Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

(Recruit & Discussion) Star Wars ; shadows of The Force

Page: 1 of 1
 Ali Gelmar
09-20-2006, 2:35 AM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Star Wars
Shadows Of The Force
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first RPG so please be nice ! :giggle1: Any way SHadows of thee force is based in the past of my Hunt For The Greys fic. This will hopefully help me with some of the history of the fic nd also i can finnaly have some fun here ;D. OK lets play

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules

1. No Godmodding.

2. Maximum of two Characters. I

3. This rpg is for creativity please no clones of reall star ars charecters make your own and give the charecter personality.

4. All Off-Topic Posts go in here.

5. All though the stories in beteenn the beggining and the end will have many twists the ending should still arrive at Mal and 7 other of his freinds will become grey Jedi if you are intrested in slowly be coming a grey add it to yur charecters profiles.

6. Have fun and try to post often.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters

Mal Genlic - Ali Gelmar
Meg Fai - Ali Gelmar
Kril Vosk- Pottsie
Alex Skyrider- Jason Skywalker

Profiles

Name: Mal Amier
Species: Human
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Blonde
Physical Apearance: Tall with messy blonde Broad shoulders and crystal blue eyes. Usually wears dark grey robes.
Personality: Kind and caring, SOme time seems a bit cold and can get angry.
History: Mal's history has never truely been studied all they know is that he was rescued from a slave mine.
Friends: Jedi
Enemies: SIth
Alignment: 10% light
Jedi class: Jedi Gaurdian
Lightsaber: Yellow
Other Weapons:

Name: Meg Aiya
Species: human
Eye Colour: green
Hair Colour: Brown
Physical Apearance: Meg is a slim girl with little body scars she is recognisable by her emerald green eyes and hs been known t change her hair colour 3 times a week. She usually wears a sand oloured robe but has also been seen wearing dark shade of green and red.
Personality:
History:Meg usually likes to sand out from the crowd she likes to talk and make freinds but is serious when it comes to the Jedi Code until she met Mal that is...
Freinds: jedi, Republic
Enemies: SITH
Alignment:75% light
Jedi class: Sentinel
Lightsaber: Blue
Other Weapons:

Name: Kril Vosk
Eye Colour: Blue
Physical Apearance: Tall, thin
Personality: A great Jedi, but sometimes doesn't follow the Jedi Code
History: Unknown
Freinds: Republic/Jedi
Enemies: Sith
Alignment: 25% Light
Jedi class: Jedi Consular
Lightsaber: Blue Lightsaber
Other Weapons: Spare Green Lightsaber

Name: Alex Skyrider/Darth Arken
Eye Colour: Red
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Physical Apearance: About average height, slightly muscular. Short hair, Dark Jedi Robe, doesn't have sleeves in the tunic.
Personality: A ruthless Sith who many believe still has good on his heart.
Freinds: Sith
Enemies: Republic/Jedi Order
Alignment: 25 % Dark
Jedi class: Sith Marauder
Lightsaber: Single blood-red Lightsaber
Other Weapons: Another single blood-red lightsaber which he can use as dual wielder or combine them to make a double-bladed, revealing to be a merciless oponent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Profiles

If your Character is a Force User (Jedi, Sith, Dark Jedi, etc), this is what you need in your Profile:

Name:
Eye Colour:
Hair Colour:
Physical Apearance:
Personality:
History:
Freinds:
Enemies:
Alignment:
Jedi class:
Lightsaber:
Other Weapons:
Freinds:
Enemies:

---------------------------------

If your Character is a non-Force User this is what you need in your Profile:

Name:
Eye Colour:
Hair Colour:
Physical Apearance:
Personality:
History:
Freinds:
Enemies:
Alignment:
Class:
Weapons:
Freinds:
Enemies:

Hope you Join and have fun :D
 Diego Varen
09-20-2006, 2:41 AM
I see you've taken my style. Oh well, I'll join.

Name: Kril Vosk
Physical Apearance: Tall, thin
Personality: A great Jedi, but sometimes doesn't follow the Jedi Code
Freinds: Republic/Jedi
Alignment: 25% Light
Jedi class: Jedi Consular
Lightsaber: Blue Lightsaber
Other Weapons: Spare Green Lightsaber
 Jason Skywalker
09-20-2006, 6:02 AM
Dang it, my fic was going to have that title. :(

Name: Alex Skyrider/Darth Arken
Eye Colour: Red
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Physical Apearance: About average height, slightly muscular. Short hair, Dark Jedi Robe, doesn't have sleeves in the tunic.
Personality: A ruthless Sith who many believe still has good on his heart.
Freinds: Sith
Enemies: Republic/Jedi Order
Alignment: 25 % Dark
Jedi class: Sith Marauder
Lightsaber: Single blood-red Lightsaber
Other Weapons: Another single blood-red lightsaber which he can use as dual wielder or combine them to make a double-bladed, revealing to be a merciless oponent.
 Ali Gelmar
09-20-2006, 6:16 AM
:D hehehehehe potsie hoppe you dont mind me using it ill post my two charecters profile tonight. Hmm dshadows of the force was first thing that came to my mind ...
 Jason Skywalker
09-20-2006, 6:21 AM
It's Jason, not Pottsie. -_- And no, i don't mind, i have a surprise for my readers, hehehe. And also, i'm looking forward for this one, i haven't played a Sith for long.
 Ali Gelmar
09-20-2006, 7:30 AM
No i was talking to potsie about the layout on the first post...
 steven
09-20-2006, 11:01 AM
Ali Gelmar, words of advice. Use a spell check ((Never ever thought I'd see myself type that.)) I'll add my character in a bit.
 Diego Varen
09-20-2006, 1:26 PM
Shadows of the Force is a good title. I suppose you can still use it Jason. I once had the title Shadows of War.
 Jason Skywalker
09-20-2006, 1:35 PM
Yeah, and i'm going to copyright it, lol. :D Just kidding. Perhaps i could use Shades of the Force. Anyways, how much BBY/ABY in here?
 Diego Varen
09-20-2006, 1:37 PM
Yeah, and i'm going to copyright it, lol. :D Just kidding. Perhaps i could use Shades of the Force. Anyways, how much BBY/ABY in here?

Shades of the Force isn't bad. Anyway, I'm guessing before the Mandalorian Wars so something BBY.
 steven
09-20-2006, 1:37 PM
Shades of the Force... I like that *swipes* It kinda sounds like some sort of jedi artifact.
 Ali Gelmar
09-20-2006, 2:47 PM
Well my fic is before the mando wars so this is even further not sure exact dates... Oh and steven some one stole my speel check :D
 steven
09-20-2006, 2:49 PM
Well here's a new one for you http://www.spellcheck.net/)
I suggest you use it... or atleast reread what you post.
 Ali Gelmar
09-20-2006, 3:04 PM
uhuh... Goes off to ask some one to steal it. Any way as soon as we get to more people ill start up a thread...
 Dark_Lady
09-20-2006, 5:39 PM
Name: Tara Knull / Darth Escura
Sex: Female
Eye Colour: Hazel w/ red and gold streaks
Hair Colour: Dark Red
Physical Apearance: Tall and slender, very precise in her movements, always wears black or red clothing, doesn't like robes, prefers clothes that don't impede her movements
Personality: Angry
Friends: None
Enemies: Jedi
Alignment: 75% Dark
Jedi class: Sith Sentinel (basically means balanced between physical and Force combat)
Lightsaber: Red
Other Weapons: Blaster Pistol

Jason, can we work together? If you want to stay solo that's fine, just a thought.
 Jason Skywalker
09-20-2006, 5:50 PM
Sure, maybe something more. :xp:

RP example:

"Uhh, i'm Arken by the way. When you hear what i have to say, you'll understand. Do you want to go out conquer some worlds with passion some day or another?"

:lol:
 Dark_Lady
09-20-2006, 6:36 PM
That would be an interesting plot line. Your character better be handsome.

Should we have met before the RPG, or should we get together during the course of events?
 Ali Gelmar
09-21-2006, 2:02 AM
Ok im gonna start the topic later.
 Diego Varen
09-21-2006, 2:05 AM
There aren't many non-Jedi here, so I'll add another Character, if that's alright with you Ali.

Name: Carb Vosk
Hair Colour: Grey
Physical Apearance: Tall, Old
Personality: Aims to be the greatest Republic Soldier
History: Unknown, other than being Kril's father
Freinds: Kril/Republic/Jedi Order
Alignment: 75% Light
Class: Soldier
Weapons: Blaster Rifle
 Jason Skywalker
09-21-2006, 5:11 AM
That would be an interesting plot line. Your character better be handsome.

Oh, don't worry, he is. I think. :D

Should we have met before the RPG, or should we get together during the course of events?

I dunno, i guess before.

;P
 Dark_Lady
09-21-2006, 7:47 AM
Sounds good.
 Master_Archon
09-21-2006, 9:21 AM
I shall join, but I must think!...not my strong-suit. (Dont worry Jason, I'm still going to join yours, I just have to find a good moment. Hope you understand!)

Name: Umbar Reathe/Darth Orpheus
Species: Human/Unknown
Eye Colour: Violet, with static yellow pupils instead of black ones
Hair Colour: Unknown, he shaves his head
Physical Apearance: Slim, Muscular, 7ft. height, Wears pure black robe w/gold embroidering on the edges and hem, Underneath he wears strange unknown grey armor
Personality: Cunning, Slow to anger, Wise, Manipulative; also he's Umbrakenetic
History: A Human, though many believe he is something else, due to his size, eyes, and other features. He is from the unknown regions beyond the galaxy, and is wise in his ways, and actions. Some think him more like a Jedi Master, than a Sith Master, due to his patience, and willingness to insight wisdom. He is descended from an unknown species, that are devoid of the force (Yuzhan Vong), but he is only partially blood related to this unknown species, and has lived long to ensure he has a full connection to the force.
Freinds: Those who seek him out for his wisdom
Enemies: Everyone who opposes him, and thinks themselves better
Alignment: Unknown
Jedi class: Sith Master, w/excellent combat skills
Lightsaber: Two meter long organic hilted saber, with a SINGLE silver blade; One pure black, red-marble hilted saber, with a single Bronze blade. This saber (along with the other) has no visible extensions (meaning they're perfectly smooth hilted): Red-marble saber has black spheres at each end of the saber, making it hard to distinguish which end the blade will come out of
Other Weapons: A long grey whip, that is made of a strange flexible, saber resistant metal; has small unseen vibro blades running down it. Second; a small palm sizes sphere, that seems to be made of glass, but is filled with a strange blue electric substance, that pulsates in the center: Puts it in a black sphere shaped case that hangs around his neck.

Maybe one of you dark force users (Dark_Lady/Jason Skywalker), or those who wish to become one with the darkside, can come and seek my character out, since he's a holder of forgotten dark knowledge! (This would help my character to get in the story better, and it would give me some company in this RP! I feel so alone!)
 Dark_Lady
09-21-2006, 9:49 AM
Wow, the Sith seem to be the Order of the day.
 Master_Archon
09-21-2006, 10:22 AM
Well guess what, since you're the first to speak, you will be the one to seek my character out! Muahahahah!!!

Nah, just jokin you dont have to if you dont want to :) . I just hope somebody does, or else my character's gonna be sitting on a desolate world (undesided) for a long time! And I dont think he feels up to being lonely for so long - :lol:
 Dark_Lady
09-21-2006, 12:55 PM
Well, me and Jason are working together for now, but maybe we could drop by. Jason?
 steven
09-21-2006, 1:27 PM
Name:Daniel Solidus
Species:Human
Eye Colour:Blue
Hair Colour:Brown
Physical Apearance:http://keger.fr/images/818-01.PNG)
History:Daniel in a gray jedi who left the Order after the death of his old master. He is now a wonder who travells the galaxy, however he still has links with the order and on several occasions helped them out on a situation. Daniel is very good with artifacts and decifering ancient texts
Freinds:Jedi Order, Republic.
Enemies:Sith
Alignment:Light
Jedi class: Jedi Watchman(or whatever the lower class is)
Lightsaber:Orange blade
Other Weapons:Small blaster

Name:Drone I
Species:Kull Warrior (Gentical Altered Mandalorians)
Eye Colour:N/A
Hair Colour:N/A
Physical Apearance:
http://www.stargatesg1971.com/avatardvd/caps/PDVD_2408.html)
http://www.stargatesg1971.com/evolutionpart1/caps/2029.html)
Personality:Kill's on First sight
History:Drone One was the first in what was hoped to be many supersoliders created by the Mandalorians during the war however the Drone rebeled for an unknown reason and killed it's creators and destroyed the miltary station it was on. He has now escaped and searches for new targets
Freinds:None
Enemies:Everyone
Alignment:Pure Evil
Class:Soldier
Weapons:Powerfull wrist-blaster.
Weakness: Has a weak mind and can easy be manipulated by a jedi or sith who want's the Drone to do his/her bidding.
 Ali Gelmar
09-21-2006, 3:07 PM
the rpg begins in the topic i mad ehope you all have fun any one who also wants to join after it has started may do so if we have not yet reached the 10th page.
 Jason Skywalker
09-21-2006, 3:14 PM
Well, me and Jason are working together for now, but maybe we could drop by. Jason?

You betcha! :smash:
 Master_Archon
09-22-2006, 8:44 AM
Good! :D...One thing...what planet should I be on? I need, or atleast want, to be on a desolate, war-ravaged planet, or at least an uninhabited one. Could you guys think of a planet for me to be on, besides Dagobah, or Korriban. I would appreciate it! :)
 Dark_Lady
09-22-2006, 10:17 AM
It's kind of hard to find much information on planets before th Mandalorian Wars, unfortunately. Why don't you just make something up. It doesn't have to be too complicated, and this way you can have it however you want. Something like this.

Name:
Number of Suns:
Number of Moons:
Climate:
Terrain:
History: (this really doesn't matter, but if you want it to be war-ravaged, I guess it would help)
 Master_Archon
09-23-2006, 9:01 AM
Thank You Dark_Lady, you are very helpful :) ! I just hope I didn't scare you guys off with my long introduction on the RP thread, I was just trying to make my first post captivating.

Name: Xandra
Number of Suns: Four White Dwarves
Number of Moons: Six, varying shape, size, and type
Climate: Tundraic Poles, Semi Tropical/Temperate equator, Steppes/Grassland Climate inbetween the first two
Terrain: Mountains, Steppes, Grasslands, Canyons, Forests, and Tundra, these are the different terrains, positon is anywhere basically: 50% is covered in water/ocean
History: Xandra was a long forgotten planet that has been used many times during war. It is said that any army that claims Xandra first, will be able to defend it, and win, no matter what the armies size is; this is why it was named Xandra, meaning 'protector of mankind'. It has many ancient forgotten temples, and strongholds etched from its dry barren surface, made in ages past by those nobody knows. In many places there can be seen age old cities, bombed, and shelled out, the ancient stone structures stand as monolithic testaments, to the ravage of war.
 Jason Skywalker
09-23-2006, 11:45 AM
Oh and, Arken's going to have a ship, hope you don't mind.
 Dark_Lady
09-27-2006, 8:32 PM
Jason, why don't you post? It's your move, man.
 Darth-Meatbag
10-02-2006, 7:44 PM
I hope its not to late for me to join, if so just tell me.

Name: Kendar
Nickname: Ghost (Used throughout most of my RPs)
Race: Human
Class: RSO (Rogue Stealth Operator)
Sex: Male
Homeworld: Kelzas
Personallity: Ghost has a cold personallity but is a great friend and ally.
Weapons: Two Modified Blasters, a Mandalorion Heavy Blast Rifle, a Pulse Controlled Heavy Phase Cannon (a powerful gun that takes several minutes to charge, can be used to blast open doors) Devastating Blast Grenades, Personal Cloaking, Combat Knife, Two Vibroblades
Appearance: Ghost usually wears a black suit, it feels and looks like leather but it is highly more durable. It is improved with several underlays and protects it's wearer greatly. It also has an armored hood. The suit, codenamed as STATIC also includes many pockets used for carrying weapons and more.
Story: Kendar was born on Kelzas, but Kelzas was bumbarded by the Sith. He escaped along with a few others. Kendar became part of a special group named the RSO. (Republic Stealth Operations) Eventully the Republic was falling apart, the RSO Leader called EMERGENCY OPERATION: DESECRATION. They went to Corusant and hacked into the Republic Mainframe. They stole all files and downloaded it to several disks, deleted all records of RSO existing and programmed the system to have reports of a renegade group called the RSO (Rogue Stealth Operators). They broke away from the Republic and stole a stealth ship that had cloaking and was virtually undetectable. Now Kendar took up a new name, Ghost. He operates as he pleases, but is in contact with the RSO nearly all the time.
 Master_Archon
10-02-2006, 8:40 PM
Quick word of advice D-M, NO DOUBLE POSTING, forum rule, sorry. Second, read my characters description a little better, he's 98, but he looks 30, 30's a bit too young featured to have wrinkles. So I reiterate: No double posting, and my guy isn't wrinkly! Have fun though, and welcome! :D
 Darth_Velrogh
10-25-2006, 1:31 PM
sorry i toke a lot of time

Name:Zeril Tulkaz, Darth Velrogh
Species: human male
Eye Colour: grey
Hair Colour: none
Physical Apearance: tall, bald, has a tatooe extending from his left side of his face to the left hand and another with the ancient sith symbol in his forehead.
Personality: Ruthless, Unmercyful, Wise, NOT arrogant, Evil, Cruel and Bitter.
History: Unknown.
Freinds: The one he had betrayed him to become a keeper of some dark secrets
Enemies: His old friend.
Alignment: Pure Evil (100%)
Jedi class: Sith Lord w/ outstanding force abilities
Lightsaber: Blood red and another Blinding silver.

Well thats my char
Page: 1 of 1