Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Adventures of Jaden Lennon: Discussion and Recruitment

Page: 1 of 1
 Diego Varen
09-14-2006, 11:11 AM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Star Wars
The Adventures of Jaden Lennon
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This will be my last RP, my Darkness Rising Thread isn't going to work. Like some of my RP's, this is the RP based on my Fic, The Adventures of Jaden Lennon, but unlike my other Fic, you don't really need much knowledge of the Plot, although the only knowledge you'll need is about the past of Star Wars. People who play KOTOR (Most of you), will know what they are.

The reason I made this RP was to help me with storyline ideas and I felt like doing an RP that didn't have many rules to them. Note that this is everyone's adventure (For those who join), it's just that Jaden Lennon is the main Character. In my Fic, I may ask if I can use your Characters or vice-versa, so this Thread is the place to ask.

---------------------------------

Rules

1. No Godmodding.

2. Maximum of two Characters. If you want anymore, ask me in this Thread.

3. Note that this RP is free for anything, so you don't have to worry about Plot, etc. The only things I won't let you use are cameos from KOTOR Characters, so if you want to use them for a while, you'll have to ask me.

4. All Off-Topic Posts go in here.

5. Most of the time, Member's Characters won't interact, but if you've planned a plot together, please do it either here or via PM.

6. Have fun and try to post often.

Characters

Jaden Lennon - Pottsie (http://www.lucasforums.com/member.php?userid=133624)
Ewan Kenobi - Jason Skywalker (http://www.lucasforums.com/member.php?userid=140602)
Amber Skye - Jason Skywalker (http://www.lucasforums.com/member.php?userid=140602)
Hanbacca - Pottsie (http://www.lucasforums.com/member.php?userid=133624)
Mark - steven (http://www.lucasforums.com/member.php?userid=110628)
Ali Gelmar - Ali Gelmar (http://www.lucasforums.com/member.php?userid=146331)
Gilrath - Ali Gelmar (http://www.lucasforums.com/member.php?userid=146331)
Durz Vezsir -CountVerilucus (http://www.lucasforums.com/member.php?userid=138124)
Unknown - Rexraptor2000 (http://www.lucasforums.com/member.php?userid=138418)
Gresta 'Morsalee - Rexraptor2000 (http://www.lucasforums.com/member.php?userid=138418)
Darth Caos - steven (http://www.lucasforums.com/member.php?userid=110628)

Profiles

Name: Jaden Lennon
Species: Human
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Favourite Weapon(s): Blaster Pistol/Vibroblade
Favourite Ship(s): Jedi Fighter
Master(s): Master Kavar (Once)
Apprentice(s): Mical the Disciple (Once)
Homeworld: Unknown
Political Affiliation: Republic/Jedi Order
Allies: Republic/Jedi Order
Enemies: Sith
Bio: Here (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_Exile)

If your Character is a Force User (Jedi, Sith, Dark Jedi, etc), this is what you need in your Profile:

Name:
Species:
Eye Colour:
Hair Colour:
Favourite Weapon(s):
Lightsaber Colour(s):
Favourite Ship(s):
Favourite Force Power(s):
Master(s):
Apprentice(s):
Homeworld:
Political Affiliation:
Allies:
Enemies:
Bio:

If your Character is a non-Force User (Soldier, Scout, Scoundrel, etc), this is what you need in your Profile:

Name:
Species:
Eye Colour:
Hair Colour:
Favourite Weapon(s):
Favourite Ship(s):
Master(s):
Apprentice(s):
Homeworld:
Political Affiliation:
Allies:
Enemies:
Bio:

Have fun and join now!
 Jason Skywalker
09-14-2006, 12:07 PM
Name: Ewan Kenobi
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Blonde
Favourite Weapon(s): Lightsaber
Lightsaber Colour(s): Silver
Favourite Ship(s): The Sky Eagle
Favourite Force Power(s): Mind Trick, Force Bolt, Force Push and Pull
Master(s): Master Vrook Lamar (once)
Apprentice(s): None
Homeworld: Onderon
Allies: Republic
Bio: Ewan was a promising Jedi and a close friend of Jaden Lennon. He followed him, Revan and Malak to war, not for glory but for the countless innocents dying, especially after the raid on his home-planet of Onderon. After the final battle, he was thorn either to go face trial or not. He decided not to, and now wanders. No longer living by the Jedi Code, he is dating First Mate and Pilot of the The Sky Eagle, Amber Skye.

Name: Amber Skye
Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Auburn
Favourite Weapon(s): Vibrosword, Heavy Blasters
Favourite Ship(s): The Sky Eagle
Master(s): None
Homeworld: Tatooine
Allies: Republic/Jedi Order
Bio: Amber, a girl of many talents and skills, was always in love with technology and repairing things. She eventually inherited her father's ship, The Sky Eagle. A little before the Mandalorian Wars, her parents died by a stray Mandalorian Raid. Ewan Kenobi was assigned there and alongside they fought them off. He then promised he would be back, and he is. She is currently dating the Captain of The Sky Eagle, Ewan Kenobi.
 Diego Varen
09-14-2006, 1:30 PM
I've decided to add another Character. He might be a villian in the Fic version as well.

Name: Hanbacca
Species: Wookiee
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Grey/White Fur
Favourite Weapon(s): Lightsaber
Lightsaber Colour(s): Red
Favourite Ship(s): None
Favourite Force Power(s): Mind Trick/Force Lightning/Drain/Grip/Push/Pull/Jump/Sight/Wookiee Rage
Master(s): Master Zez-Kai Ell (once)
Homeworld: Kashyyyk
Political Affiliation: None
Allies: None
Enemies: Republic/Jedi Order
Bio: Once a Jedi Knight, Hanbacca, like most of the Jedi joined Revan and Malak to fight the Mandalorians. He was also a good friend to Jaden Lennon. When the Mandalorian Wars finished, Hanbacca had become corrupted by the teachings of the Sith. Revan offered him a place with the Sith, but Hanbacca thought this sounded like slavery, so in his Wookiee Rage, he struck at Revan, leaving him for dead. He left Malachor V and he knew that Revan was still alive.

Hanbacca didn't return to answer for his crimes, simply because he knew that his master, Zez-Kai Ell believed him to have perished in the war. Now he is a Dark Jedi, converting many innocent people to the dark side and to start an empire to destroy the Sith Order. Hanbacca mainly wants to kill one person, because he was jealous of his power. Jaden Lennon.
 steven
09-14-2006, 1:46 PM
Name:Mark (it's a shorten version of his name. He never uses his full name)
Species:Wookiees
Eye Colour:Brown
Hair Colour:Mixture of different browns
Favourite Weapon(s):Light saber (has two)
Lightsaber Colour(s):Orange(both)
Favourite Ship(s):None
Favourite Force Power(s): Force Levitate and Force Translation
Master(s):Revan
Apprentice(s):None
Homeworld:Kashyyk
Political Affiliation:Neutral
Allies:Republic
Enemies:Sith and jedi
Bio: An old apprentice of the Jedi Master Revan however he did not follow his master to war. He stayed behind because he wished to become a Jedi Knight first and for the council to allow the jedi knights to aid the Republic. The Mandalorian war ended before that was possible. Though dissapointed, Mark continued his training however during a mission to his homeworld, he travelled with a fellow apprentice called John Matthews. During the mission Mark learnt that John was infact converting to the Sith and Mark tried to stop him. It ended with Mark and John in feirce combat, and to be frank John didn't stand a chance.

Mark returned to the Jedi Temple and informed them on what happened, however the council believed that Mark had made a terrible deccision when he killed John, they claimed that if he'd only captured John, he'd be able to be converted back to the light. They sentanced Mark to serve several years in labour. Mark stuck his middle finger at them and buggered off. He now travelles the galaxy.

:::Edit:::

Pottsie, would you like me to make a villian character to be an apperentice/companion to your villian character
 Diego Varen
09-14-2006, 1:59 PM
Pottsie, would you like me to make a villian character to be an apperentice/companion to your villian character

Sure if you want. I need many villians. They don't need to always join my Character though. In the Fic, Jaden will have many different enemies.
 Ali Gelmar
09-14-2006, 6:12 PM
Name: Gilrath
Species: Unknown
Eye Colour: Unkown
Hair Colour:Unknown
Favourite Weapon(s): Repeating Assault Rifle, Crystaline Sword.
Favourite Ship(s): N.a
Master(s): N/a
Apprentice(s): N/a
Political Affiliation: N/a
Allies: N/a
Enemies: Jedi, Sith
Bio: Gilrath is Ali in disguise he wears full Mandalorian BAttle Armour and is skilled in all forms of fighting he only uses this disguise to get around planets where Ali is wanted or he has never been on before. He seeks out the Jedi Exile to return a favour that he owes to his brother Rick.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ali Gelmar
Hair Colour: Blonde
Favourite Weapon(s):Lightsaber.
Lightsaber Colour(s): Blue
Favourite Ship(s): N/a
Favourite Force Power(s): Force stasis Field, Force Speed, Force Wave, Force choke, Force Death Field
Master(s): Ila Malky
Homeworld: Taris
Political Affiliation: Neutral
Allies: n/a
Enemies: Jedi , Sith
Bio: Ali was once a member of the Jedi Order until he witnessed the murder of his Master and was blamed for it. Since then he has traveled the galaxy searching for a purpose and learning more about the force. He is quick to temper but is usually calm.
 Dark_Lady
09-14-2006, 8:30 PM
A question for Pottsie: You say players' characters won't usually interact, what exactly do you mean for them to be doing then?
 CountVerilucus
09-14-2006, 8:52 PM
im am going to use the character i put in your other thread.

Name: Durz Vezsir
Species: Enchani Human
Hair Colour: White
Weapon(s):dual metalic colored blaster pistols, vibrodagger, strangle wire, henchmen
Appearance: 6' 0", Athletic build
Favourite Ship(s): Sanguine Nights
Master(s): n/a
Apprentice(s): n/a
Homeworld: Corusant
Political Affiliation: Durz is not political.
Allies: The Exchange
Enemies: the "Authorities", "competitors"
Bio: An shadowy Exchange underboss who travels regularly with his group of henchmen to conduct business matters on behalf of the Exchange. Whether that is negotiating a deal, securing the transport of goods, or making sure somebody is eliminated, Durz gets the job done. Proficient in hand-to-hand/melee combat, blaster combat, sharpshooting, negotiation, subterfuge and most important, business. His only aim is to increase profits, without regard to the situation of the galaxy.
 Rexraptor2000
09-14-2006, 10:08 PM
Name: Unknown
Nickname: Truth
Species: Miraluka
Eye Color: Gray
Hair Color: Black with silver streaks
Physical Appearance: 7 ft. tall, medium build, and a black cloak that hides his face.
Weapons: Stolen Double Bladed Lightsaber, a Sith Sniper Rifle, and a Sonic rifle.
Lightsaber Color: Green
Enemies: None
Bio: Unknown

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Gresta 'Morsalee
Species: Sangheili (http://halo.wikia.com/images/e/ee/Ultracapt.jpg)
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: None
Physical Appearance: White Armor, 8 '6 feet tall, and a large build.
Favorite Weapon(s): Vibrosword, and a Heavy Repeating Blaster Rifle.
Homeworld: Proeliator Domus
Enemies: None
Bio: His kind is a warrior race similar to the mandolorians in that they have an honor system, except that they don't go provoking any random enemy to fight back. His kind generally stay away from civilization, so many of them aren't seen often amoung the Republic and such. 'Morsalee is a bounty hunter who is revetivly new to the Republic, and is still learning what he can do and can't.

He has quite a sum of combat expeiriance from when his race's system was invaded by the mandolorians. The mandolorians got their a**'s handed back to them on a silver platter when they tried that. He currently despises all scum and makes no effort to hide it when he's around them, which can cause some problems at times. He enjoys the company of people with a sense of honor and are good fighters. He also enjoys the company of children. He's in the busseniss of bounty hunting for more of a challange then the credits.
 CountVerilucus
09-14-2006, 10:14 PM
Too much Halo stuff Rex. Elites, assualt rifles, plasma rifles, energy swords...

But I'm not the threadmaster. Still, I think it's better to keep it a bit more "Star Wars".
 Rexraptor2000
09-14-2006, 10:39 PM
I edited it. I hope I can keep the Elite.
 Diego Varen
09-15-2006, 1:27 AM
I edited it. I hope I can keep the Elite.

Yeah you can.

A question for Pottsie: You say players' characters won't usually interact, what exactly do you mean for them to be doing then?

Their own missions, but nothing too saving the Galaxy type.

Also in future, can there be less Exiled Jedi who sometimes own Jaden a favour. It gets repetitive.
 Ali Gelmar
09-15-2006, 3:24 AM
*Eye Twitch* Who said I was talking about the exile :D
 Jason Skywalker
09-15-2006, 6:12 AM
Yeah, Ewan was just a friend of him, he isn't exiled, he's some sort of Gray Jedi Knight and he doesn't owe him a favor.
 Ali Gelmar
09-15-2006, 7:41 AM
There are more the 1 JAden in trhe universe :D
 Diego Varen
09-15-2006, 10:51 AM
Yeah, but not every Character needs to exiled. And Jason, you're Character isn't one of them, I apologize. Also, I don't mind having more than one Exile, but as I said before, not every Character needs to exiled. I'll start this when I have time (Need to do my paperound).
 Ali Gelmar
09-15-2006, 11:41 AM
kk . To st6op confusion ive changed Jaden to rick
 steven
09-15-2006, 11:42 AM
Name: Darth Caos (aka, the Phantom Menace)
Species:Unknown Humanoid
Eye Colour:Black
Hair Colour:Unknown
Favourite Weapon(s):Twin Blades
Lightsaber Colour(s):N/A
Favourite Ship(s):Sith Infiltratot (Similar to Maul's but more primitive technologly due to the current era)
Favourite Force Power(s):Force Rage
Master(s):Unknown
Apprentice(s):None
Homeworld:
Political Affiliation:Sith
Allies:Hanbacca/Sith
Enemies:Republic/Jedi
[[Click here]] (http://jade.bioware.com/characters/images/profile_deathshand.jpg)
 Diego Varen
09-15-2006, 12:10 PM
That is enough Characters for now. I'll start the Thread up as soon as possible. Please note that people can still join.
 Ali Gelmar
09-15-2006, 12:13 PM
That is enough Characters for now. I'll start the Thread up as soon as possible. Please note that people can still join.

YAy woot! Cant wait to start. * Flys off*
Page: 1 of 1