Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cheats will not work!!

Page: 1 of 1
 DarkLordMaul
09-16-2006, 1:54 AM
I need advice on what to do. I have tried to enter cheats after typing (devmapall,devmap t1sour,and helpusobi 1) to use a npc and get as follows,
cheats are not enabled on this server. Am I entering it wrong? I have tried with using " before and after devmapall. Can anyone help?
 ensiform
09-16-2006, 2:05 AM
SP or MP?
 DarkLordMaul
09-16-2006, 2:08 AM
What is SP and MP?
 ensiform
09-16-2006, 2:09 AM
SP = Single Player
MP = Multi Player
 DarkLordMaul
09-16-2006, 2:14 AM
This is for SP. Im trying to use the Darth Maul from the mod Dark_sith_lords. They work great on MP but I cant get them to work on SP. Oh also when i type devmapall it says no map specified.
 Buffy
09-16-2006, 9:46 AM
devmap t1_sour for map load as cheats
and you have to know correct npc name
npc spawn XXXX X= NPC name
:king1:
 JediLandon
09-16-2006, 11:47 AM
press Esc button and hold shift and ~ at the same time then let go and the cheat screen will appeared then enter helpusobi 1 and press enter then enter your cheat you want but don't forget to put every little slash or mark that it shows on the cheat page, then press enter and press ~ button again to get out of the cheat screen. and thats how you get the cheat to work :king1:
 DarkLordMaul
09-17-2006, 9:51 PM
Thank you for the replies everyone. They are greatly appreciated. JediLandon, hiting esc first did the trick! Thanks again to evreryone!
Page: 1 of 1