Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Threads of an Old Order

Page: 1 of 1
 Master Jimmy
09-12-2006, 1:47 AM
Hello everyone. As I am nearing the end of my fanfic, I will be announcing my next one, which is this. It begins on the Leviathan and is set in the alternate universe. I'll give you a preview.

Robert Plant, Bastila Shan and Carth Onasi ventured through The Leviathan trying to find a way back to the Ebon Hawk. "This is Canderous." said a voice out of Robert's comlink. "They've sent reinforcements. They've gunned down the snot nose twi'lek and the wookie. I doubt how long we'll last! Hur-" Robert grunted in dispair, and Bastila sniffed. Everyone ventured through the ship and they were blocked by a towering man in red armour. "DOWN YOU GO!" roared Carth, shooting at him. The man blocked the bolts and threw his lightsaber through Carth's neck. "Darth Malak!" Bastila said, undoubtably recognizing the man. Malak laughed with an erie metallic tone.

There's your preview.
 Diego Varen
09-12-2006, 2:01 AM
The Second Sith War is almost finished? Oh well. This looks good. I suppose Robert Plant (Led Zeppelin Member) is Revan. I look foward to this Fic.
 Master Jimmy
09-12-2006, 2:02 AM
It's almost done, 2 to 3 chapters to go.
 HK-42
09-14-2006, 9:34 PM
sounds good:D

P.S also but i thought TBOTGE2 was next:( oh well sounds good again
 Master Jimmy
09-16-2006, 3:08 AM
Well it aint gonna be called TBOTGE2 I'll tell you that much
 Master Jimmy
09-16-2006, 6:06 AM
"At last, I have Bastila Shan right infront of me. And someone who I haven't seen in a long time." said Malak.

"Your treachery ends here." told Robert.

"So what will come of this meeting, Revan? Revenge?" asked Malak.

"What did you call me? My name is Robert Plant."

Malak chuckled. "So, you do not remember? Haha. Your real name is Revan, you were once my master, once the Dark Lord of The Sith."

Robert Plant had one last vision. He saw himself on Dantooine with Bastila "The Jedi do not believe in killing their prisoners. No one deserves execution, no matter what their crimes." He then saw Vrook "Be wary of the Dark Side, or it will lead you down an all to familiar path." He then saw Carth in an apartment on Taris "They say the Force can do terrible things to a mind." He told. He was back on Dantooine and he saw Bastila again. "What greater weapon is there to turn an enemy to your cause." Robert then saw Revan on a balcony. Revan took his battle mask off and Rober Plant saw himself. He then realized that he was Revan.

Robert had his mouth open in surprisement "You knew the whole time?" he asked.

"Yes, I am sorry."

"Then if your sorry then why didn't you tell me, damnit?"

"Because it was hard for me to do so."

"There are so many way you could've broke it to me."

"No there wasn't."

"Why are you acting like this? This isn't you. You said you loved me."

"Well if I am the Dark Lord of The Sith, then I guess this is who I am. I don't even know you anymore."

"You can never remove a Sith's essence." told Malak "He was Darth Revan, hew will always be Darth Revan. Sometimes I wish that I fought you in saber combat instead of shooting at you, but now's my chance. We shall settle this in the ancient Sith tradition. Master versus Apprentice, no interferences." Malak caught Bastila in a stasis. Malak ignited his saber and Robert ignited his blue and green blades. He defeated Malak in combat very quickly, but Malak fled. Revan got though the blast doors and fought Malak again. This time Malak had the advantage, but Bastila interrupted. "This isn't over, Malak." she said, throwing her saber at Malak and pushing Robert out of the room. Revan walked into the hangar, but hesitated. Malak lifted Bastila in the air by her neck and started pummeling her gut. Bastila passed out, Malak pulled some grappling rope and bound her hands and dragged her out of the room by her feet. "Stop Malak!" told a voice.

"So, I guess they did remove your Sith essence." said Malak. Robert ignited his blades and ran up to him. But instead of swinging at him, Robert dropped kicked Malak in the head, knocking him out cold. Robert untied Bastila and carried her on to the Ebon Hawk, where T3 and HK were waiting for them. Revan took the pilot's seat and let Bastila lay down. I guess we could head to Nar Shaddaa Robert thougth to himself. He set a course to Nar Shaddaa. Revan went into a different room while he was waiting. Bastila woke up and was surprised to see herself on the Ebon Hawk. Bastila felt like all her insides had been removed for lying to Robert. The very thougt of the kiss made her cry. Bastila had to apologize to Robert for lying to him. She began walking to Robert's room thinking of many ways to apologize to him. "Rev- er uh... Robert?"

"Leave me." he told.

"Will you just listen and look at me?"

"I can't."

"Well would you just listen?"

Robert nodded.

"Listen, I'm sorry for not telling you. I feel really bad. Having the orders of hiding it from you and having to travel with you all the time."

"I don't know if I can forgive you."

"I forgave you, because I loved you."

"You told me on many occasions that you didn't want anything to do with me. Now I am getting off on Nar Shaddaa, and kick you out of my life."

"No, we must stop Malak, it was our mission."

"You idiot, the bastards who gave us that mission probably have rocks shoved halfway up their asses. You told me you didn't want anything to do with me, so I am merely heeding your want. Now leave."

Bastila shiffed, "Yes, if that is what we want. Good-bye." Bastila walked to the cockpit and started crying.
 Diego Varen
09-16-2006, 6:45 AM
I hope Revan decides to stop Malak. Good Chapter. Looking foward to more.
 The_Catto
09-16-2006, 7:22 AM
I like it so far, but one problem. You killed Carth??? :(, Carth is awesome! lol, ahh well ...
Haha, Anyways, good work, and same for me ... I hope Revan goes after Malak, but if you think about it, it would be funny and interesting to see, if he decided not to. What would he do, where would he go, and what would happen to the Republic?

Looking forward to more :D
 HK-42
09-16-2006, 9:01 AM
good chap:D

Ps I new i wound't be called that
 Jae Onasi
09-16-2006, 1:04 PM
Interesting take on the Revan revelation. Yeah, I didn't like Carth getting killed either, but it's his fic, he gets to write it the way he likes it. :)

Watch the language, Revanscool. It's a PG-13 forum. If I see a lot of swear words/expletives I'll have to edit them out. I prefer not to mess with people's fics at all but will if I absolutely have to. Think of it this way, too--anyone can say a swear word. It takes real creativity to come up with a unique alternative. ;)

I'm interested to see what Robert/Revan does on Nar Shaddaa.
 Master Jimmy
09-16-2006, 2:10 PM
I'll keep that in mind. I wanted to make Bastila and Revan tie into the title. So that's why I made them the only survivors of the Leviathan (along with HK and T3). So now literaly, Revan and Bastila are the threads of an old order
 Master Jimmy
09-19-2006, 11:01 PM
"Listen you don't have to do this. Please." begged Bastila. Robert didn't answer and stormed out to the Ebon Hawk. "Hey! What are you doing on my landing pad?" asked the mechanic. Robert stormed passed, ignoring the mechanic. Maybe Robert really was going to leave Bastila. Robert headed towards the refugee sector until he was blocked by a sleazy man. "That ship you came in on, it's mine. The Ebon Hawk." said the man.

"Please get out of my way, I am very stressed out right now." told Robert, stiking one of his sabers in the man's face.

"Watch yourself then, Nar Shaddaa can be a very tough place." warned the man.

"Thank you." Robert walked into the centre of the refugee sector and was recognized by many. Most of the refugees were Republic war veterans. "Uh-oh" said one. Robert heard him through the Force and sensed him stong in the Force. Robert found him. "I sense that you're strong in the Force."

"Hey, I quit the Sith for family reasons." told the man. Robert tried to search his mind. All he found was "Throw down a +2 card and you end up with twenty."

"You are resisting me well."

"Yeah, I trained myself to do so, Revan."

"My name is Robert Plant. I was known as Revan but I turned that path down."

"You gotta be kidding me. Well if I'm talking to someone new, I'll introduce myself. My name is Atton, Atton Rand."

"Pleased to meet you... Again Atton."

"I was one of you top assassins in the Sith until I found the Force, and quit out of fear of you breaking my mind."

"Well I'm serving the light and at the moment I'm upset."

"Upset of what?"

"Well I recently I just found out that I was Revan. And the woman that I thought that I loved, lied to me. But coming to think of it, she had no choice. I kind of feel bad for leaving."

"Ouch."

"I might help her fight Malak."

"Do what you gotta do. Before the slavers take your ship."

"Oh crap." Robert said running back to the Ebon Hawk. Robert was fast to get to the ship. It was already taken. Two guards were waiting at the loading ramp. Robert ignited his lightsabers and walked slowly towards the ship. The slaver guards shot at him but to no success. Robert got to them and cut them down. Robert boarded the ship and made his way to the cockpit. "This ship and woman are our property now. We will not surrender them without blood."

"Oh really? So be it." said Robert. The head slaver started shooting, but Robert blocked all the blasts with his hands. Robert cut both his hands off. and stuck his sabers at his neck. "Robert, don't do it." told Bastila.

"You have ten seconds to get off this ship." threatened Robert. The slaver ran off the ship. "You have a knack for getting into trouble." told Robert pulling Bastila up "And I'm always rescuing you."

"You don't... fine."

"Okay. I was a little upset, but I forgive you."

"Thank you." said Bastila moving in closer for a kiss.

"Ah-ah, not that much." told Robert stopping her. Bastila sighed and sat down into the pilot's seat.

"I'll go with you too. I can help you find allies to defeat Malak. And I want to get the hell off of here." told Atton.

"Who the hell are you?" asked Bastila.

"Well excuse me princess dis-"

"Hey, hey. His name is Atton Rand, he served under me in both the wars." told Revan.

"I can take a pilot's seat." said Atton.

"So where to?" asked Bastila.

"We search, that's where we're going." told Robert.

"Great, no place to search. Great start." said Atton sarcastically.

"Why am I letting you come?" asked Robert.

"Say, let's get searching." told Atton.

The Ebon Hawk left the landing pad and flew into space.
 CSI
09-20-2006, 12:29 AM
Good fic, but it isn't Exile? You used Revan instead? Interesting.
 Diego Varen
09-20-2006, 1:27 AM
Good fic, but it isn't Exile? You used Revan instead? Interesting.

This is AU (Alternate Universe), anything could happen. Good Chapter and I'm looking foward to more.
 CSI
09-20-2006, 3:25 AM
This is AU (Alternate Universe), anything could happen. Good Chapter and I'm looking foward to more.

Me, too.
 Master Jimmy
09-21-2006, 2:32 PM
I've decided that I don't wanna continue this fic anymore. I've asked Jae to lock the thread. I wanna write a something bizzare, something like my first fic, except it's a crossover.
 Diego Varen
09-21-2006, 2:33 PM
I've decided that I don't wanna continue this fic anymore. I've asked Jae to lock the thread. I wanna write a something bizzare, something like my first fic, except it's a crossover.

Oh well bad luck. Hope you continue the next Fic. Also I think this was bizzare.
 Master Jimmy
09-21-2006, 2:36 PM
Nah, the one I wanna write is even more bizzare. Because someone, who turned down a role is gonna play as one of his best ones.

Thread closed per author request. --Jae
Page: 1 of 1