Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Galactic Alliance starships

Page: 1 of 1
 CmdrCody_43608
09-15-2006, 6:55 AM
Hello all!
I was wondering, since the TIE fighter was an Empire weapon, with the fall of the Emperor and Vader, did the Rebels adopt the X-Wing as the standard fighter for the New Republic or did the TIE keep a place in the arsenal?
 Pho3nix
09-15-2006, 9:56 AM
I'm pretty sure they kept the X-wing and the other variations (A-wing etc.).
 Jeff
09-15-2006, 11:49 AM
I'm pretty sure they kept the X-wing and the other variations (A-wing etc.).
I know they kept all the *-wings because I've seen them in the Rogue Squadron comics that take place after RotJ.
 Prime
09-15-2006, 8:30 PM
The X-Wing was the mainstay of the NR and GA fleets, and the TIEs remain in use by the Imperial Remnant.
 Davinq
09-15-2006, 9:34 PM
What about the eta-5 interceptors in the VibroSword Squadron, the one Syal Antilles flies for? Was that just a one-off squadron, or are they going to be uniform?
 igyman
10-02-2006, 3:24 PM
As far as I know the New Republic kept the X-Wings, but replaced the old ones with newer models, as for the capital ships, they mostly used the Mon Calamari Star Cruisers, but they had a few captured Star Destroyers, too.
Page: 1 of 1