Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Increasing AI Per Team

Page: 1 of 1
 Broadus
09-18-2006, 8:16 PM
How can I change the option setting of AI Per Team? I want to set it higher.
I found something called "numbots" in shell.lvl, but I couldn't find any numbers associated with it.
 AceMastermind
09-18-2006, 8:26 PM
 Broadus
09-18-2006, 8:31 PM
Sorry, but I need to know how to do it on official BF2 maps with hexing. I'm modifying the PSP, and I want to increase the max players, whether I need to use a global setting or map-specific settings.

So, I repeat my question in the first post.
 cheeseballbob
11-09-2009, 6:24 PM
anybody got an answer for this one? i'm wondering the same thing here. how can i raise or lower the number of AI per team through hex editing a .lvl file? say the mission.lvl?
 M@RS
11-10-2009, 1:02 AM
These aren't the forums to come to for modding purposes (not a lot of modders come here). It'd be best to go to the Filefront Forums. ;) Also as a quick note, double check the date of the last post to make sure the thread isn't too old.
 LordOfTheFish
11-10-2009, 2:13 PM
But I'd like to ask. Why would you want to go over the maximum limit the game gives you anyway? I believe it's 500 reinforcements, no?

Or are you talking about how many players are aloud on the battle field at once?
 BokkenBlader56
11-10-2009, 2:16 PM
He's talking about that one. CBB already made a topic about it before rezzing this one.
Page: 1 of 1