Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

this week at school

Page: 1 of 1
 Das Mole
09-25-2006, 5:14 PM
is homecoming week. how fun.

today was pajama day. i sported my lovely pajama bottoms and one shirt that i got when i was 6. somehow it still fits.

i need help planning my wardrobe for the rest of the week, however. i want to win the contest for best outfit on at least one of the days. so here's what happens the rest of the week:

tomorrow (tuesday) is grade school day. i already know what my hair's gonna look like, but what should i wear?

wednesday is pirate day. i have no idea what i'm doing for this. maybe i'll dress up like guybrush threepwood.

thursday is "dress like your hallway day", and the senior hall is decorated with a medieval theme (the whole homecoming theme is "an era to remember"). again, no idea.

friday is color day, but it's after the homecoming pep rally anyway and therefore i can't win, and hence i don't care. i'll just throw on something blue and hope it counts.

anyone care to offer some advice?
 KingCheez
09-25-2006, 5:24 PM
this isn't your xanga so no
 Das Mole
09-25-2006, 5:36 PM
pfft.
 milo
09-25-2006, 5:41 PM
this isn't your xanga so no
ROFLPWNT

Didja ask someone to Homecoming Mole?
 Das Mole
09-25-2006, 5:55 PM
haha no. i don't do dances.
 itchythesamurai
09-25-2006, 6:07 PM
One of my friends painted his entire body red and black for our school spirit day. And before that, he had painted his entire body green for character day. He was The Incredible Hulk. In short, body paint is the key to success.
 DarthAve
09-25-2006, 6:46 PM
Grade School Day-Wear something kiddish, like a spiderman t-shirt or somthing.
Pirate day-Go buy a pirate shirt from the female's section of target. They have lots of frilly neck shirts.
Dress like your hallway-...What color are the floor tiles? Mix it up and do somthing to match with the floor or the lockers, not the decorations.

Another thing awesome about my life!! I GOT MY FIRST STORY FOR THE LOLLIGAGGER TODAY!! I'm gonna write about looks and ensombles for homecoming.
 Das Mole
09-25-2006, 6:51 PM
Dress like your hallway-...What color are the floor tiles? Mix it up and do somthing to match with the floor or the lockers, not the decorations.

this is the running joke in band, because homecoming week is always really full for band. he'll type up a big agenda of everything that happens during the week, and next to "dress like your hallway day", he will invariably write "dress like a concrete block wall". i think i actually will.
 DarthAve
09-25-2006, 6:59 PM
That's absolutly avant guard.

I lovez it. Besides, I can imagine you in a knight suit. YOU COULD BE KNIGHT FROM THE DFAC!!! OH EM GEE!!
 Das Mole
09-25-2006, 7:13 PM
pssh.

i'll stick with the concrete block wall.
 DarthAve
09-25-2006, 7:24 PM
NOO!!! You will be knight! (http://www.doublefine.com/comics/scott_comic.php3?n=001)

Than, me and Klia will squee!!
 Ray_the_psychic
09-25-2006, 7:52 PM
roflmaool
Page: 1 of 1