Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Broken Bottle

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth InSidious
09-16-2006, 2:30 PM
Darth Insidious' Broken Bottle
----------------------------
Screenshots:
------------
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/jimspriggs33/screens-1.jpg)

URL at PCGM
-------------
http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/19060.html) - Alas, poor PCGM; I knew him, Horatio, a fellow of infinite unreliability, of most execrable fickleness...

Download (http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/390-broken-bottle/) from DeadlyStream

Description:
------------

Bludgeoning Damage Bonus +2
On Hit Attribute Damage Constitution DC10
Attack Penalty -1
Attribute Penalty Dexterity -10
Decreased Skill Modifier Awareness -2
Reduced Saving Throws Reflex -4

To get in game type "di_bottle1" into the console, without the quotes.

A crude weapon, for a more uncivilised age, the broken bottle has been the prize weapon of drunks throughout the galaxy for millennia.

The preferred weapon of the Pot-Iid Monks, who practice the ancient martial art of Drun-K'fu,
in the right hands it can be a devastating weapon.

Installation:
-------------
Place all the items in the .zip, barring "screens.jpg", and this file into the Override folder in your SWKotOR2 folder.

Uninstallation:
---------------
Remove the aforementioned files.

Thanks to:
----------
Darth333 for her scripting advice and tutorials,
T7Nowhere for his modelling tutorial,
The kind members of Holowan Labs,
LucasArts, Obsidian Entertainmentt and Bioware, for their truly brilliant Knights of the Old Republic franchise.
 uzibear
09-16-2006, 5:34 PM
lol; time for a nice kotor bar brawl
 Master Kavar
09-17-2006, 1:57 AM
I give this mod two thumbs up; the perfect alternate weapon to Atton's blaster. I love humorous mods like this, very original too. :)
 stoffe
09-17-2006, 7:01 AM
I give this mod two thumbs up; the perfect alternate weapon to Atton's blaster. I love humorous mods like this, very original too. :)

Perfect alternative to the hardcore Exile's lightsaber too. :) Has to be the ultimate humiliation for Darth Nihilus since everybody complains he is so easy to beat: stabbed to death with a broken bottle. :D

Very nice idea, I think I'll have to use this if I play again.
 Darth InSidious
09-17-2006, 7:54 AM
Thanks for all the kind words :)
 stoffe
09-17-2006, 10:27 AM
I can't seem to extract anything from the 7zip archive either, I'm getting some error complaining there's not enough space available to extract anything from it. I guess the archive has been corrupted (too).
 Vegard Aune
09-17-2006, 1:54 PM
Well, I solved the problem by downloading the 7zip file before extracting it, and strangely, it worked fine when I did that...
 Darth InSidious
09-17-2006, 5:03 PM
I can't seem to extract anything from the 7zip archive either, I'm getting some error complaining there's not enough space available to extract anything from it. I guess the archive has been corrupted (too).
I was afraid of that.

I'm back at work now, so the next chance I'll have to upload them will be sometime next weekend...
 uzibear
09-17-2006, 6:26 PM
i also download an extract, get an error message and there's nothing in the folder
 Darth InSidious
09-24-2006, 10:20 AM
Repacked and reuploaded. Should work now.
 Darth333
09-25-2006, 10:01 AM
:lol: Hilarious mod! Good work!

You should release a K1 version as well and equip the drunk guys on Taris with the bottle :D
 Darth InSidious
09-25-2006, 5:35 PM
Thanks for the idea!

Glad you liked it :)
 Darth InSidious
03-01-2014, 10:35 PM
This mod is now available to download (http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/390-broken-bottle/) from DeadlyStream. A link has been added at the top of the thread accrod... accod... because of this.
Page: 1 of 1