Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

WIP: Developer's Module

Page: 1 of 1
 goldberry
09-13-2006, 2:46 PM
On the side of my Grey Jedi project, I am making a single module that will allow modders to test things in game easier, so that they don't have to check and re-check animations, effects, etc. Basically, this will be a group of people in a cantina module with dialogs that activate every animation in the game, every effect, every fakespell, and so on and so forth.

At the moment, the things I will be including are:
-Effects
-Dialog Animations
-Facial Animations
-Emotions
-Fake Spells (Forcepowers without the damage or the cost)
-Camera Effects (Done. Nice and easy.)

Is there anything else people would like me to include? Post here and I will add it if it is feasable. I will begin work on Saturday night, for release Sunday afternoon (GMT+1 of course :D).

EDIT: A mention on camera effects. Some don't appear during the conversation (such as force sight), but I'm including them anyway because I can't be assed to go through it again.
 sniper1707
09-13-2006, 4:48 PM
ooo a grey jedi project ill help with it
 goldberry
09-13-2006, 4:57 PM
Wrong one of my WIP's.

It's thread is: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=170231)

I'm sorry, but I'm not asking for help with it, I'm doing it for myself to "prove" that I can.
 lactose_
09-14-2006, 11:01 AM
Which game will this be for? My request would be to try to make it for both - you'd be making a lot of modders (and would-be modders) happy!

Oh, and I think it's "feasible".
 goldberry
09-16-2006, 11:51 AM
yes, your spelling is correct. Mine isn't.

Sorry, for the moment it's TSL only unless I reinstall K1 (Which I won't :D).

It will be posponed a little (as always happens*), but it should be on either my site or PCGM by monday.

*Note to self, stop posting release dates, you stupid, stupid fool.
 goldberry
09-23-2006, 6:22 PM
Alright, I apolagize greatly for this, but this is yet another project that I am required to cancel... My workload has increased to the point that I really don't have time to write this message :D. Here is a link to whatever you may be able to salvage*:

http://pcgamemods.com/mod/19130.html)

*It is a KOTOR module editor file, and you will need to have the TSL map 904MAL ready for use in KOTOR Tool.

This topic may as well be locked.
Page: 1 of 1