Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lets pop some bottles............again.

Page: 3 of 3
 Samnmax221
10-02-2006, 10:22 PM
Fruit basket, I thought we were going to steal his cat?!?!

And play with it!
We love kitty more then you!
 Miss_Mayhem
10-02-2006, 11:00 PM
I bet I'm the ultimate kitty-lover in this thread (at least on this page). How can I prove it? I actually sewed my now deceased *sniffles* cat, Kit, a Halloween costume! He was SuperCat.
 Smon
10-03-2006, 12:10 AM
...my cat is missing. Did you steal her?! *paranoia*
 Miss_Mayhem
10-03-2006, 12:40 AM
MAYBE!

MAYBE NOT!
 FuzzyDice Chick
10-03-2006, 6:28 AM
YAY! I love KittyCats as well **typs in dumb girly voice** no, I really do love cats. We have three at my place! one of them has only got three legs. (No smart remarks! it got infected and had to be taken off) The other cat pees EVRYWHERE in the house. And my other cat runs away at almost anything!
 Halo_92
10-03-2006, 1:14 PM
The Only good cat is a dead cat. With the exception of the Petco kitty of course.
 Ray_the_psychic
10-03-2006, 5:55 PM
Actually i moved a few weeks ago to this new place. That's one of the reasons i was missing from the boards for such a long time. Becasue this place really rox i will say it's name over and over again. Nope you don't get to hear it for security reasons.

3 big bed
3 big bath
3 big closets
1 huge closet sized pantry
2 huge-ass livin' rooms
1 gameroom
1 library
1 kitchen with a ton of space and appliances
and finally my office/tech room. It's where i keep all da kool stuff like mah pc and mah other stuffs. Also i have a basement and an attic but they're always big in every house. Plus my arachnophobia prevents me from entering the attic. My roommates do it instead. I gots two roommates. The basement is like our bar/chill room. It's got bean bags and couches and a bar and atv with all types of stations hooked up to it. btw i've got all the systems in my room. one o' my roommates does and the other on is not got the xbox 360 yet so we're waiting for him to join the club. Gawd i love that my grandparents are rich and that my family in general is rich. Thank gawd for my roomie's family too.
 FuzzyDice Chick
10-03-2006, 7:35 PM
You guys in the U.S have either really BIG homes or tiny little ones. We have average ones **starts running around coz ozy's rock!**

Halo_92 I'm disapointed in you! **Shuning posts**;)
 KingCheez
10-03-2006, 9:50 PM
Actually i moved a few weeks ago to this new place. That's one of the reasons i was missing from the boards for such a long time. Becasue this place really rox i will say it's name over and over again. Nope you don't get to hear it for security reasons.

3 big bed
3 big bath
3 big closets
2 huge-ass livin' rooms
1 gameroom
1 library
and finally my office/tech room. It's where i keep all da kool stuff like mah pc and mah other stuffs. Also i have a basement and an attic but they're always big in every house. Plus my arachnophobia prevents me from entering the attic. My roommates do it instead. I gots two roommates. The basement is like our bar/chill room. It's got bean bags and couches and a bar and atv with all types of stations hooked up to it. btw i've got all the systems in my room. one o' my roommates does and the other on is not got the xbox 360 yet so we're waiting for him to join the club. Gawd i love that my grandparents are rich and that my family in general is rich. Thank gawd for my roomie's family too.

That's my dream home too!
 Samnmax221
10-03-2006, 9:55 PM
The Only good cat is a dead cat. With the exception of the Petco kitty of course.
I disagree, Shame the ****ing "morals" crowd shut Burton down.
http://catwoman.iquebec.com/catwoman/pfeiffer/pfeiffer_catwoman-017.jpg)
 milo
10-05-2006, 12:35 AM

3 big bed
3 big bath
3 big closets
2 huge-ass livin' rooms
1 gameroom
1 library
Sounds like a steaming pile of bull**** if you ask me.
 Miss_Mayhem
10-05-2006, 7:11 PM
You gotta live in another state. Here in SoCal, the pricing is insane. A 3 room house with one bath and a kitchen/dining room and very little yard, front or back is is around 500,000 dollars! That's why so many in the family are moving to Texas where they can afford 2 mansions for the price of their dinky Cali house. My parents have thought of it, hinting at moving at times, but I really wouldn't want to leave. Sure, our house is
kinda small, it's got 3 extra rooms actually, but we got guilt-tripped into letting a brother-in law's (technically my uncle-in-law but to my parents he's a BOL) brother rent, but I really dont want to have to move. Every time I move I get all mopey and Emo, missing my old house.
 Samnmax221
10-05-2006, 8:21 PM
When I make "much money" I'm going to convert an old Missile Silo into a home.
 Miss_Mayhem
10-06-2006, 10:11 PM
If that fails your car is always an option. Wait ... didn't it get smashed?
 Halo_92
10-07-2006, 12:57 AM
I hate hell.
 Samnmax221
10-07-2006, 1:07 AM
If that fails your car is always an option. Wait ... didn't it get smashed?
Yes, and now the Goddamned insurance company is trying to give me $1500 less then it is worth, and $500 deductable comes out of it.
 Miss_Mayhem
10-07-2006, 1:20 AM
Well duh, it's supposed to suck. I mean, carebears and PBS muppets roams free, trying to preach some half-arsed sh** about being honest and not lying and saying your ABC's correctly. Barney is their coordinater. That's how bad it is.
 Halo_92
10-07-2006, 1:30 AM
I also hate s**t.
 FuzzyDice Chick
10-08-2006, 6:11 AM
I also hate s**t.

Halo are you feeling ok?
 Ray_the_psychic
10-08-2006, 8:28 PM
Dammit it to hell. My rent came today and it's not enough so i had to pull a loan. **** sux way harder than it did for my parents. They were paid for in full by my grand parents. But noooooo. They gimme half-ass money. At least it was a mistake and they'll continue paying my rent and letting me stay where i am and with my room mates.

Milo it is not Bullsh*t it is the truth.
I live in 645 CenterPlace AL. It is roomy and i live with my roommates. My parents sent me a half check this time and i gotta loan to pay the rest. My parents are sending me the money to pay back the loan tomorrow.
Miss_Mayhem I have to say that Cali rox xox. I wish i lived there. Actually I don't wanna move because of fear of losing this house and my roomies. I bet they would come with me considering to make it through college together.
 Samnmax221
10-08-2006, 8:41 PM
YAY! I just quit the ****ty job I had for a week, halfway through my shift.
 FuzzyDice Chick
10-09-2006, 7:06 AM
Dammit it to hell. My rent came today and it's not enough so i had to pull a loan. **** sux way harder than it did for my parents. They were paid for in full by my grand parents. But noooooo. They gimme half-ass money. At least it was a mistake and they'll continue paying my rent and letting me stay where i am and with my room mates.

Milo it is not Bullsh*t it is the truth.
I live in 645 CenterPlace AL. It is roomy and i live with my roommates. My parents sent me a half check this time and i gotta loan to pay the rest. My parents are sending me the money to pay back the loan tomorrow.
Miss_Mayhem I have to say that Cali rox xox. I wish i lived there. Actually I don't wanna move because of fear of losing this house and my roomies. I bet they would come with me considering to make it through college together.

Blu..Blu...I wanna know. Why do you ALWAYS make such LONG post?
 Halo_92
10-09-2006, 12:53 PM
Becuase he can.
 FuzzyDice Chick
10-09-2006, 5:08 PM
Of cose!
 Samnmax221
10-09-2006, 5:25 PM
Waaz upz ma honkiez!
 FuzzyDice Chick
10-09-2006, 9:39 PM
What?