "playermodel head_b1|torso_a1|legs_c1". You'll have to confirm how to do that last part...
 soimba
09-29-2006, 7:00 PM
ok thanks, but i have found the "devmapall" code no longer works since i used the 1.01 update patch. it says "mapdevall no map specified" or something along those lines. how do i know what the name of the map i am playing on is called

also to query more, do you know anything about being able to reset the force power points?

thanks for answers :)
 Buffy
09-30-2006, 2:02 AM
http://www.cheatcc.com/pc/starwarsjkja.html)
http://www.askcheats.com/cheats/PC/Star-Wars-Jedi-Knight-Jedi-Academy.html)
in JA you can type
devmap mapname to load map as cheats is on like this
devmap t3_bounty
or
map t3_bounty
then
helpusobi 1
to cheats on
 PoiuyWired
10-01-2006, 2:54 PM
turn on realistic sabers people, its necessary to see dead enemies in pieces.
Page: 1 of 1