Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Last of the Jedi

Page: 1 of 3
 Exerkis
09-10-2006, 3:00 PM
This is the RP thread. To join, post a character sheet here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=170328)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Humboldt reloaded his gun, then reached out to the fallen teen. He was wearing robes and had a silvery rod attached to his belt. "Who are you? What are you doing here?" he asked.
 Jason Skywalker
09-10-2006, 3:09 PM
Reyvan mumbled and started opening his eyes, in the first time in centuries.

"Uh, what, who are you?..." He said, fully opening his eyes and seeing a man. Afraid of danger, Reyvan quickly rolled to his back, got up, although weakly, and withdrew one of his sabers, a blue blade coming out.

"Who are you, one of those treacherous Clone Troopers? Or one of the Sith!?" He asked brashly, not thinking of the consequences.
 Exerkis
09-10-2006, 3:14 PM
"Look kid, I'm asking the questions here." He leveled his rifle at the guy's head. "This gun is a Bumani Exchange corporation Air-Proj sniper rifle. It's a bitch to load, but it's loaded now, and this gun will shoot footlong metal bar through your head as soon as I pull the trigger. Who are you?"
 Ryan Sл'vla
09-10-2006, 3:18 PM
Ryan at the Jedi Temple Library searching for holocrons, after a little while trying to recover a holocron he notices that it's badly damaged, and it is useless to try. The he hears a faint noise, like a door opening.

"Uh!.....Ah, it probably was my imagination. - He whispered to himself, but then, after hearing someone talking he picks up his heavy riffle and goes to the front door of the library, then he hears a strange forgotten sound. - It can't be my imagination, someone else is here.

Then Ryan slowly headed twoards the voices he was hearing.
 Jason Skywalker
09-10-2006, 3:19 PM
"You underestimate a Jedi's mind, for the Force fights with me. But this confrontation is useless and pointless. I am Reyvan Skyrider, a Jedi Padawan. The Temple was attacked by Clone Troopers and i myself watched former Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker slay many Jedi. I myself fought with him. I survived and then entered this transe. Any more you wish to know, or can i ask the questions now?" Reyvan asked the apparent Bounty Hunter.
 Exerkis
09-10-2006, 3:23 PM
"I don't know who these 'Jedi' or 'Sith' are, but sure, ask me some questions." Humboldt saw no harm, as he was on the giving end of his gun.
 Jason Skywalker
09-10-2006, 3:28 PM
"You do not know about the Jedi, the Guardians of Peace? Hmm, tell me, what year are we in?" He asked, confused.
 Exerkis
09-10-2006, 3:30 PM
"Wow, did you get dropped on your head as you came out of that tube? It's 4000 ABY. Who are these Jedi, and who are these Sith?" Humboldt couldn't believe this guy.
 Jason Skywalker
09-10-2006, 4:56 PM
"But...that can't be. I was Stasied, but, i couldn't be like that for so long...i...no, it cannot be," Reyvan said, he couldn't believe it. HE was the Last of the Jedi, especially HIM.

"I...am the Last of the Jedi, and believe it or not, i believe i have been there for about 4 centuries."
 Ryan Sл'vla
09-10-2006, 4:56 PM
Ryan was now at the entrance of the Stasis Room, no he had visual contact with the people inside. There were two of them, but there could be more, Ryan tought to himself. No, the other one was confuse, like he was lost. Ryan looked at his hand and gasped.

"Wha!...with a weapon like that they MUST be Exchange.
 Exerkis
09-10-2006, 5:05 PM
OOC: Ryan, you wouldn't know what a Jedi is.

"You still haven't answered my question. What are Jedi, and what are Sith?" Humboldt was getting tired of all this. His finger itched to pull the trigger, and his gun was almost touching the robed teen's head. "I should probably call Raven soon" he thought to himself.
 Jason Skywalker
09-10-2006, 5:12 PM
"The Jedi are the Guardians of Peace, they seek it throughout all of the Galaxy, and help everyone they can. Or used to ever since that traitor Skywalker turned to the Sith. Ah yes, the Sith are the exact oppose of the Jedi, they seek death, destruction and femen and such. But the Jedi Temple is ruined. Tell me, what of the Republic?"
 Exerkis
09-10-2006, 5:19 PM
"The republic? It exsits. It takes forever to make decisions, and most governing is done by the Bumani Exchange Corporation. Now then, you made me lose my target, but that is more than half my fault. And so I bid you farewell." He turned on his heel, and stopped as he noticed another man. "Great, more company." He thought, and leveled his gun at the new person. "And who might you be?"
 Ryan Sл'vla
09-10-2006, 5:26 PM
"I don't know that if I will tell you my name." Ryan took a closer look to the man standing next to him. "Ah, you're not Exchange, then I wish you no harm. I see that you're a bounty hunter. My name is Ryan."
 Exerkis
09-10-2006, 5:30 PM
"Ah, well Ryan, you are a bit wrong in your estimate. I am working for the Exchange, though, as I am sure you know, if someone else payed me more... But I digress. I am very glad you mean me no harm, as I would hate to end a life and not get paid for it. Now then, Ryan, what are you doing here?"
 Jason Skywalker
09-10-2006, 5:35 PM
"He was talking to me, Bounty Hunter. And none of you his going anywhere. If the Republic still exists, then you must take me to the Senate. Or else," He threatened, his lightsaber now unignited, but still showing the hilt, in order to show fear. He hoped.
 Exerkis
09-10-2006, 5:45 PM
"Was that a threat? Very well, I will do my best to get you to the Senate." Humboldt called Raven on his comlink. "Raven, I'm gonna need a ride to the Senate chambers. I've got a guy who says he's a 'jedi' and needs a ride. May as well help him out, he's just a kid." Humboldt turned to the Jedi. "Meet me on the grounds." And with that he shot his wrist cable into the ceiling and activated his stealth field generator. He set off at a run to the grounds of the Temple, the stealth field undisturbed.
 Ryan Sл'vla
09-10-2006, 5:46 PM
"Wow! You say you are a "Jedi"! I heared tales from them, but I tought it was just some stories to make children have hope in the future."
 ForceFightWMe12
09-10-2006, 5:50 PM
Eliora's hands tapped across the keyboard as she ran through the systems listings of the Starbird. Everything seemed to be in order...hyperdrive was opperating at maximum proficiency, engines were readied and fueled, gun turrets charged...

A button on the console beeped and she frowned. Did he really find him so quickly...?

"Raven, I'm gonna need a ride to the Senate chambers. I've got a guy who says he's a 'jedi' and needs a ride. May as well help him out, he's just a kid." Humboldt said through the comm.

"A jedi?" she asked, "Mind filling me in? What the hell is a jedi and why does he have to go to the Senate chambers?"
 Exerkis
09-10-2006, 5:54 PM
"A jedi, as the kid says, is a 'Guardian of the Peace' I didn't get to much out of him, but he tried to menace me with what looked like a metal baton. But I'm getting ahead of myself here. I was chasing the target, and a stray shot hit a stasis chamber. The chamber opened, and out popped this kid in robes. Well, my curiosity got the better of me, so I checked it out. He wanted to go to the Senate, and I need to make the target think he lost me, so I've got time to spare. Can you take us there? He's meeting me on the grounds."
 steven
09-10-2006, 5:56 PM
Neasa sat at the controlls of your armoured transport as the screen infront of her turned from flashing stars and blue lights to the sight of the colossus city planet Coruscant. Then with the tap of several controlls the transport zoomed towards it, entering it's orbit in no time. She slowed down the transport so that she could land it near the ancient ruins of the jedi temple.

Neasa smiled to herself as she pulled out her lasted find from her pocket. It was a strang talisman or key of somesorts. She didn't give toss. She only figured that she could easily make a decent amount of credits for the hunk of junk. And that's all she cared. She'd first try her hand at seeking out some of the savangers or traders near the jedi temple, then move on from there, going wherever she felt she could sell it.
 Jason Skywalker
09-10-2006, 6:08 PM
Reyvan "humphed" and made his way to entrance of the Temple. In the way, he noticed the very same pillar that had covered the very same library he had fought the former Anakin Skywalker, Darth Vader. He entered it, in hope that something had survived.

The Library was like it was 4 millenias ago, scarred by the saber wounds and the blaster shots. Reyvan made his way to a stair-case, and noticed the very few skeleton and dissolved remains of the once-Librarian, Jocasta Nu, a good friend of his.

He continued on, and saw a noticeable holocron, miracoulasly, in good shape. He turned it on. It contained many teachings, although they were all useless to him, things he had already learnt.
 ForceFightWMe12
09-10-2006, 6:37 PM
"Sure, I can take you there." Eliora answered, grinning to herself, "But whether or not I will depends on what's in it for me."

Her fingers continued to tap against the keys, now entering hyperspace routes.

"I'll be waiting for you and the kid at the ship. We can launch asap."
 Ryan Sл'vla
09-10-2006, 6:39 PM
Suddendly, Ryan apeared behind Reyvan and said:
"That's is a holocron in good shape, I'm amused that you managed to find it. And I was going to sell what ever I would find in here, I would be destroying the last of the Jedi artifacs."
 Exerkis
09-10-2006, 6:41 PM
Grinning, Humboldt knocked on the door of Raven's starship. "Well, you seem to be your usual humorous self. Now we just need to wait for the kid. I also ran into this guy who hates Exchange, so be on your toes."
 Jason Skywalker
09-10-2006, 6:45 PM
A tear burst out of Reyvan's eye, as he took the holocron and put it under his coat.

"Let's go, they probably are already waiting for us," Reyvan told Ryan, getting up and walking out of the library and into the exit, his cape clinging in the ground, himself probably being followed by Ryan.
 ForceFightWMe12
09-10-2006, 10:06 PM
"Oooh, I even get a knock from you today." Raven answered, grinning, "Usually it's just 'OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!' I do have to say I like the knock better."

She flicked another switch on the dash, and a soft hum sounded, announcing that the loading ramp had been lowered.

"And exactly how big is this Exchange-hater? I can't imagine why you of all people would be afraid of him, I'm sure the great Humboldt would have been in tighter spots than something like that."
 Exerkis
09-10-2006, 10:52 PM
"Ah, in the mood for some witty banter? It's not that this guy's big, but you know I hate killing and not getting payed for it" Humboldt came up the loading ramp. "And no need for the title. I am sure everyone already knows how great I am."
 Master_Archon
09-11-2006, 4:45 PM
Geno looked across the tower filled land-scape of Coruscant. He was in the highest room of the ancient jedi temple, or the summit for short. He had been there for a few days, hiding away, trying to find some peace from the bustle of being hunted by the Exchange. He had been looking across the scene, when he saw a ship land on the main grounds. As usual, his curiousity got the better of him, so he decided to check it out.

Gathering his few belongings, he walked up to a broken window. Looking down he saw the ground, WAY down. But without a second thought, he jumped! Soaring through the air he dropped like a rock, plummoting to the ground below. Halfway down, two metal plates extended off of the back of his suit, catching the air he felt a sudden jerk. His descent was slower, but not by much, then he toggled himself so that he'd land on his feet and not his face. Some propulsion units started opening along the bottum half of his suit, and ignited, severely slowing his descent, until he finally hit the ground, the superior shock system in his boots taking most of the impact.

He gathered himself up and headed for the ship, which was a descent ways away. After he got closer he saw the Bumani sniper rifle, a trade mark weapon that he was often hunted with. He stopped, not sure if it was another bounty hunter, out to catch him. So he trotted to some nearby rubble, and hid behind it, using his in-suit hearing amps to get a better knowledge of what the guy might, or probably was saying.
 ForceFightWMe12
09-11-2006, 5:06 PM
"Ah, in the mood for some witty banter? It's not that this guy's big, but you know I hate killing and not getting payed for it" Humboldt came up the loading ramp. "And no need for the title. I am sure everyone already knows how great I am."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Eliora said, "Just remember that you wouldn't have half the kills on your resume if it wasn't for me toting your butt across the galaxy and back again."

She switched the viewscreen to read feed from the several exterior cameras that were placed in discreet areas of the ship's hull, keeping a look-out for this 'jedi' person that was supposed to be joining them.

"So...we're going to cart this kid across the galaxy to see the Senate...and let the target get away?" the pilot leaned back in her chair and put her boots up on the dash, crossing her arms. "Yeah, I'd say that makes total sense to me."
 Jason Skywalker
09-11-2006, 6:22 PM
Reyvan had sensed their whole conversation prior to entering the Starbird, and then entered.

"Wasn't the Senate here in Coruscant?" The teen asked the woman whose name seemed to be Eliora.
 Ryan Sл'vla
09-11-2006, 6:34 PM
Ryan entered the Starbird and started talking to Humboldt.
"Bounty Hunter? If you allow me, I would like to ask your permission to go with you, since you are just going to drop him in the senate, and leave. I think he will need some guidance, he seems very desoriented, and well, I had a rough landing."
 Jason Skywalker
09-11-2006, 6:42 PM
"I appreciate your grattitude, but it isn't needed, the Senate will guide me well. I must first complete my Jedi Training, and then rebuild the Order. Ironic. Such a clumsy Jedi like me, rebuilding the Jedi Order, and probably being the Grandmaster of it, like Master Yoda once was. But i do thank you for your kindness sir." He told Ryan, then turning to Eliora but mostly, the Bounty Hunter.

"Also, i don't think i catched your name, would you tell it to me?" He asked him, his hand clutching his lightsaber under his cloak.
 Exerkis
09-11-2006, 7:26 PM
OOC: To FFWM12 I think you misunderstood my location specification. The Jedi Temple on Coruscant. Not the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine.

"Ah, Raven, always thinking shortsightedly. If he thinks he's gotten away, he'll be more careless, and then..." Humboldt cut off as company approached the ship. "Ah! Wonderful. More friends. Well, to answer your question, Ryan, I see no reason why you should not accompany us, as long as you pull your weight. To answer your question, Jedi, I will tell you my name when I believe you have earned the right to know it. All you've done so far is act arrogant.
Well, Raven, unless you have further quips of banter for me, I suggest we move."
 ForceFightWMe12
09-11-2006, 7:34 PM
((-.- Right. Totally knew that.))

"Oh, no, I think you got them all." Eliora answered with a grin. "Take a seat boys, we're ready to head off."

The soft hum of the landing ramp retracting was drowned out by the groan of the engines as they spun to life, the pressure valves releasing on the Starbird's landing gears. They slowly rose into the atmosphere, and were on their way to see the Senate.
 Jason Skywalker
09-11-2006, 7:36 PM
"Very well. If i have to earn your respect, then so be it. Although, your companion will have to call you something, and i do not wish to call you by "Hey You?!". Also, if you believe i am being arrogant, it is probably because i am the Last Jedi alive and i have just awakned grumpy of a stasis chamber. My bad if you thought i was rude."

Reyvan heard Eliora, or as the Hunter called her, Raven, and sat down in a nearby chair. He would only hope the Senate would understand the situation.
 Exerkis
09-11-2006, 7:38 PM
"So, Ryan, what is your problem with the Exchange?" Humboldt sat down next to Ryan, musing and as always rather free-spirited.
 Master_Archon
09-11-2006, 9:49 PM
Geno had stopped listening to the conversation, and had snuck around the back of the rubble, and walking past the viewport of the ship he paused. Looking inside he saw a woman, at seeing her, a million questions formulated in is mind, which was common considering him. She didnt notice him, and he didn't care, at least for the moment. Walking to the other side of the vessel he found a small hidden lense on the side of the ship, he looked at it and tapped it, then using the knuckles of his pointer, and middle fingure, he smashed the little lense. Clamboring up the side of the ship he took a bit of time, but was able to pry a latch open, climbing in, he heard conversation going on. He replaced the latch, and bunkered down in the back of the ship where no one was, turning his in-suit sound amp system back on, he listened to the passengers convay there words, while the ship took off.
 Exerkis
09-11-2006, 10:03 PM
"Excuse me," Humboldt said, "We seem to have picked up some extra cargo." Walking around to the back of the ship, he popped open the hatch, looked at the robot huddled there, and said, "Well, look at you. And just what do you think you're doing on this ship?"
 Master_Archon
09-11-2006, 10:13 PM
((How would your character know that mine was there? The only one who could really know that would be Raven, or ForceFightWMe12.))

Geno looked up, coming out of his huddle, he stood up, towering quite a bit over suposedly 'imposing' bounty hunter. Lifting his huge S.P.H.E.R.E. Rifle up to the mans chest he said in a human, yet cold emotionless voice, "move" he said this indicating the seats. He knew he was discovered, and a bit outnumbered, and if he was gonna get some answers, and get anywhere off, or at least on this panet, he knew he'd have to take control of the situation, so he decided to at least try to hijack the vessel. "Move," he repeated in his monotonis voice, pulling out one of his ACP Heavy Blasters, and pointing it at the others, so as they wouldn't move.
 Exerkis
09-11-2006, 10:16 PM
"Whoa! No need to get so hostile. I didn't know what to expect after you made more noise than a Bantha on Ice getting in here, but Sheesh!" Oh, and Kid, if your looking for a chance to impress me, now would be a REALLY good time!" Humboldt said as he moved towards the seats.
 Jason Skywalker
09-12-2006, 6:49 AM
"I don't know how the Force flows in everyone," Reyvan sighed, igniting his blue lightsaber, "You see this droid? This lightsaber here has probably killed more droids than you have killed something or someone. And do not underestimate me, if you do one move underestimating me, it will be your last."

"But, i prefer not to use "agressive negotiations". Who are you, and why are you here?"
 Master_Archon
09-12-2006, 7:34 AM
Geno looked at the ignited bladed, and saw it as a threat, but made his alternative judgement, "boy, I wouldn't recomend that, this gun is staring point blank at your friends chest. If you're so foolish as to try something, then think about this, you may be able to do some amazing thing, but your friend cant outrun, or outdodge, 250 rounds a minute." he said emotionless. "Now put the weapon down, and slide it over. And as for how many people I've killed, I'll say this, I'm an assassin, meaning every day I have to at least kill someone, just so I can get paid, so I'd recomend you rethink your evaluations of the situation" he said turning to the bounty hunter. "And if you try anything, well, you know what'll happen" he said in an omonis voice, "now sit" he said to the man, continuing what he was doing.
 Jason Skywalker
09-12-2006, 7:41 AM
"You underestimate me for my young age. My friend here cannot do that, but i can deflect those without breaking a sweat and still be able to cut you down to pieces." Reyvan told him.

"I was in the Clone Wars, but you all know nothing about the Jedi. Although, you still have to tell us why are you here, and what you pretend to do."
 Master_Archon
09-12-2006, 8:21 AM
Geno simered on this thought, then said, "no, you are the one who is underestimating, if you wish to see your friend die a horrible death, then go ahead move. But I warn you, I know how to fight someone in melee combat." At saying this he put his ACP away and pulled out one of his vibro axes. "You are young, and foolish, quit thinking so high of your own capabilities, and start thinking it may be possible that you can be defeated, and that others may be better" he said this, emotionless, just as the other times. "As for why I'm here, well curiousity got the better of me, and I wish to leave this planet, whether I was discovered or not I'd ensure this ship, off this planet. I am no lover of those who work for the Exchange either. As for the pretend, I dont pretend, I'm mechanical, machine based things dont pretend. I'm going to use this ship, one way, or another, so even if you could cut me down, which is highly unlikely. I'd still kill, him" indicating the bounty hunter, "and him," indicating Ryan. "You would get away without any legs, maybe no arms, maybe one leg and an arm" said Geno pushing the bounty hunter down into a seat, then taking his sniper rifle, and hooking it to his back. He started to aproach the boy, holding his vibro axe ready, incase he tryed something.
 Jason Skywalker
09-12-2006, 8:32 AM
"I could destroy you with one jolt of the Force..., but this confrontation is unessessary. Although, if you wish to continue threatening us and relying so much on your skills, go on, i do not wish to destroy you, but i will if i must. Besides, if you think you can kill them and dismember me in a second without anyone noticing, i must tell you that the Force is capable of everything."
 Master_Archon
09-12-2006, 8:47 AM
Geno walked to the back of the ship, and closed the doors to the engine room, then he locked them down, and shot the panel, ensuring no one would get in. He then moved with surprising speed, hitting the boys hand and knocking the weapon out of it, just as quickly picking it up. He moved to the cockpit at a run, shutting the door behind him, he locked it down, and shot the panel as well. He spoke up to the people outside, "fine, you dont want a confrontation, then I'll ensure there is none, by staying in here, and taking this ship out of here." When he turned around he saw the woman, and realized he just locked himself in with her.
 Jason Skywalker
09-12-2006, 8:52 AM
"Damnit!" Reyvan shouted, punching the door, "Oh no you don't!"

Suddenly, Reyvan used the Force and pulled another lightsaber from his boot, this time a green blade. He then stabbed it in the door and started cutting. Eventually, he did it. Reyvan quickly entered the room, Force Pulled his blue saber from the droid, ignited it, and quickly put himself in a stance in which he could behead the droid.

"One move and you're junkpile."
 Master_Archon
09-12-2006, 8:58 AM
Geno quickly dropped his rifle and pulled out his other vibro axe. Twirling them together seemlessly, he increased his swinging speed and said to the boy, "fine, you wanna fight, come on, test your metal. I'm no droid either, I'm a cyborg. 750,000,000 credits worth of illegal experimenting, that's what I am, and I'm more capable than you know" after saying this he spun the axes faster, in a deadly, yet beutiful pattern, walking closer, not braking the pattern once, he moved towards the boy.
 Jason Skywalker
09-12-2006, 9:02 AM
Reyvan grinned and blocked the spinning with his green saber.

"Hmm, i see your axes are made of a cortosis weave. Although, they won't last as much as you will."

Reyvan then twirled around with his sabers, blocking and swinging, trying to get an opening and surprise the cyborg, using his deadly lightsaber form, Form VI, Niman when single, Jar'Kai when dual.
Page: 1 of 3