Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars : Shadows Of The Force

Page: 1 of 2
 Ali Gelmar
09-21-2006, 3:05 PM
Mal took a last look at his freind Meg then openend the council chamber door and walked in to the darkness he could make out the figure of each of the Jedi Master and waited for the the one thing he had been training most of his life for to happen suddenly the was a flash of green and blue as all of the master lightsabers turned of and Jedi Master Atris stood before him lightsaber in her hands.

" Soon your trials will begin young padwan you will enter through the door to your left and travel down on the elevator deepin to the core of the academy no arms or equipment may be taken, do you accept these terms?" She said calmy steping forward and taking Mals lightsaber and his utility belt and leading him to a door to the left where Master Kavar was standing patiently.

" Good luck my aprentice," he said and then he opened the door and bowed at Mal all the masters turned to face him and the last thing he saw as the elevatory began a long descent was them bowing in apreciation.

" Here goes nothing" Mal sighe as the door around theelevator closed and they plunged into the water and then further down a casm in the ground.
 Diego Varen
09-21-2006, 3:42 PM
The Vosk family sat in their home, waiting for any orders to come from either the Jedi Council or the Republic. Kril Vosk was a Jedi Knight and his father, Carb Vosk was a Soldier in the Republic.
 Ali Gelmar
09-22-2006, 5:21 AM
After what seemed hours Ali stepped of the elevator into a cave like area and walked towards some door a blury hologram of Atris activated she bowed then the doors opened alowing Mal to enter into a tomb it was poorly lit by some lantern at the end there was a table he walked towards it and looed at the pieces of a lightsaber he began to put them together slowly concentrating on each piece and smiling when he put it in correctly.
 Master_Archon
09-22-2006, 10:26 AM
On the desolate plains of Xandra, a Jedi walked, solomn faced, with a fixed thought...'destroy the Sith Lord!'

His cloak flapping about him, like a flag-banner, waving in the wind, on the eaves of war. His leather boots had taken him far, and were ragged, and scuffed. The scene had slowly changed from plains, to rocky, dry steppes. The Jedi turned, and looked down upon the small stone temple, inbedded in the side of a small cleft-steppe, this is where his journey ended, and his mission assured.

He walked up to the small entrance, it was indeed a small temple, only half a story high, and had a small round metal door, with a hinge for a means of opening it. He reached forward to open the door when he heard, "Why do you come to this place? Do you come to seek my knowledge?..." said the strong, but slightly cracked voice.

"Where be you? Come hither from your hiding knave!" Shouted the Jedi, speaking in an archaic acsent.

"Up, here" responded the voice. Looking up, the Jedi saw a dark figure sitting on an overhang from the small temple roof. He wore a black as night robe, that seemed to sheen in the light of the day, it was embroidered with beutiful golden patterning along the edges and hem. He wore black gloves, that seemed to be made from the hide of some unknown scaled creature. His boots were likewise, but the bottum was serrated with criss-crossing spike-like-blades. He sat in a meditating position, all that could be seen of his hooded face was his nose and lower, his eyes stay hidden under the dark cloak.

"You! You are the evil tainting the young who seek your knowledge!" Said the Jedi indignantly.

"Am I? Or do I just tell them the truths they seek, that no jedi is willing to answer," said the covered man.

"We answer honestly, and truthfully to ALL who seek answers, it is thow who is the the liar, and bigot! I feel the evil that doth flow from your wretched bones, Sith! We know thow's treacheries!" Shouted the Jedi, though no anger eminated from him.

"Honestly!? Or do you just twist the truth to suit your needs? You presume to know me; to call me a liar, a bigot, and one of evil. Do you seek further than just what flows from the surface to the mind, do you seek to see what is trully within me, or do you only blind yourself to what is so easily within your sight! You say to know me by my looks, and presumed actions, but I say this, you, and your order are the ones of evil, the heratics of this wretched age, and it is you who will be the ultimate evil, in times to come, you will see!" Said the Sith, though calmer than what would be expected of a sith.

The Jedi ignited his saber, the Cyan blade humming in the cool, sun-touched air. Then, something odd happened, it turned to darkness, and he was surrounded by blackness! His blade the only thing lighting the dark vortex which surrounded him. "What trickery is this!?" Shouted the Jedi into the darkness.

"This is of my doing, but not of the force" came the voice of the omonis Sith. There, coming out of the the shadows was the Sith, now standing a distance away from the Jedi. The Jedi threw his saber at the Sith, it cut through him, but when it hit, the figure turned into a plume of shadowy mist. "What devilry!" Said the Jedi shocked.

Coming out of the shadows came the Sith, right next to the Jedi he stood, facing him. "I can't tell you, you wouldn't understand," said the Sith. The Jedi retreaved his Lightsaber with the force and swung at the Sith, but this time the Sith ignited his own saber. The Bronze blade igniting at his side, bringing it up he quickly blocked the strike, then dissapeared. The Jedi was bewildered, 'where had he gone, what was going on?' Then out of the darkness, appeared the Sith once more, only behind the Jedi, before he knew what was happening, he felt a sudden burning in his stomach. Looking down he saw the blade of the Sith protruding from his gut.

"I...have failed," said the Jedi slumping to the ground. The Sith grabbed him, and slowly let him down, "No, you have succeeded, your destiny is complete, for in this battle, you have gained unintentional enlightenment," said the Sith softly.

"Who are you? You are like no Sith I have ever met..." said the Jedi gasping.

"I am who I am, one of the honorable and true..." said the Sith in response. "May the Force be with you, honorable Jedi, may you have the rest you deserve" said the Sith softly.

"Thank you..." said the Jedi, the last thing he said in his life. The Sith layed him down, and smiled, closing the lids of the dead Jedi, he carried him off to the temple...
 Jason Skywalker
09-23-2006, 12:00 PM
The air of the long lost and forgotten planet of Xandra started to flow as a small freighter landed on it. A loading ramp opened and about three soldiers in a black suit with silver armour with a black visor in each side. After a while, they bowed to two figures who got on Xandra's terrain. One had a black cloak and tunic, a hood pulled up covering the eyes, and had a pyramid shaped top of a silver rod, a lightsaber. Altough, it seemed like it was in half. The other, who was a woman, was simply donned in black clothing, and also had a lightsaber. They were Alex Skyrider and Tara Knull, now named Darth Arken and Darth Escura. They had met long ago, studying the Sith ways, and now where searching for a long lost secret buried in the ancient temples.

"Guards, be sure to have the ship ready to fly onto the second moon to The Scar." He told them.

"But Sir, why not land The Scar directly in here?" One of them asked.

"This ancient planet has auto-defense turrets, and the atmosphere blocks almost anything from landing, except a small freighter, which is our case. Now behave, unless you want to spend the rest of your lives in this forgotten planet as a rotten, mutilated and behead corpse," He said, smirking.

"Yes sir," The trooper answered, doing a continence.

"Well, Escura, what do you think?"
 Dark_Lady
09-25-2006, 1:47 AM
"I think this is as good a place as any to begin our search, Arken," Escura replied. "Although... there is something strange about this place. Xandra is supposed to be uninhabited - ravaged and destroyed by centuries of war, and yet," she looked out over the desolate plains, "I can sense there is another here besides us."
 Jason Skywalker
09-25-2006, 8:03 AM
"Perhaps the dark secret we're looking for is inside a person, perhaps not. The Force flows in everything, and it is strong on these temples. We should begin our search for it anyways."
 Master_Archon
09-25-2006, 8:42 AM
Out in the middle of a very small canyon, lay a small crater. It was 3 meters in diameter, and only 2 feet deep, and out of the bottum came a small, flat black rock. It had naturally eroded into the simple form of what seemed to be a sitting cushion: and though it looked hard, cold and slick, it was infact the opposite, for one reason or another.

To the left and right stood the canyon wall, going up 10 stories, but only 2 feet from the edge of the crater; to the left and right, stood two oboliscks, one on either side. The one to the right had an unknown species' glyphs etched down the four sides of the tall monuments, they were dyed an incandescent blue. The one to the left was of the same size and shape, but it had a different species' glyphs running down it's sides: and the glyphs were dyed red, not blue like the other.

Infront of the crater stood a simple tan-stoned pyramid, only around waist height. It stood only a foot from the edge of the crater. It was smooth and simple, no glyphs or marks, and was made of a strange sand-stone.

Behind the crater stood a round oval shaped statue, etched from the ground itself, still connecting to the ground that it was formed from. It stood 3 feet from the crater's edge, and was as tall as a two story house; it blocked out the view of the horizon behind it.

Within this crater sat the Sith on the black stone, cross-legged, in a look that belied medatation. He sat still, seeming devoid of all that went on about him, and yet, he was more aware of what went on around him than anyone would have thought. He seemed almost dead, for he was that still, but then he raised his hooded head a bit, and concetrated on something. 'Ah...They're here...' he mused to himself, a small smirk playing across his face. Then lowering his head, he waited, knowing it was only a matter of time.
 Dark_Lady
09-25-2006, 9:58 PM
Escura looked up as an unfamiliar touch brushed across her mind.

"They're here... here... here..." a voice echoed, a vague aftereffect from the momentary connection. She blinked twice, then turned to the Sith who stood beside her.

"Arken... did you feel that?"
 Jason Skywalker
09-26-2006, 5:28 AM
"Yes...it appears we have another visitor," He nodded, "We must search for this man, and it appeared it came from the West. Be careful though, while Xandra's forgotten, it has some nasty critters."
 Dark_Lady
09-26-2006, 7:43 AM
"Nasty critters I can handle," Escura replied with a jaunty smile, tapping her lightsaber. "And there's no doubt you can as well."
 Master_Archon
09-26-2006, 9:04 AM
The Sith was still waiting, motionless as the stones around him, a yipping noise could be heard not too far away. A small animal, furry, long snouted, lolling tongue, came trotting up to the edge of the crater, it was a lupus, or a wolf, though wide spread throughout the galaxy, for some reason common animals, were not so common in this galaxy, and many of those common animals lived on Xandra, happily, at least in times of peace and solitude. The wolf sniffed at the Sith from the edge of the crater, at first he started to growl, then as if he recognized the person sitting there, he stopped, and started wagging his tail, then trotted off. The Sith still sat there, motionless, 'Come now child....' he thought to himself, feeling the connection one of the two had briefly created to the place he now sat, but this time, he made his thoughts known, and detectable, but only to the one, and he also made his thoughts seem as if they were coming from all directions. He smirked once more, he knew she would hear, and come, he felt she was close to the dark side, but still lacked something, the other...was far less connected to the dark side, weaker in his connections, but, if he wished to face the truth, then come he would, whether it was meant for him to come or not.

He knew their journey would be easy and short, he felt no creature would impede their path, for there were none strong enough to oppose them in this direction in the first place; just bears, wolves, and kaduu, and none of those would attack without a purpose. So the Sith sat...and waited...keeping himself aware of their every thought, word, and action.
 Jason Skywalker
09-26-2006, 9:16 AM
Arken smirked, withdrawing his lightsaber and twirling, but not igniting it.

"Even the smallest sight of a lightsaber can scare someone. Let's see if it is our case," Arken told her, putting his lightsaber back on the belt. "Now let's find this supposed dark secret."

He started walking thowards the West, where was the canyon, but the more they walked, it looked like the farer they were going.

Arken humphed, "These are simple illusions of Xandra, we are in fact even closer than we see."
 Dark_Lady
09-26-2006, 9:44 AM
"Come now, child..." The voice echoed again through her mind. Escura shook her head. Xandra was affecting her more than she had expected.

"Yes," she said. "We are getting closer. Much closer."
 Master_Archon
09-26-2006, 10:48 AM
'And now...you are here...' thought the Sith, his thoughts reaching out to her. The illusion of the canyon getting farther away dissapating, and as if it had been shot from a giant sling, it snapped up infront of the two sith, the two huge walls looming their dark faces infront of them. 'Enter...' went the thought, this time he allowed them both to hear it. Howling could be heard from the tops of the canyon walls, and greedy eyes could be seen learing at them from hidden caves, and the cliff tops. Four extremely large wolves lay down around the crater, which lay within the middle of the canyon, they were calm, and at peace, even with the racket the other wolves were making. 'Worry not about them...they mean no harm...and it would be pointless ignorance to strike them down anyway...now...follow the cold shiver of fear that runs down your spine...and you will find what you seek...' this thought was once again only directed at the girl, he wanted to see what the boy would do in this situation, he wanted to see how he would react to the wolves, without the warning he gave to the girl.
 Jason Skywalker
09-26-2006, 1:37 PM
Arken noticed Escura was acting a little bit odd.

"Hey, Escura, are you alright? You seem a bit odd."
 Dark_Lady
09-26-2006, 3:55 PM
"I'm... fine," she said hesitantly. "This place makes even me nervous, and I don't scare easily." She shivered and took a deep breath. Drawing back her shoulders and lifting her head, she took the first step into the canyon.
 Master_Archon
09-26-2006, 4:37 PM
Due to Escura's tresspassment into the canyon, many of the wolves started coming out of the caves, and scaled down the cliff faces. Many yipped, yowled, and barked at her, but none approached too close, some young stupid ones, who showed no visible signs of threatening her would come up and sniff her hand, or nudge her from behind to motion her forward. The others just stared, greedily at her, knowing that she may be more dangerous than she seemed. More and more poured out, until there wee literally hundreds, many now starting to notice the boy as well, they circled them, only the young ones approaching, as said earlier. But when the girl moved forward, they would follow in a circular pattern around her.

The Sith reached deep and sent a force blast at her saying, 'farther...come...just a couple more steps...follow the growing anxiety and fear....come!...' this was sent in a fashion that would make it seem as if his very words echoed off the cliff walls, and even come from the wolves themselves as well. He smiled as he felt the two being, filled with fear, whether they wished to admit it or not, came closer. HAHAHAHA....do you feel it? It's within your grasp...look for the four watchers...hehehe, hahahahaaaa....' he sent this thought to them both, causing the same effect as the last message, only darker, and more promanent, for this was his last message.
 Jason Skywalker
09-28-2006, 4:47 AM
((OOC: Sorry, i've been quite busy.)

"Alright, whatever the heck this is, we need to find him and fast," Arken said, blasting off to his front to find whoever was sending those messages. It wasn't any further until he found a man sitting on a rock.

"I take it you're the one who's been sending all those messages?"
 Master_Archon
09-28-2006, 8:49 AM
The Sith sat there, motionless, the boy had taken a big risk approaching the crater, while the watchers were there. "Yes..." said the Sith, in response to the boy's question, barely moving his lips to speak. The wolves stopped their circling when they got close to the watchers, and started to move back into the caves, only a few dozen of the wolves stayed, laying down calmly. The Sith said no more, and waited for the girl, who seemed to have lagged behind.
 Dark_Lady
09-28-2006, 9:11 AM
Escura stepped into the crater, her eyes taking in every detail of the scene, and then fixing themselves on the unknown Sith. She said nothing, waiting in silence to find out what he had wanted.
 Master_Archon
09-28-2006, 9:34 AM
As soon as the girl had set foot in the crater, the four enormous wolves got up and stared at her, showing no signs of threat, but they still seemed angry. The Sith smiled, and then using his long organic hilt, he pulled himself upright. He straightened his cloak and walked to the girl, standing over her like the rocks that surrounded them. He seemed amused, and yet a glint of cunning could be seen on his concealed face. "Finally, you are here...it took you longer than expected...but that is no hinderance either way..." he said finally. Then with strong arms he grabbed the girls shoulders in a vice-like grip, and lifted her up, he took several steps forward, to the edge of the crater, and set her down outside of it. The four large wolves, stopped staring at her angrily, and layed back down.

"Do not anger the watchers, they're more dangerous than you, or your friend...or both of you combined..." said the Sith glancing at the four creatures. Stepping out of the crater he stood, looking down into the girl's eyes, studying her carfully; then turning to the boy he studied him, then turned back to the girl. "Why have you come?" He said at last, waiting for a response.
 Jason Skywalker
09-28-2006, 2:48 PM
"To uncover a secret of the Dark Side long lost here in Xandra. I assume you have something to do with it," Arken said, stepping backwards, "And you seem awfully interested in Escura. I don't like that."

"But let ME ask you a question. Why did you go here to this forgotten place?"
 Dark_Lady
09-28-2006, 4:02 PM
A little overprotective, aren't you? Escura thought. Still, the barest hint of a smile crept across the corners of her mouth as she waited for the strange Sith to reply.
 Master_Archon
09-28-2006, 4:37 PM
"To uncover a secret of the Dark Side long lost here in Xandra. I assume you have something to do with it," Arken said, stepping backwards, "And you seem awfully interested in Escura. I don't like that."

The Sith chuckled at the end of the boy's comment. "Afraid I'll steal your girl?" At this the Sith let out a hardy laugh. "Boy dont patronize me, the last time I had a girl falling for me was tweny years ago. But yes, I'm interested in her...but for other purposes than trying to take her from you...hahaha, boy you have a hard time hiding your emotions," he said smiling and shaking his head, mirth could be seen played across his lips, but even through all that, the glint of cunning was still apparent.

"But the secret you seek will come in time, if you choose to follow me..." he said, the mirth gone from his face.

"But let ME ask you a question. Why did you go here to this forgotten place?"

At this the Sith seemed to get angry, "you dont know the half of it, and even if you did, your arrogant, and ignorant, 'sith' pride would keep you from fully grasping the thought, let alone the purpose" he said a look of discust now on his face. "These new age sith are such fools, nothing like what the sith were in their years of glory" said the Sith to himself. "Boy you sicken me...and you've stepped off on dangerous ground with me, and I dont anger easily either; if you wish to get any further in your quest, I advise you keep your wagging tongue in check!" This seemed to be all that was needed to keep the boy shut up for the moment.

A little overprotective, aren't you? Escura thought. Still, the barest hint of a smile crept across the corners of her mouth

The Sith turned back to the girl, the anger, and discust quickly dissapating. "OVER, protective, I guess so, but I see a future in you, and I dont need you dieing before hand," he said, a grin spreading on his face as the girl realized he had heard what she thought. "So, before your self proclaimed boyfriend decides to throw more useless words around, tell me, what YOUR true purpose is here? Your connection to the force is darker than his...yet you follow him at a beckon call...why? Also I sense your attittude, it eminates anger, why? Tell me, why have YOU come...for I sense something behind this...things aren't the way they're supposed to be, why?" He said this, almost half talking to himself, as if he were asking himself the questions and not her, and yet he WAS asking her.
 Jason Skywalker
09-28-2006, 5:45 PM
The Sith chuckled at the end of the boy's comment. "Afraid I'll steal your girl?" At this the Sith let out a hardy laugh. "Boy dont patronize me, the last time I had a girl falling for me was tweny years ago. But yes, I'm interested in her...but for other purposes than trying to take her from you...hahaha, boy you have a hard time hiding your emotions," he said smiling and shaking his head, mirth could be seen played across his lips, but even through all that, the glint of cunning was still apparent.

"No, i am not stupid enough not to notice you are old, and my emotions is what fuels me, what makes me make other suffer.

"But the secret you seek will come in time, if you choose to follow me..." he said, the mirth gone from his face.

"Very well, i will follow you, but i'll always view you as disposable and replaceable, even knowing that isn't true."

At this the Sith seemed to get angry, "you dont know the half of it, and even if you did, your arrogant, and ignorant, 'sith' pride would keep you from fully grasping the thought, let alone the purpose" he said a look of discust now on his face. "These new age sith are such fools, nothing like what the sith were in their years of glory" said the Sith to himself. "Boy you sicken me...and you've stepped off on dangerous ground with me, and I dont anger easily either; if you wish to get any further in your quest, I advise you keep your wagging tongue in check!" This seemed to be all that was needed to keep the boy shut up for the moment.

"I'm not ignorant, nor arrogant, and i could very much destroy this canyon with breaking a sweat. But that would prove nothing. And this is pointless, let us continue on the task ahead."
 Dark_Lady
09-28-2006, 6:09 PM
Escura sighed as Arken began to speak.

"I am here because the Force called me - unless that was your manipulation of it. I do not follow this man, I walk alongside him. As to why things are not right, I lack the understanding. This is why I need to learn." She took a deep breath. "As Arken has told you, we have come to Xandra in search of a secret of the Dark Side."
 Master_Archon
09-28-2006, 6:47 PM
"No, i am not stupid enough not to notice you are old, and my emotions is what fuels me, what makes me make other suffer.

"Old...do you really know how old I am? No, you dont. As for your 'making others suffer', all I can say is, that is what makes you ignorant, for the sith's purpose is not in making the suffering of others," he said to the boy and then leaned close to his ear, "Oh no, that is not what being a sith is about...no, you are wrong..." at this he backed away.

"Very well, I will follow you, but I'll always view you as disposable and replaceable, even knowing that isn't true."

"Good, but your 'sith' pride has already blided you to one fact...but I will not reveal that fact...not yet...as for viewing me as a piece of garbage which you know you cant throw away, that is trivial, and another thing the sith are binded around..." he said in response.

"I'm not ignorant, nor arrogant, and i could very much destroy this canyon without breaking a sweat. But that would prove nothing. And this is pointless, let us continue on the task ahead."

The Sith laughed at this comment, "destroy this canyon, you, possible, but very hard, even for you, 'oh mighty sith lord', as I said dont patronize me; and this proves my point yet again, in showing your arrogance, you couldn't destroy this canyon, it's protected by Xandra itself. If you dont understand my meaning, then that proves my point to the tee, and shows that the new age sith are arrogant, ignorant fools, including the two that stand before me; though I hate to include your girlfriend, she is still one of them..." he said this with an air of contempt.

"I am here because the Force called me - unless that was your manipulation of it...." said the girl.

"No, that was no manipulation..." he responded to the first comment.

"I do not follow this man, I walk alongside him...." she continued.

"That is not true, I can see in your eyes you walk behind him, not alongside him...also from his foolish words I could tell you follow him...I reiterate: 'I'll always view you as disposable and replaceable...', from those words alone I can tell you follow him...though how I can tell, I will reveal later."

"As to why things are not right, I lack the understanding. This is why I need to learn." She took a deep breath. "As Arken has told you, we have come to Xandra in search of a secret of the Dark Side."

The Sith pondered for a moment, "I see...but if you wish to learn any 'secrets', you'll have to tell me what you've heard of this secret; what this secret is, and I'll tell you if I'm alowed to teach you...so tell me, what promise of power brought you here, what secret is this? Eternal life? Everlasting Power? Deeper Conections? Get all the Guys? Rule the Galaxy? What is it you wish to learn, to know, what is this secret?" He said, the glint of cunning growing on his face.
 Jason Skywalker
09-29-2006, 9:10 AM
Arken was silent for a moment. He did not knew what to say, what to answer, for it was difficult, to see what he wanted. Was it one of the things he had said? Or was it something more...

((OOC: Dark_Lady, just make something up.))
 Darth-Meatbag
10-02-2006, 8:22 PM
OOC: Hey guys, I just added my character to the other thread, i'm hopeing I can join :).

A stealth ship desended at hundreds of miles an hour, only a ripple marked the passing of the ship in the sky of Xandra. The ship turned five circles and cut its engines, landing on the surface of Xandra. The boaring ramp opened, and a figure stepped out. "Well... For a place containing some ancient and wrinkly Sith Lord, this place sure seems dreary." said the figure, Ghost. "Well, I suppose he makes the best of it." remarked Ghost. Ghost entered the ship again, ran another scan of the planet for life. Then he grabbed several Thorium Charges. "I might need these" thought Ghost. He also pulled out a Landspeeder. He got off the ship and mounted his speeder. He sent remote commands and sent his ship out into orbit above Xandra. Ghost keyed his com "RSO, this is Ghost. I have landed on Xandra Sector S45. I will relay more information after recon" said Ghost. He turned off his com. He punched the engines on, and shot out across Xandra.
 Darth-Meatbag
10-02-2006, 8:29 PM
Several hours later Ghost saw three figures walking across Xandra. He hit his com "This is Ghost to RSO, three contacts. I do not think I am known to them. I will get closer useing my Stealth Field. Ghost out". Ghost got off his landspeeder and locked the controls. "Here we go" thought Ghost. Ghost turned on his advanced stealth field and approached the three figures. He stayed about ten feet away from them at all times. He identifiied one as the obvious Sith Lord. "Hey wrinkly" thought Ghost. Ghost backtracked to his landspeeder and called in six other RSO members. "Target located" said Ghost. "I'll lead, get your landspeeders over here five minutes ago, approach vector zero-zero six five nine, five four two" said Ghost. "Careful team, he is a full-fledged hundred year old sith lord, wrinkly too! He'll tear you apart if he notices you. I want you each to bring six War Droids". Ghost turned off the com. "Here goes nothing" thought Ghost.
 Dark_Lady
10-02-2006, 8:37 PM
((Wow, you do a pretty good impression of a Republic operative. Welcome to the RP! Could you please not double post though? I don't want to get on your back about it, but if I don't someone else will. If you want to post more before someone else posts, just edit your old post, 'kay? And just a hint here, if you divide your posts into paragraphs, they're easier to read. Again, welcome, and don't let me or anyone else scare you off! :) ))
 Master_Archon
10-02-2006, 9:08 PM
The Sith could see the girl was having trouble deciding what they came for also, so he decided to let them think it over as they walked. "Come," he said motioning for them to get moving. The four watchers watched them walk, and after awhile they got up and followed.

He used his organic hilt as a walking staff, and to most, that is all it seemed to be. Soon they walked out of the canyon, and were slowly moving over the rolling plains of Xandra, the cool dusk breeze hitting then. The Sith stopped and breathed in deep, "Ah, the air is filled with long forgotten stories," he said quietly.

Then the Sith felt a serge of the force hit him, and he jerked upright, but quickly repressed himself to his former state. 'We have company', he sent the force message to the two sith at his sides. 'But bother them not, I will handle this...only if I say for you to join the battle...if there is any...then that is when you can, no sooner, no later...do you understand? He told them, in the same force message manner. He went on saying things verbally to the two, but they were idle things, only meant to keep the tresspassers unaware, that they knew of their presence.

"So, Escura, you two have known eachother, how long?" He asked her nonchalantly, while he expanded his thoughts outward to the surrounding environment..
 Dark_Lady
10-02-2006, 9:30 PM
"Three years," Escura replied. "It's a lovely day, isn't it?"
Fine. I'll play along.
 Master_Archon
10-02-2006, 9:45 PM
"Yes, very lovely, I rather enjoy days like this," he said, seeming to take in the world in one glance. Then turning to one of the four watchers he flung his arm outward towards it, and motioned with his index finger for it to come forward. It did as it was bayed, and came up next to him.

It was a beautiful steel-greyish blue colored wolf, standing ten feet at full height, and had gorgeous emerald green eyes. It was a awe inspiring creature to behold, even from a distance, but up close, not even a torment-hardened sith could say the creature wasn't beautiful, and majestic to behold, for they were the watchers, last of Xandra's great dire wolves. It lay down next to the Sith, and lolled it's tongue as he scratched it under the jaw. He whispered words in it's ear, in a language only the Sith, and the watchers now knew.

"So, children, have you ever seen such a magnificent creature before?" He said, taking his hand from under it's jaw, and extending his hand outward to indicate he wanted one of the two to put their hand in his, so he could lay their hand on it's head, without it biting their hand off.
 Dark_Lady
10-02-2006, 10:07 PM
"No, I honestly haven't," Escura answered, laying her hand into that of the Sith.
 Jason Skywalker
10-03-2006, 4:12 AM
All right, but i'll be watching you, Arken said.

"Yes, indeed, it is magnificent."
 Darth-Meatbag
10-03-2006, 8:28 AM
OOC: Alright, sorry about the double-post, I didn't think of paragraphs. My RP's tend to be a bit long. BTW as it said in my character, RSO was Republic Stealth Operator until they hacked into epublic files and changed the name to Rogue Stealth Operators. They are seprate from the Republic and tend to help the Republic, but if it serves their needs then they'd destroy the Republic. Obviously they were trained by the Republic though. Last thing I want to mention is that i'm a modder and I am online on this site alot, so feel free to PM me, you'll likely get a PM back.

"Where are the other two?" asked Ghost. "Don't know, last I heard them it was over the com about fifteen minutets ago" replied another RSO. "Only four of us, I've got a bad feeling about this" thought Ghost. "Alright, we'll just have to do it alone then." said Ghost. "Ok, from here on out we will be remarked to as Red Team. I want you to leave your landspeeders here, lock the controls with short codes so we can run if we need to, lock them and follow me with the War Droids" ordered Ghost.

About five minutes later Red Team surrounded the Sith quickly, and aimed their Heavy Blaster Rifles at them. "Sith Lord, where is Vorsi, a Jedi?" asked Ghost. "Is he dead?" asked Ghost. The men hefted their weapons, the Droids stayed perfectly still.
 Master_Archon
10-03-2006, 8:48 AM
The Sith lowered Escura's hand onto the wolf's head, the wolf lowered it's ears, not recognising the new object touching it, but quickly calmed realising the Sith was putting the object there. After only ten minutes the wolf seemed to be happy with the new person touching it, and the Sith let go, alowing the girl to stroke the beast as she pleased.

"No sudden movements while touching him, or you'll be missing your arm in less than a second," said the Sith calmly warning her, he turned to the boy, "your turn," he was about to take his hand, when four men, with six war droids each surrounded them.

"Sith Lord, where is Vorsi, a Jedi?" asked the man. "Is he dead?" asked the man. The men hefted their weapons, the Droids stayed perfectly still.

The Sith turned, the cunning in his face growing so much, that it seemed bone chilling, and shivers went down everyones spines who were within sight of him. The Sith whispered something to the giant wolf, and at that the beast got up.

Raising it's head it bayed a long howl, that sent vibrations through the earth, and filled the air with an eary feeling. Quicker than anyone could imagine the other three watchers jumped up and quickly tore the war droids apart, desamating them in seconds. But before the men could do anything about it, hundreds of wolves came pouring out of the canyon, and surrounded them, while bears could be seen lumbering out of hidden dens underneathe the burrow-downs that were off to the left of the Sith.

Each man was surrounded by twelve wolves and four bears each, while the rest of the wolves and bears made an enormous circle around everyone. The watchers lay back down, knawing on the torn ligaments of the war droids.

"Put your weapons down, or you'll quickly know what it's like to be devoured," said the Sith to the men. The Sith glanced at the two at his side, 'simple, was it not?' He asked them through the force.
 Dark_Lady
10-03-2006, 10:11 AM
That is a most useful tactic, Escura replied, the awe in her face barely concealed.
 Jason Skywalker
10-03-2006, 1:57 PM
Most impressive, Sith Lord. Most impressive, Arken said. He knew he would probably take care of the situation, but he couldn't just be quiet. Also, the Sith never told him his name.
 Darth-Meatbag
10-03-2006, 4:32 PM
OOC: Just an FYI, all RSO members have a com that they can speak through, its used for giving ordes, and generally most people cannot hear it, to do so they'd have to hear the person talking into the com. They talk quietly, so that is a hard task.

"Theres no use in fighting Red Team, weapons on the ground, keep your STATIC tools ready, we are outnumbered ten to one. If we have to fight, grenades ready and use the scatter formation" said Ghost. The men stepped closer to the Sith Lord and put the weapons on the ground. They backed away from the weapons. Ghost quietly hit a button on his STATIC suit. "I just want answers, but due to the situation I figured we should come armed" remarked Ghost. "My question still stands, where is Vorsi? He transmitted a signal a few hours ago, I never really liked him. He saved my back a few times over though, so I had to come" said Ghost.

About a mile away, the Landspeeders Red Team left behind kicked into gear and moved towards Red Team, stopping a mile away. A droid detached from Ghost's Landspeeder. "RSO OPERATION: PRISONER, DISPATCHING..." flashed across the screen of the Landspeeder. "TRANSMITTING EMERGENCY REPORT TO: RSO COMMAND" scrolled under it.

"Blue Team Leader to Red Team Leader, we've picked up your signal, do you need help?" flashed across the Red Team Visors (headgear). Ghost pressed another button, this time more covertly.
 Master_Archon
10-03-2006, 6:04 PM
The Sith pondered for a moment, "a jedi, haven't seen a jedi in over 26 years," he said.

'Escura, Arken, keep your sabers ready, I sense you'll be needing them soon...I feel odd intentions in these men, though I'm not sure what?' he sent them.

Then the Sith extended his hand, and all the weapons flew through the air towards him, but before they reached the Sith, he stopped them in mid-air. Then with a simple crushing motion of his hand he quickly destroyed the weapons.

"No, no jedi in a long time," he spoke louder to the man a decent distance away.
 Dark_Lady
10-03-2006, 6:08 PM
Escura remained standing in exactly the same position, but she focused on her lightsaber. If someone tried to pull something, they would be dismayed at how fast she could remove it from her belt.
 Jason Skywalker
10-03-2006, 6:11 PM
Arken grinned and grabbed his lightsaber, but didn't withdraw it.

Finally, some action!, He thought.
 Darth-Meatbag
10-03-2006, 7:17 PM
OOC: Just an FYI, I was implying to the jedi at the very beggining you killed.

After Ghost sent the had hit the otoher button, Blue Team had recieved the signal the button caused. "Negatory, stay close though. I have a feeling we'll need help in a few minutes" they had recieved that signal a moment after he pressed the button, the Blue Team Leader said "Alright, you heard Ghost. Lets move!". "I want four ships down here, running hot. We'll need immediate evac" ordered Blue Team Leader.

Meanwhile the droid that was dispatched turned a stealth field on, and disappeared. Only a few minute later, the droid was a few feet from the edge of the wolves, with the landspeeders only just a fet feet past sight range. The droid pulled out a small device, containing a vile with a green liquid in it. The doid approached the wolves, and sprayed the liquid all over them, then moved quickly and contiuned to do so on all the wolves. All the wolves dropped down quickly, asleep, except the 'Watchers'.

"This is our chance Red Team! Lets move!" yelled Ghost. Red Team jumped into action, running at full sprint.. Three of them escaped, but one of them was held back, from some unseen force. Ghost. "Damn you Sith!" yelled Ghost. "Run you fools, run!" yelled Ghost, the three members of Red Team ran to the Evac point, to meet with Blue Team.

Ghost felt a huge shock running through his system. Ghost sank to his knees, the world becomeing black. Ghost knew that he was falling unconcious. He also knew that this time... there would be no escape.
 Darth-Meatbag
10-03-2006, 7:21 PM
OOC: I think its fair that you get to take my main char, while the other three escape, also the 'shock' was Force Lightning from the Sith Lord.
 Jason Skywalker
10-04-2006, 3:37 AM
"Well done...say, i don't think i catched your name Sith Lord," Arken said, then looking again at the inconscious man and pulling his hood back, revealing the dark brown short hair and the red eyes, one of them scarred vertically, all of this previously hindered by the hood.
 Master_Archon
10-04-2006, 8:26 AM
The watchers paced around until they sniffed out the droid that sprayed the chemical on the wolves and bears, and tore it to pieces, ensuring no more 'rescues' would occur.

The Sith turned, and stared at the two of them, "my name? Is of no issue here, besides, you haven't earned my respect, nor the right to know my name and title," he said with a smirk. "But worry not...if the secret you seek requires me to teach you, then you will earn the right to know...eventually," he said, turning back to the unconcious man.

With the flick of his wrist, the Sith made a signal for one of the watchers to pick the man up, and one did so. Then turning back to the two he asked, "do you like riddles?"
 Jason Skywalker
10-04-2006, 8:31 AM
"my name? Is of no issue here, besides, you haven't earned my respect, nor the right to know my name and title," he said with a smirk. "But worry not...if the secret you seek requires me to teach you, then you will earn the right to know...eventually,"

"Very well, as you wish," Arken respectfully said.

Then turning back to the two he asked, "do you like riddles?"

"Perhaps. Is it matterful?"
Page: 1 of 2