Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Confusion

Page: 1 of 1
 Jmaster3265
09-10-2006, 1:09 AM
Ok, so i am kind of confused. I haven't visited this forum in a while i stopped a bit after EaW came out and occasionly came. Anyways so now there is this new expansion coming etc. What i wonder is this the end for this RTS series? in a Q&A it was stated that this expansion timeline is 4-6 and beyond. I'm confused if it is 4-6 and beyond how come the game seems to be only based on this beyond *the made-up faction* I don't know i am really confused. Anyways so if this is 4-6 what else is there? Isn't this going to be the last one.
 wedge2211
09-10-2006, 1:19 AM
Well, they could always do 4-6 and beyond from one of the other factions' point of view. Or jump around some more in the timeline. Most RTS games only have one expansion, anyways. After that, developers might as well invest in a full-blown sequel.
Page: 1 of 1